Users

Frequent Posters

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: VampirePrincess

u r a gone case dude!
i said m not the one who blames ridz char others must be
even i can say tht u have no right to call amy a WIFESTEALER.
its not u who said tht its sum other SR fan.
so u geddit? i didnt call ridz a characterless woman!

it mabe for armaan
u definitely dont remember AR love story
It was amy who made a tent n lived there for days only to gain shashank's approval...!
And u r saying tht amy doesnt knw marriage
Actually sid doesnt knw the meaning of marriage
u see a hubby doesnt treat his wife like SHIT if they believe in their marriage!

That's wierd.
Love happens once and ridz loved amy.
second one is always second!
first is first.

In current track If ridz didnt love amy more than sid
she wudnt have escaped rather told amy on his face tht she loves sid,
SEE the entire scene proves it tht ridz loves amy more. 😳

and bcoz i have seen a few other posts of urs
I am just warning u tht if again u post

"no one has got the right to say tht AR shud be together"

m not gonna give a second thought to click the "report" button or complaint to the mods directly!
dude who r u to say tht?
evry1 is here to express their opinions
so just cut tht statement of urs out.

You can complaint to anyone.I will not backout like your Armaan.
Marriage may be a game for u but not for Siddhima fans.
No one can wait for Armaan as rightly said by Riddhima.
Infact Riddhima came to Pune to share her feelings that she loves Sid & not Armaan.
She had came Pune for Sid.
Armaan has also interrupted Sid in tht Basketball court scene when he was trying to tell about Riddhima.
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
wonderful post πŸ‘πŸΌ

@ammy_furor: thnx:D:D

Any relationship can't happen suddenly.
It takes some time to develop a bond & the truth is tht Siddhima have fallen for each other.
You can't say tht SR relationship is not strong.
Infact AR relationship was not strong coz Armaan is not serious.
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: -kashvi-

this is soo expected na
if SR's relationship isnt strong enuf-Blame armaan hes back yea
if riddhima hugs armaan and shows that she still loves him-blame armaan
if sidhant helps armaan (nnot for armaan but  to find out whether riddhima loves him or not) -blame armaan
a guy who doesent even kNOW bout the marriage...is being blamed here..seriously i feel like laughing ..
he walks in and out wenever he FEELS like??
he never wanted to leave riddhima..he used to leave HER for her betterment
hes atleast remained LOYAL to her..inspite of being heartbroken so many times😳

Hey dude,
Only Armaan hugged Riddhima.
Riddhima did'nt hugged him.
Watch carefully.
Armaan is not giving a chance to Sid to tell him about Riddhima's Marriage(Rewind that BB court scene where Armaan said tht i know everything about Riddhima).
It's Armaan's overconfidence.
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Pity sum ppl just blame ammy and abuse his char
rather than proving SIDMA love.πŸ˜› and how "strong" it is 🀣

Riddhima has proven to the whole world by saying tht "ab tum hi meri sacchai ho Sid & hugged him".
So Siddhima's love has been proven.

neha1219 thumbnail

very well said topic maker.... he should have said something...

but then I think maybe that he wants to tell ridz first and or the CV's kept it like that so that they could have this super good way of moving the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i do agree but I also am trying to seen it from other point of view which i think they should too of sidma fans
and I agree dude its hard for ridz and i dont blame the gang because just like the old gang this gang is strong and they treat eachother like family and have eachothers backs!!!
So with that said I think we need to think out of the box and see others point of view before just bashing people... the topic maker has some good points!!!
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Yeah i remember tht movie....first didnt recognize but as u told the track i did.
Tht movie was quite emotional eh!
gr8 analysis.
and most of the ppl are saying they r going HDDCS
But if they are CV's gotta knw tht DMG has a huge fan-following of youths and also tht HDDCS was a hit! bcoz it was a movie! and adults liked it!(coz they are very religious and thought marriage was really important and cant be broken), also its an old movie.
I personally loved salman's char!!
In DMG Sid has insulted ridz so much after marriage tht i had actually started hating him for all of tht..it was very immature.
and the only reason he gives is tht love makes some1 really bad! πŸ˜•
thts so not enuf to explain the shitty attitude he had.

Hey c'mon now.
Don't bash at Sid now.
Now u r also passing bucks on Sid.
The ultimate truth is tht Riddhima & Sid now love each other.
neha1219 thumbnail
ok wow.... armaan was like sid too.... and ridz wasnt so great to sid either why bash only sid.... why for get about all the things others did too....
sid maybe didnt handle things greatly but dude he didnt have a shitty attitude... he himself was like i dont like the person he was becoming... so when one says that it usually means they dont do it on purpose .. they are confused....
i dont wanna start fighting here, but like I said before I think we need to realize to be the bigger pic and think out of our boxes!!!!
goshhhhh
it may be ur point of view and I am not trying to change it but there other ways to but things and other ways to get them across other than bashing
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Sid tried to tell Dr. hunk Armaan but he himself brushed Sid off saying"I know everything abt Riddhima".And then asked Sid to just bring Riddhima to Sanjeevani.

Oh!!!!Plz guyz don't say that Sid & Riddhima are Hiding the truth, it was clear that Sid wanted to tell abt his marriage but Dr 'hunky' Armaan does'nt listen to ppl does he????Kirti waited to tell him but again Dr. 'hunky' Armaan relapsed into his prev. relationship wid Riddhima....
Sid did not stop him coz he did'nt want to burst Dr. 'hunky' Armaan's bubble of happiness......
As rightly said by my friend doukno.

Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 14 years ago
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

It's your preconception to say tht SR's relationship is not strong.
Every relationship needs some time.

This is the testing time for SR.and seeing Riddhima I guess she loves Armaan that's why she is reacting to him so much if she would have forgotten him ..Armaan's presence wouldn't matter to her
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

Sid tried to tell Dr. hunk Armaan but he himself brushed Sid off saying"I know everything abt Riddhima".And then asked Sid to just bring Riddhima to Sanjeevani.

Oh!!!!Plz guyz don't say that Sid & Riddhima are Hiding the truth, it was clear that Sid wanted to tell abt his marriage but Dr 'hunky' Armaan does'nt listen to ppl does he????Kirti waited to tell him but again Dr. 'hunky' Armaan relapsed into his prev. relationship wid Riddhima....
Sid did not stop him coz he did'nt want to burst Dr. 'hunky' Armaan's bubble of happiness......
As rightly said by my friend doukno.

He is confident because he saw Riddhima searching for him like a crazy chick...That is making his belief stronger and dude Armaan TRUSTS Riddhima