Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Arman is GOD šŸ¤£ Happy ?šŸ¤£

VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYšŸ˜Ž

YEA armaan walks in and out wenever he likes
reason:riddhima gupta modi whoeveršŸ¤£
he doesent like to play hide n seek..she forces him to do thatšŸ˜†

but if u ppl think that we consider him like god..then let it be that wayšŸ˜‰
im glad we spend more time in defending armaan than spending time in bashing someone we dislikešŸ˜›
Edited by -kashvi- - 14 years ago
ammy_furor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^really... I mean the topic maker is funny..! I had a good laugh hearing da oh so 'constructive criticism'... @vampire princess... Well said...
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cute_trisha

If SR's relationship is not strong Armaan isn't to blamed..Armaan doesn't even know Riddhima is married...He is kept in the dark and is dreaming about his life with Riddhima GUPTA...If currently there are any cracks in SR's relationship when Armaan hasn't even done any thing then I am sorry to say their relationship isn't STRONG

šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘
wonderful post šŸ‘šŸ¼

@ammy_furor: thnx:D:DEdited by VampirePrincess - 14 years ago
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yesh he is a replica of Dr Rahul and Dr Atul šŸ˜³

Pity he doesn't think of being original.
HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ammy_furor

^really... I mean the topic maker is funny..! I had a good laugh hearing da oh so 'constructive criticism'... @vampire princess... Well said...

this is soo expected na
if SR's relationship isnt strong enuf-Blame armaan hes back yea
if riddhima hugs armaan and shows that she still loves him-blame armaan
if sidhant helps armaan (nnot for armaan but  to find out whether riddhima loves him or not) -blame armaan
a guy who doesent even kNOW bout the marriage...is being blamed here..seriously i feel like laughing ..
he walks in and out wenever he FEELS like??
he never wanted to leave riddhima..he used to leave HER for her betterment
hes atleast remained LOYAL to her..inspite of being heartbroken so many timesšŸ˜³
Edited by -kashvi- - 14 years ago
DivineDreams. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Steffz-

Pity he doesn't think of being original.

He lowweess his frnds that's Rahul and Atul so he takes all their qualites of from them..and I guess even normal people tend do that Embarrassed
Edited by cute_trisha - 14 years ago
DivineDreams. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -kashvi-

this is soo expected na
if SR's relationship isnt strong enuf-Blame armaan hes back yea
if riddhima hugs armaan and shows that she still loves him-blame armaan
if sidhant helps armaan (nnot for armaan but  to find out whether riddhima loves him or not) -blame armaan
a guy who doesent even kNOW bout the marriage...is being blamed here..seriously i feel like laughing ..
he walks in and out wenever he FEELS like??
he never wanted to leave riddhima..he used to leave HER for her betterment
hes atleast remained LOYAL to her..inspite of being heartbroken so many timesšŸ˜³

Exactly !
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Pity sum ppl just blame ammy and abuse his char
rather than proving SIDMA love.šŸ˜› and how "strong" it is šŸ¤£
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am not an Armaan fan but I have to be honest and tell that I think it is the CV's fault for not portraying things properly. I think they wanted to show Armaan's character like that of Manisha Koirala in the movie Mann. In Mann, Manisha loves Aamir so much and they had decided to meet on a certain day but she gets in a car accident and loses her legs and decides to never see Aamir after that. She doesn't wanna ruin Aamir's life after her and wants him to move on in life. One day when Aamir gets in touch with her, he reacts like Riddhima is and is accusing her of every possible thing, but the minute he finds out that she has lost both her legs, he figures that she loved him so much that she chose to not tell him about it, wanted him to go away from his life and wanted to suffer it alone.

CV's made an attempt to do something similar but as usual they were horrible and din't give proper details. Like Manisha, Armaan wouldn't have needed to even justify himself had CV's portrayed things properly, but due to the lack of proper creativity and direction and leaving things ambiguous, this question arises again and again. It would be hard for anyone to understand the answer, unless the CV's showed things properly. But first, they were not even talking about what happened to AR after the shootout. When Ridzy came back she just said Armaan meri zindagi ka hissa nahi hai. Then one day she overhears Shashank and Padma talking about how Armaan was suffering with neurological issues, and why Armaan left Ridzy and thats about it. It would have been nicer if the CV's showed things in details instead of just a 1 sec ambiguous reasoning that too in flash back. If they did then things would have been clear and no one needed to question anything but again my blame goes to CV's for not making things clear and not setting a proper background and not clarifying things about Armaan's disease.

Edited by Khushi007 - 14 years ago
iTangled_25 thumbnail

He lowweess his frnds that's Rahul and Atul so he takes all their qualites of from them..and I guess even normal people tend do that šŸ˜³

Unfortunately he is always attracted to bad influences.