Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammy_furor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Very strong... So strong dat de cant even vomit da truth to others...rofl...
HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
unfortunately ppl cant differentiate between actors n characters
why am i not surprised😃

team Armaaan forever <3
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sajan_kash01

pls dont question armaan

dunt question himm heee juss 2 perfect...
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Khushi007

<font color="#9933ff">I think it is the CV's fault for not portraying things properly. I think they wanted to show Armaan's character like that of Manisha Koirala in the movie Mann. In Mann, Manisha loves Aamir so much and they had decided to meet on a certain day but she gets in a car accident and loses her legs and decides to never see Aamir after that. She doesn't wanna ruin Aamir's life after her and wants him to move on in life. One day when Aamir gets in touch with her, he reacts like Riddhima is and is accusing her of every possible thing, but the minute he finds out that she has lost both her legs, he figures that she loved him so much that she chose to not tell him about it, wanted him to go away from his life and wanted to suffer it alone.

CV's made an attempt to do something similar but as usual they were horrible and din't give proper details. Like Manisha, Armaan wouldn't have needed to even justify himself had CV's portrayed things properly, but due to the lack of proper creativity and direction and leaving things ambiguous, this question arises again and again. It would be hard for anyone to understand the answer, unless the CV's showed things properly. But first, they were not even talking about what happened to AR after the shootout. When Ridzy came back she just said Armaan meri zindagi ka hissa nahi hai. Then one day she overhears Shashank and Padma talking about how Armaan was suffering with neurological issues, and why Armaan left Ridzy and thats about it. It would have been nicer if the CV's showed things in details instead of just a 1 sec ambiguous reasoning that too in flash back. If they did then things would have been clear and no one needed to question anything but again my blame goes to CV's for not making things clear and not setting a proper background and clarifying things about Armaan's disease
</font>

Yeah i remember tht movie....first didnt recognize but as u told the track i did.
Tht movie was quite emotional eh!
gr8 analysis.
and most of the ppl are saying they r going HDDCS
But if they are CV's gotta knw tht DMG has a huge fan-following of youths and also tht HDDCS was a hit! bcoz it was a movie! and adults liked it!(coz they are very religious and thought marriage was really important and cant be broken), also its an old movie.
I personally loved salman's char!!
In DMG Sid has insulted ridz so much after marriage tht i had actually started hating him for all of tht..it was very immature.
and the only reason he gives is tht love makes some1 really bad! 😕
thts so not enuf to explain the shitty attitude he had.Edited by VampirePrincess - 14 years ago
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Steffz-

<font color="#006666">Unfortunately he is always attracted to bad influences. </font>

Ya Armaan Mallik is a bad man 😳
ammy_furor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes trisha ammy is a bad man...muhuhaha... And v love bad men😈
shihij07 thumbnail
hey all you people bashing armaan! though i am not a armaan  fan but i would like to tell that by taking certain wrong steps in life don't think that person is characterless or he or she doesn't care for anyone! armaan and riddhima have done enough mistakes and have paid for them as well. their lives have become horribly painful. but that doesnt mean they didn't love each other. no one can defy their love. they have actually experienced everything during their courtship. and a relationship is actually besought with difficulties.
if they actually come out successful through the dark tunnels in life then you call it true love. they may not be together right now but yes they once lived for each other. i don't know what will happen next but pls respect everybodys opinion. just don't start battling with each other.
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -kashvi-

ya ya and ur sidma have lost their voice😃
they cant telll armaan that "I am married"
OR "Riddhima is married"
Hes gonna back out anyways after knowing that riddhima is married..hes not selfish like some

First of all tht like to your comment from me is a mistake happened by me coz i was in emergency.
Well Sid was about to tell Armaan about Riddhima in tht Basketball court scene where Armaan only said tht he knows everything about Riddhima.
It's Armaan's who is being overconfident & not letting Sid tell him the truth.
Well i did'nt liked u r comment.
It is just a mistake.
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_trisha

If SR's relationship is not strong Armaan isn't to blamed..Armaan doesn't even know Riddhima is married...He is kept in the dark and is dreaming about his life with Riddhima GUPTA...If currently there are any cracks in SR's relationship when Armaan hasn't even done any thing then I am sorry to say their relationship isn't STRONG

It's your preconception to say tht SR's relationship is not strong.
Every relationship needs some time.

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Steffz-

Oh regarding the topic, Armaan just seems to walk in when he wants to, and walks out when he feels like it. 😕

Ya u r true coz Armaan is a non-serious person.