WHERE'S THE ACCOUNTABILITY???

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hula Friends,

If you have noticed Dr.Keerti asked Armaan about why did you left Riddhima alone.Armaan did'nt gave a reasonable answer.

When Sid also asked the same question,Armaan's reply was Relax & chill dude,kyun gussa ho rahe ho.Well that's not a reply to Sid's question.

When Nana also asked the same question to Armaan,Armaan still had no answer.

No one is looking at this matter.
Everyone needs to see the Accountability of Armaan.
Whether you like it or not or you accept it or not,The truth is that when it comes to making commitment Armaan has always backed out & has gone to long tangents.
so WHERE'S THE ACCOUNTABLITY OF ARMAAN???

Most forum members today on this forum are passing the bucks on Sid,Riddhima & the Gang.
Many members today are  just happy in criticizing Riddhima & saying that Riddhima is characterless,disgusting & has lost her senses.

Riddhima has faced a lot of problems in her life & after all she is a human being & she has the right to move ahead in her life.No one can deny her right.
If she wants to move ahead with a person who is caring for her, who loves her & accepts her as she is(in this case Sid),she has every right to move ahead with Sid & think about their married life.
There is no point in criticizing Siddhima.

Most  forum members are passing the bucks on Yuvi,Naina,Suvarna,JP & Jiggy(the Gang) that they are being selfish.
Well we all know that Sid & Riddhima has put their marriage in danger for the sake of Yuna's relationship.Suvarna is Sid sis & for JP and Jiggy, Sid is like a brother.

The bond between all these guys is just like family members.
The Gang can't be a mere spectator watching that Armaan is creating problems in Siddhima's life & Armaan has returned back to take Riddhima.

The Gang is doing the right thing by helping Sid & Riddhima.
It's the responsiblity of the Gang to save Siddhima's marriage.They are not selfish at all.

So I request members to stop passing bucks on Sid,Riddhima & the Gang & try to check Armaan Accountability.

Well Armaan fans say that Armaan should get Riddhima back.
Marriage is a institution & relationship based on trust,love & sacrifice.
Marriage is not a Game at all.
Marriage is a commitment made with your life partner for a lifetime.

Riddhima is already married to Sid and they both now want to move ahead in their life & that's absolutely correct.
No one can demand that Armaan should come back to Riddhima.

Well Armaan should now Sacrifice his love for the sake of Siddhima & he should also move ahead in his life with Suvarna or any other girl.

Imp Note:- This topic has very Constructive Criticism about Armaan.
                    There is no Bashing done at all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ur seriously questioning the character of armaan? lol get ready for some bashing
seeriously im sick of AR and SR threads though i luvv AR and i do comment on them if something wrong is said. Just how long is this going to happen?
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont agree AT ALL !!
As for the reasons, he did explain stuff to Dr. Keerthi, and we know why he left. He did not want to ruin Riddhimma's life by taking a chance (what more a sacrifice than that?). As for explanations to sid, who is sid for armaan? No one, he doesnt know one thing about him, wheras Sid knows a hell lot about armaan.

The gang maybe like family to sid, (which I somewhere dont agree, the bondings are pretty lose, DMG 2 only focused love and courtships, they forget some vital relationships like friendship). So, coming back to the main point, the gang maybe like family to sid and all, but they shouldnt interfere in his personal descions. Have they even taken his consent, to go ahead with all this? NO !!
How do they really know that sid is happy in the relationship and wants to carry on, or vice versa? It can probabaly all be a facade. As for armaan and Riddhimma, have you seen DMG from 2007? 

DMG is bascially a love story, and you are raising questions on the character of Dr. Armaan Mallik. Hmmm, atleast he wasfaithful to his love, he did all he could for the sanity of her mind, her well being and everything in her interest. As for sid, he needs a better idea of love. He went all out for a girl called Tammana a while ago, and now he seems to be pledging his love and what now. Oh, the hypocrisy that exists in this world.
Edited by Arushi. - 14 years ago
exquisite. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
did u eva watch dmg b4 this new season strtd..???? ur talking abt the commitment he gave nd dint fulfil it.....pleezzz he gave his answer to alll hu asked him y he left her...so plzz watch careully b4 u question..
PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
pls dont question armaan
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Armaan explained his side of the story very well to both Sid and Dr Keerti and moreover Dr Shashank always knew the truth and if I am not wrong he was the one who told Riddhima the truth regarding Armaan.
Armaan has confessed time and again since he is back that he is guilty that he left her without informing her but at the same time he took this decision because at that time he was not sure if he would survive or if he does would he be sane or not he did not want to be a burden on Riddhima or cause trouble to her due to his sickness which is why he left her....Armaan is as accountable as he was and moreover he is not aware of the marriage until now and neither has he come to ruin anybodies life ...he returned back to normal health and life and the first thing he did was to get back to his own life Riddhima he is not here to ruin anybody's life or break two people apart...and as far as the interns go even they are jumping the gun without knowing the truth has Armaan even or done or said anything for which they are thinking or doing the things they are....
Edited by Ankita.M - 14 years ago
IFluver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
u myt end up gtin reali harsh answers..so beware..😊
if u hv watchd dmg frm august 2007 i dnt think u wud b askin dis qn..😊
n lyk sum1 sed armaan din evn noe sid..so 2 a person u dnt evn noe dat well u wil sit n tel ur personal history?😕
n wen armaan ws tellin thm chodo yaar n stuff u cud clearly c d pain in his eyes wen they askd  him d qn..he ws jus tryin  2 show on  d outside hes cool abt it  whereas hes nt...😊
n he ws nevr afraid 2 commit..they evn gt engaged remembr?
neway u hv presented ur views in a nyc way..atleastu din bash him😛😊
PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
plzz stop questions on Armaan.....
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I agree to the topic maker.. Ridz is not a thing that can be taken as granted.. Koi jab chahe bina reason bataye chala jaye, and she will keep on waiting n blah blah..

Marriage is the most sacred institution I believe.. And Ridz can not break it just like that.. If she does, then she doesn't deserve a guy like Sid..

I am kinda sure she'll deffo choose her marriage above everything.. 😳
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Armaan explained his side of the story very well to both Sid and Dr Keerti and moreover Dr Shashank always knew the truth and if I am not wrong he was the one who told Riddhima the truth regarding Armaan.

Armaan has confessed time and again since he is back that he is guilty that he left her without informing her but at the same time he took this decision because at that time he was not sure if he would survive or if he does would he be sane or not he did not want to be a burden on Riddhima or cause trouble to her due to his sickness which is why he left her....Armaan is as accountable as he was and moreover he is not aware of the marriage until now and neither has he come to ruin anybodies life ...he returned back to normal health and life and the first thing he did was to get back to his own life Riddhima he is not here to ruin anybody's life or break two people apart...and as far as the interns go even they are jumping the gun without knowing the truth has Armaan even or done or said anything for which they are thinking or doing the things they are....

i completely agree with u ankita...i mean common cant u see that guy doesnt know anything abt marriage...n armaan always believed in commitment...they even had their roka n engagement.....n armaan wont tell sid any answer bcoz for him he is a total starnger who is just ridz friend....i mean how easily u people blamed armaan who sacrificed his own happiness for the sake of riddhima...so that she doesnt lead a life of pagalpan with him