Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
god she is so upherself, and seriously they chose ranbir over her accept it, she likes to feel like the victim all the time! and i may win a padmashree and all, seriously?? she is just soo proud of herself! she needs to get out of her own world
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^yeah, this interview was so different. You really can't compare yourself with sandra. I don't think her performance in 3I or Kurbaan could match to what Sandra did in oscar winning performance, even i thought i wanted Julie and Julia actress to win. Now coming am i not one lucky actress to romance all four Khans, I have to say Kajol is one lucky actress who worked with all khans and made it big. Srk in so many movies, With saif i love their chemistry in Humeesha, Aamir in Fanaa(i didn't like their chemistry but movie was a success), Salman in KKHH and Jab pyar kiya to darna kiya.
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol...she is really full of herself 😆 (and Saif 🤔)
crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Um LOL...she is no Sandra. Please. Also Sandra won an Oscar. She won a...Screen awards.
Edited by crazy fanatic - 14 years ago
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If not Saif, who else deserves a Padma Shri?
I think Kareena has lost her marbles. All those fad dieting probably ate up her brain cells.
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The one thing I found offensive in the interview was her saying that Marriage is just a public certificate!

That might be her personal view, but its far from true, especially in the context of the Indian / Asian Society.

Edited by poppy2009 - 14 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Does Kareena EVER hear herself speak?

I though Kareena had become more humble, but she just loves to prove me wrong!

I guess Bebo really idolizes Srk in arrogance department. 😆 Oh, I wish she could work with Imtiaz he really managed to capture the spirit of Kareena in JWM, with his character Geet. Well, it sure does suck that Imtiaz is working with everyone close to her from Saifu to her couisin Ranbir, but isn't getting a chance to work with her. Chalo as they say its all in the family. 😆
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poppy2009

The one thing I found offensive in the interview was her saying that Marriage is just a public certificate!

That might be her personal view, but its far from true, especially in the context of the Indian / Asian Society.

I hated that comment as well. If marriage is public certificate then make sure bebo to have kids without getting married.