Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakshi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I really want santu to come to dm's room to taunt him on something {like litterally screaming at him with an attitude}  and he just gets up with a scorching rage and pull her towards him and give her a loooooooooooong kiss lasting 20 min omg I wonder what her expressions would be like... and after that he says yes what where u saying??? is there something u'd like to share? hahahah wow i cud just imagine
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
@ samantar I was thinking the same he just might do that one of these days the way she goes on instigating him & he goes on looking at her.. 😉
svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramonag

@ samantar I was thinking the same he just might do that one of these days the way she goes on instigating him & he goes on looking at her.. 😉

My thoughts exactly. Have been tolerating past many episodeds in the hopes of watching the above scene.
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Uma di thanks for the superb update👍🏼
Everyone win Chemical baby killer she is 🤬 how could she.
Hope Santu has full prof against her I dont want Mahan Santu; this thing should be not fogiven at all !!!!😡
Chemical banned from D'pur😡
I hope today not argue btw chemical &Santu 😡 Santu tell DM in front of everyone the culprit with enough saboot
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just love Sher and Sherni fighting like cat meow meow meow😆
Sanraj equal in speech now same way they are talking to each other😆
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Sanrajpremika, i second u.. Now Santu is completely on power with her Dm.. She is not duffor anymore n need no more training in any aspects😆😆she's all set!!