WRITTEN UPDATE 11th Mar '10

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Uma..! Lets all party the killer is out and its no other than the Queen Cruella herself..! Hope each member gives her one tight slap each and throw her into the well..! 😈

Santu needs a fool proof plan to ensure she can make everyone know that Cruella is killer as its just ones word against the other.. Lets see what sob story Cruella dishes out..!

For the first time I loved SanRaj arguing as Santu indirectly told DM she didn't kill bacteria and he secretly smiled.. His eyes lit up..

Is 7days over tomorrow?? I hope it is.. Then we can have double celebration over the end of the tracks..

svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you, ammoos ,for the update.    Bahut bahut badhaii sab viewres ko . We now know who the baby killer is.  may all the  evil tracks come to an end soon and may we have some sanraj.
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice episode uma akka.Dm tries 2 get the truth frm santu.Man u go in a correct way.Dont stop trying 2 get the truth.Hope santu shud do something 2 prove tat airhead is the culprit.
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks Uma for the wonderful update.

Balle Balle the killer is Khemi, oh lets party, and party. Hope she gets a severe punishment.  Hope they dont drag Khemi being the killer. She is so shelfish, and just cruel. 😡
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Santu jus cant hide anything from dm for long can she? He can twist her arm in a second & get it out. Loved todays sanraj confrontation, santu almost said she didnt kill arjan, & maybe dm will say he 'll believe her only if she tells the truth about arjan?
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you Uma,

Loved the sanraj Confrontation....Santu nailed him again, GO SANTU

I hope santu has a solid proof so she can strike Arihead so hard...

How come airhead is stone hearted that she trapped her baby sister who is like a daughter to her. I can understand her hatred toward santu.  But Airhead doing to  Moonghi is beyound anyone's imagination..... 😡😡😡
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update!!!!!!!!!! 😊

glad to know that the killer suspense is finally over!!!!! hopefully santo should be able to prove it to DM. looks like he also wants her to confess that she did not kill arjan!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Did you see khemi look when she threw the money and hiw it changed when she saw Santu in the blanket🤣 she went pale and i hope she just jump into the khodiyar maa;s well than being caught😈 Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the wonderful update Uma,

I for one I'm very happy that is chemical pot. We'll see tomorrow how Santo proves her case and hopefully someone else is also involve with her.