Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ramonag

There are plenty of other tracks bansuri track sarang turning evil track, sanraj track, kanji disappearance track, who killed arjan track, & i'm sure there might even be a khemi reappearing to claim krishna track,sanraj kid track(hopefully) & kaddu shanky track, I could go on forever....and i'm sure there are lots still to spring up.. πŸ˜•

Please No Bird Brain and Shanky track. She doesnot deserve him at all. He is a Gem while Bird Brain is no brainer ...
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Call me crazy but what was so excited about sanraj scene today. πŸ˜•

I was just so excited that the killer was khemi even sanraj didn't matter today. Can someone tell me what I need to look for so I can go watch it again. Thanks
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Call me crazy but what was so excited about sanraj scene today. πŸ˜•

I was just so excited that the killer was khemi even sanraj didn't matter today. Can someone tell me what I need to look for so I can go watch it again. Thanks

I love the sanraj confrontation. They always find reason to chew each other... Even though the scene was not romantic but there were sparks flying off of them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
SwathyS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So khemi is the killer         
hopes she is kicked out of the family
fuzzyface thumbnail
I am on my to work and had to find out
wow what a nice news to begin the day
Khemi chemical toxic waste
kudos to all of us , we are all super CSIsπŸ‘πŸΌ
anyway I am not that happy coz I dunno how she will prove it is Khemi coz no one wld believe her coz moti n maundy will be enough to counter attack santu.
hmmm so let's see what happens πŸ€”
btw i love how DM trapped santu serves her right πŸ˜›
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahha, Santu almost spilled her secret to DM.  πŸ˜†

Khemi will be gone by next week, I hope.
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SanRajDeewani

<font color="#ff0099">Ramona.. All the tracks are nowhere near as good as these ones..(they are crap but everyone seems to be enjoying them) Everyone loves IPL( even mee.πŸ˜†) and to top it off Bandini is on a least popular channel.. and like Uma pointed out it airs at 10.30pm which is the end of match time.. so unless she quickly wraps up these tracks and makes SanRaj spicy again.. theres no way her TRP's are staying up..</font>

Yes sanju agree with u really hope sanraj gets at least a lil spicy in a wk or so. πŸ˜‰ Should be possible if these two tracks are wrapped up.. Really cant wait to see them together its been over two months now since there was a romantic scene.. Also, i really hope santu will inadvertantly spill the beans to dm on arjan matter she nearly did today.. All he has to do is trap her & he will khemi is also her sis so he might repeatedly say ur blood etc like yest & santu will prob admit it may not say say who did it though ..god knows they may do this hide & seek game during IPL This could be interesting to watch too..
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks uma di for the update.............wow i was proven wrong........it is after all airhead..............i think Dm still believes that santu didnt kill anyone otherwise he would'ny be making plans to trap her all the time to spills the beans as to who killed arjan................i just hope now that this track can get over..............

Edited by Ayushi_01 - 14 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well in one sense santu is wrong..her blood did kill those babies,considering tht cruella is her sister..such a bitch,trapping her kid sister into the conspiracy..khemi deserves to be really whipped in front of the entire village..
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What if Nanaji says Khemi in not the blood sister of Santu and Monghi and that she was adopted....  that will be dhamak and we will have a big party that day.. khemi doesnt deserve any relation..😈