Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Shahara3

MCLan eat Santu's dust!!!  

I will say it will include everyone of the M-clan  including DM, Babuji, Baa, Moti even Nanaji πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the update .....

Hey guys .. so finally we know its Khemi....

did u guys notice wen Birwa came home and said that it was Monghi , khemi 's expressions changed for a moment and then she said something about what motive wud Monghi have to kill the babies ,...wht kind of a character is she , juz becoz she mite have a reason, it is right to kill ????

i sure hope Santu comes up with solid and strong proof against Khemi or else no one wud believe her like in the Maundy case....

one more thing crossed my mind ... i hope Santu doesnt be mahaan again and try to save Khemi .....after all Khemi is her sis too..... πŸ˜•
bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: com4us

I have only one doubt from where khemi got money? Moti took it from DM on donation purpose but dnt think for donation..may be she is helping maulik without knowing the truth..both issues r separate but will be linked soon I guess...if she saw khemi then what was d promo abt santu coming late at night and accusing, whereas khemi standing in mansion only..dat means she challenged santu to prove her guilt..

what was the pormo? where did u c?
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Your right Uma.. That means Ekta will prolong her 7 days for weeks.. Unless she has another track that we don't know about.. For example.. DM wants Santu back..πŸ˜‰ with secret rendezvous', candle light romance, stolen glances.. 😳😳

*I hit my head against the wall*πŸ˜†

Stopped dreaming..

Edited by SanRajDeewani - 14 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
But Santu will not directly name Khemi.. she will twist it hard.. Santu wil name someone else before khemi confess.. so in that case can it be Maundy .. Ek theer do nishaanaπŸ˜•
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Then this track will not come to an end so quickly.. Both tracks will go on until IPL fever dies down..!! Ekta needs to do something dhamakedaar to keep up with the IPL and prolonging these tracks isn't the wisest decision as people are getting bored already.. I don't know though.. Really can't wait to see what's in store tomorrow for us..!!
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SanRajDeewani

<font color="#ff0099">Your right Uma.. That means Ekta will prolong her 7 days for weeks.. Unless she has another track that we don't know about.. For example.. DM wants Santu back..πŸ˜‰ with secret rendezvous', candle light romance, stolen glances.. 😳😳

*I hit my head against the wall*πŸ˜†

Stopped dreaming..
</font>

There are plenty of other tracks bansuri track sarang turning evil track, sanraj track, kanji disappearance track, who killed arjan track, & i'm sure there might even be a khemi reappearing to claim krishna track,sanraj kid track(hopefully) & kaddu shanky track, I could go on forever....and i'm sure there are lots still to spring up.. πŸ˜•
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The viewership will come down as Bandini airs at 10.30pm and around that time will bethe climax of the match
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Ramona.. All the tracks are nowhere near as good as these ones..(they are crap but everyone seems to be enjoying them) Everyone loves IPL( even mee.πŸ˜†) and to top it off Bandini is on a least popular channel.. and like Uma pointed out it airs at 10.30pm which is the end of match time.. so unless she quickly wraps up these tracks and makes SanRaj spicy again.. theres no way her TRP's are staying up..
iSakshi thumbnail
omg I am sooo in love with today'z sanraj confrontation lol... and khemi omg she is such a witch she needs to get thrown out of dharampur and her son should be raised by dm and santu awww... oh btw what happen to kedar?? i mean wasnt he sitting there? did santu like nab him before she sat there??? and khemi what nerves this girl has she doesnt know what she is for __ i hate her and i just hope santu doesnt cover for her or help her out in any form... she deserves to be punish ... i strongly think maulik and moti is behind this with her