Posted: 14 years ago

who among DIMPY AND RUMPA is the best and why ---- apart from them being bengalis

😊
umm......to choose between two.....I think i like Dimpy more....Rumpa was so manipulative!!!! Nature wise i wud go wid Dimpy!!

Bt then again both have +ves and -ves. Rumpa is a better daughter inlaw than Dimpy cud be (in my point of view). She is very outgoing where as Rumpa did look like marriage materia although i hated her cuz i always liked Priyanka a lot lol
LOL..its like comparing apples and oranges...two different people, born to two different parents, married to different people. How can they be compared? 😕

Will it be fair to compare Hitesh and Rahul? 😆
feel bengali girls are wanting to get married on reality show.  shows what type of parents there are born from.............Rumpa was wicked and changed her colour in a week to get married to Hitesh while proclaiming she love Gaurav on National TV and dimpy just bubbly wanting to see the glamourous world got married to 34 years old felt in love in 1 month and now wait and see how long .  would anyh parents want to see their daughter married to somoen who has to attend gthe court order, drug issues  it is all in a game dear

Dimpy is confident, outgoing but never heard bitching about others like Rumpa waho bitches alot and jumped from one to another fast???????.She was deseperate to get married in the show .But both are perfect couples.😆

According to me both r completly different personality !!!

One big difference is - RUMPA left the Non-Veg as being bengali she fond of "fish". but DIMPY won't bcoz Rahul said her she can eat after marriage !!!😊

Rumpa seems very calm not tht much bubbly as DIMPY !!!

But I like both of thm n Happy for both of thm !!!

Gob bless both of thm !!!
Edited by nee_shi - 14 years ago
Originally posted by roseferns37

feel bengali girls are wanting to get married on reality show.  shows what type of parents there are born from.............Rumpa was wicked and changed her colour in a week to get married to Hitesh while proclaiming she love Gaurav on National TV and dimpy just bubbly wanting to see the glamourous world got married to 34 years old felt in love in 1 month and now wait and see how long .  would anyh parents want to see their daughter married to somoen who has to attend gthe court order, drug issues  it is all in a game dear
 u talking like this, shows wat kind of parents you are frm. how can u generalise all bengali girls.
there r many bengali girls in every field acheiving gr8 heights, dont show ur ignorance in a public forum.
Originally posted by roseferns37

feel bengali girls are wanting to get married on reality show. shows what type of parents there are born from.............Rumpa was wicked and changed her colour in a week to get married to Hitesh while proclaiming she love Gaurav on National TV and dimpy just bubbly wanting to see the glamourous world got married to 34 years old felt in love in 1 month and now wait and see how long . would anyh parents want to see their daughter married to somoen who has to attend gthe court order, drug issues it is all in a game dear
<div></div>

hey you are highly wrong and it is so objectionable to portray the bengalis or call them in such a bad light.

as for the bengali part, dont forget, the other two finalists were from delhi and faridabad....they were punjabis (most prob. nikunj too or at least north indians). plus, there were girls from all parts of the country, willing to get married to rahul on the reality show, proclaiming their undying love for him (God only knows, why anyone would have really fallen in love with him, except for his money). but it was not a case of bengali girls only....so please dont say so....

😲 😲 😲
Oh no ! No comparison for Rumpa, gosh she was was manipulative and malice girl.

I would go hands down for Dimpy, atleast by what i seen her on the show........ She is a fast paced girl, but good at heart.
Posted: 13 years ago
Even i was wondering in all marriage reality shows if its 10 girls then 8 will be punjabis, 1 will be bengali and 1 will be sharma/brahmin or anything else... and among all these the BENGALI JAADU kaam karega..hmm thats what they are famous for they have beautiful eyes which can kill a guy.. :))

Rumpa- Marriage material, her only motive was to get married to any guy and would be good if she wins title and money. so what the hack... hitesh's mother is running the show and would marry her son to lux perfect bride at any cost so forget gaurav who dint even commit , lemme get married to rich hitesh and win a guy, title and money.

Dimpy - her only motive was to get fame and enter Bollywood and would be good if she ends up marrying a millionaire who promises her to make her way to bollywood with his connections and she also wins title and money... so to hell with everything.. let me get married , i am already suffering from compulsive obssession disorder and right now i am obssessed with this guy rahul... :)