Fan Fiction ' You are mine ' NEW! Ch 26 pg 141

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Fan fiction - 'You are Mine'

Hey everyone, this is my first attempt of writing a fan fiction. There is only one issue, I understand Hindu completely, but I may have difficulties trying to incorporate them into dialogues. So everything will be written in English, but ill try to put some dialogues here and there.

Hope you like it, and please feel free to give any feedback. Will be much appreciated.

Also I don't want to go in much detail about Pratigiya's and Krishna's family. Basically their families personalities are the same. Krishna's personality is the same but only he is educated. However Pratigiyas personality is not.

~ Character Sketch ~

Pratigiya

A young 19 year old girl who has just returned to her hometown after studying abroad. She is very simple and innocent. However she is mentally and physically scarred from a traumatic experience which occurred when she was very young. When she was 10 years of age, she had been kidnapped by a bunch of 'goonda's' where she was abused. This had heavily impacted upon Pratigiyas life, thus causing her to live in constant fear.

Will Pratigiya find someone who will love her and kiss away her tears. Will she find someone who will take away her fears and forever protect her.

Krishna

Krishna is a 23 year old man, who belongs to a political and ruthless family. Although he is well educated, he refuses to act like a sophisticated man. Instead he is known as a bully, in which everyone shivers in fear upon hearing his name. Krishna character is very dominating and possessive. In short he is a perfect example of an alpha male. He has grown up in a place where women has no respect and is only good for cooking and bearing children.

Will Pratigiya's love and gentle nature change Krishna's perspective

Chapter update

Chapter one - Page 1
                           Chapter two - Page 2
                           Chapter three - Page 2
                           Chapter four - Page 3 
                           Chapter five - Page 4
                                         Chapter six - Page 5
                                         Chapter seven - Page 7
                           Chapter eight- page 9
                           Chapter nine - Page 10
                           Chapter ten - Page 11
                           Chapter eleven- Page 15
                           Chapter twelve- Page 16
                           Chapter thirteen - Page 17
                           Chapter fourteen - Page 23
                           Chapter fifteen - Page 23
                           Chapter sixteen - Page 28
                           Chapter seventeen - Page 29
                           Chapter eighteen - Page 35
                           Chapter nineteen - Page 45
                           Chapter twenty - Page 66
                           Chapter twenty one - Page 95
                           Chapter twenty two - Page 106
                           Chapter twenty three - Page 118
                           Chapter twenty four - Page 126
                           Chapter twenty five - Page 128
                           Chapter twenty six - Page 141
Edited by siinnce.09 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

You are Mine

Chapter one

The dark room personified her fears, as she sat crouched tightly against the wall. Tears burned her eyes and slipped down her pale and sunken cheeks, devoid of life. Her slender body jerked in spasms of fear as she awaited death to come upon her. She could feel the blood sticking to her clothes and although her back was tender and bruised from the whips, she refused to back away from the wall.

Suddenly the door opened, and a man stood at the door way with a smirk playing upon his cruel lips. The very sight of him revolted Pratigiya as she edged herself further away from him.

" pppleaase, don't hurt me" she whispered fearfully.

Oblivious to her pain, the man walked towards her, his lust filled eyes devoured her. With a cry, Pratigiya quickly stood up and ran across the room. Rough hands gripped her arm and yanked her slender young body towards his scrawny chest. The smell of alcohol lingered strongly on the mans foul breath as he slowly came closer to her face.

"Nooo !!!!!!!!!!" Pratigya screamed, "don't touch me please, leave me alone".

Still shaken from her nightmare, Pratigiya still could not stop shaking as her younger sister Arushi, wrapped her arms around Pratigiya and assured her that it was just a dream.

"hush pratigiya, it was just a dream." she soothed, " Your at home now safe and sound, no one is going to ever take you away from us again."

Hot tears spilled down Pratigiyas eyes, although it had been 9 years ago she still could not forget anything. She tried to stay happy in front of her family but as soon as she was alone, she could not contain her true feelings.

Arushi gently touched Pratigiyas face and again like many other nights tried to assure her that everything will soon be alright.

" Prats, believe me I know someone out there is going to come into your life one day and sweep you off your feet. Your prince charming will be handsome, gentle and nice and he will love you forever and make you forget."

Pratigiya tried to smile through her tears at her sisters childish notion of a prince charming. Although she knew there were no such thing. Somewhere deep inside her broken heart, she hoped that Arushi will be right. Someone will come and take away her fears and will protect her from ever getting hurt. Someone will come and love her despite the horrid scars on her back and will tell her that she's beautiful.

Yes, Pratigiya thought to herself, maybe dreams do come true.

Okay so this was the first chapter, dont know if you guys like it. I will continue if only you guys like it. Hm ive never ever done a fan fic so yeah :) 

sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey that was so gr8.love KRIYA...loved the concept.......this so cute plz plz continue n do pm me............ wat abt other charchters i mean her mom dad n roli n adarsh n his parents.btw would love to read more.........
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ€—wonderful yar.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cntinue...love ya......
😊😊😊😊
hey it wud be much better if u write in colourful fonts
preeti4mehta thumbnail
pls continue i lile it. and pls introduce krishna in the story
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sups2222

hey that was so gr8.love KRIYA...loved the concept.......this so cute plz plz continue n do pm me............ wat abt other charchters i mean her mom dad n roli n adarsh n his parents.btw would love to read more.........

Hey thank you 😊, the rest of the family will be mentioned here and there. But my story is mainly focused on Pratigiya and Krishna's love story. πŸ˜›
JayaBachan thumbnail

Thank you πŸ˜›
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaasshh

πŸ€—wonderful yar.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cntinue...love ya......

😊😊😊😊
hey it wud be much better if u write in colourful fonts

Thank you love, lol and also thank you for the suggestion, ill write it in colorful fonts πŸ˜›

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti4mehta

pls continue i lile it. and pls introduce krishna in the story

Yep Krishna will be introduced very soon. 😊
JayaBachan thumbnail

Okay guys, I've written up chapter two :) so enjoy. And please make some suggestions if theres something in my writing style that you dont like.

Chapter 2

The bright sun illuminated the room, such a contrast it was from Pratigiya's nightmare. Pratigiya wondered towards the open window and breathed in the scent of the fresh morning dew. Today was her first day at university where she would continue to learn the required knowledge and skills needed to become a teacher. Although, her papa who himself was a professor had studied here in their hometown. He had a wish for Pratigiya to go abroad and study which she did, but only for a year. Though she pretended that she would be fine going alone, the fear of darkness had overwhelmed her senses thus causing her to abruptly leave within the year.

Papa was still miffed at the fact that she didn't finish her studies abroad, but she could not get the courage to tell him that even in these 9 years she was still afraid. So lost was she in her thoughts that she failed to hear her mother stand behind her.

"Pratigiya", her mom said. " Kaha kogayi ho? Yaad toh hai ki aaj tumhari pehli din hai."

Pratigiya snapped out of her thoughts and turned and faced her mother with a smile. " Yes maa, I remember, that's why I've waken up early to get ready."

"Toh ajao nashta tayar hai." replied her mom.

Pratigiya followed her mom out of the room and saw her sister Arushi, her brother Adarsh and her dad waiting at the table. She quietly sat down, still ashamed to meet her fathers eyes. The tension in the room between daughter and father was palpable as everyone sat in silence.

Once finished with her breakfast, Pratigiya walked towards her dad bending down to obtain her blessings. Although a bit hesitant, her father placed his hand gently upon Pratigiya's head and walked off to his room. Finally saying goodbye to everyone and being wished best of luck, she walked out of her house and waited for a taxi. She was nervous and afraid to be in a completely new environment on her own, but she couldn't allow her fear to once again disappoint her father.

Once settled in the taxi, Pratigiya allowed herself to smile a little remembering Arushi's excited chatter in the morning. Arushi being a complete romantic lived within her romance novels and movies. She genuinely thought that perhaps Pratigiya's prince charming awaited her presence in the university.

Pratigiya shook her head at Arushi's nonsense, but her heart still fluttered in hope that maybe Arushi might be right.

Pre-cap.

It was already dark, thought Pratigiya as she roamed around the empty streets. To Pratigiya's dismay, she noticed that there were no taxi's at sight. Suddenly the sound of a gunshot echoed within the distance as Pratigiya froze in fear. She heard someone running and yelling, the sound coming closer and closer. Pratigiya whirled around and her voice got stuck in her throat as she saw a man in the darkness running towards her, gun in his hand.