The Way I Loved You - Updt 11/6 Part 9 Pg.16

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

The Way I Loved You

This is a story about two lives... different yet connected. How are they connected? By destiny... But do they really believe that everything is fated? Two people who hardly believe in destiny, don't realize that they're being controlled by it...

Hey people this is my first YuNa ff... i hope you guys like it... please pyaar se padhna pehli koshish hai lovestory likhne ki!

Part 1: Page 1
Part 2: Page 1
Character Sketch: Page 2
Part 3: Page 4
Part 4: Page 5
Part 5a: Page 7
Part 5 (a & b): Page 9
Part 6: Page 11
Part 7: Page 12
Part 8: Page 15
Part 9: Page 16

This the siggy made for my ff by Sumi... thanks a lot... you've been working hard for this ff just like I've been!

Part 1 - Introduction

He looked out of the window as the rain drops spattered against the glass. It had been almost five months and since then she had been in the same condition all together. As he watched, the tiny rivulets began to trickle down the pane, lulled by the calming sound he allowed some of his tension to ease. Drishti entered the room and shook him out of his trance.

"Any movements?" She asked as she checked her eyes for any movement, she frowned as she checked. He kept a close watch on her and barely daring to breathe. He'd give anything to see her bright brown eyes looking back at him at the moment, but she remained still.

"Is everything alright Drish?" He asked dreading what's going to come.

"There's still no change Yuvi... her spinal nerves are taking more time to heal, although now it's time for another injection." She said as she pulled the sleeve of her shirt and injected a light yellow colored liquid into her left arm, he flinched remembering how she had closed her eyes in revulsion when he was getting the injection after that bike accident... it seemed a long time back now, even thought it had just been over an year. "Do you want anything Yuvi?" She asked.

"No' I'm fine." He said smiling lightly as she went by. Looking at her pained him as her features identical to her twin sister, who right now lay on the bed almost life-less, made him miss her even more and curse himself.

He sat on the chair near her bed and held her hand. He hadn't slept for past 27 hours, so he never realized when the music of the rain lulled him to sleep.

I hope you guys like... abhi bata do agar bakwaas hai to i won't continue... ๐Ÿ˜‰ the characters here are a bit different from DMG ones... and sorry i won't be dong regular updates kyunki vacations me bhi meri teachers mujhse gadhon ki tarah kaam karva rahi hai... damn why did i appy for the editor of the magazine...

I dedicate this to Anshu jisne bola ki bedhadak post kar dal!๐Ÿ˜›  Love you dahej aunty! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Chalo read and reply... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

Luv,

Pree!

Edited by PreeyaKSharma - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pree...I love it!!!! lol I am so excited for it!! and you're a really good writer!!!

let me add this link to the goodies page :P
...anshu... thumbnail
love u too pree๐Ÿค—its fab i esp liked d rain effect in the background lolz i love rains though i wish naina had been conscious to share it with yuvi. its gr8 agar intro itna achcha hai toh baki toh fab hoga. nd for the first nd last time its def nt bakwaas so dont say it again๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†loved it. cont soon. nd thanx for the pm kiddo. btw i m nt daheg aunty๐Ÿ˜†

anshu
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This is fabulous !!! You should continue writing......its amazingly written......everything has been described so perfectly....so much of depth.....and a bit of a suspense too.....lolz......am waiting for the next part......update as soon as possible...lolz.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
preeeeeeeeeeee
that was sooooo good
update soon, i wanna
know what happed to naina
and when will she wake up

FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

meri xamzzz ab strt hone wali hai  bedhadk pm kar warna mujhe thokna aata hai samjhi!!!!

intereting do add me 2 pm list!!!!
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ Mumma: thnx... now i've got courage to carry it on!

@ Anshu: sorry baba... won't call it bakwaas if you liked it! you'll still be dahej aunty till you stop asking for dahej...

@ Pri: thanks... i just wrote it as i imagined it!

@ ilive2laugh: sowwie forgot your name... thakns for loving it! naina will wake up...

@ Karzoo: yes ma'am will PM you!

this the next part...

after this will post the character intros! ๐Ÿ˜›

Part 2 - This Can't Be A Goodbye

Something moved inside his grip. He woke with a start to see her fingers move inside his fist. He thought he was dreaming. A slight moan finally caught his attention, causing his eyes to widen as he became fully alert. He watched as her eyelids began to flutter ' something that hadn't happened at all over the past months. Barely able to breathe, he reached out to run his fingers through her hair. "Naina." He whispered.

Her vision was blurred. "Can you hear me?" He gasped, sinking to the floor beside her bed because his legs refused to support him. "Aankhein kholo, please."

Her eyes fluttered once again before slowly blinking open. She squinted and shut them against the brightness of the room. He moved fast and switched off the lights; darkness filled the room. He scrambled back to her side and held her hand.

She slowly opened her eyes once again. The usually bright brown orbs were dull and clouded with pain. She furrowed her brow as she fought the pain that was overwhelming her.

"It's all right. We're at the hospital." He whispered.

She still couldn't move. The coma had slowed down all her internal organs, hindering her ability to heal. Now that she was awake, things would finally improve.

Her eyes rolled back slightly, but she blinked and tried to focus. A thin sheen of sweat broke out on her forehead as she struggled to gain her posture.

"Relax, everything's going to be okay." Yuvi said soothingly.

Her breathing became increasingly labored, and her eyes grew wide with panic. He could feel her body trembling slightly, although she was still too weak to put up much of a struggle. Her lips looked dry and cracked, and she tried repeatedly to wet them.

"Drish! Sid!" He shouted out. He was reluctant to leave her side but he scrambled up and got to the door. "Drish, she's up!" He shouted peeking out the door. The shouts seemed to alarm her and she began gasping for breath.

"It's all right. Everything is okay. You're here with me, and you're going to be fine." He said coming back to her side, hoping that would calm her.

She gripped his hand tightly with her right hand, but her left hand remained slack and unmoving in his hand. Her left arm that had been the one to receive the multiple fractures was not moving.

"Just look at me. Look into my eyes and breathe with me." He said, locking his eyes on her panicked brown ones. "I'm not going to leave you. I'm right here."

He wasn't even certain if she could hear him, but her body relaxed slightly, never breaking eye contact with him. He could see his own face reflected in her wide, trusting eyes.

Drishti and Sid came hurrying inside with Drishti's partner in tow and Yuvi left her side. As soon as he left, he could hear her breathing grow labored again. Drishti's partner checked her pulse and while she tried to calm her.

"No!" She gasped, weakly attempting to push the Drishti's partner's hand away. She still was clueless about what was happening with her.

He tried to give her some liquid. She spit it out, her head thrashing from side to side. Her voice was hoarse and scratchy, and he couldn't understand her words.

"You're frightening her!" Yuvi snarled, pushing him away and re-claiming his place by her side. Taking her good hand in his, he clutched it tightly. "Listen to me. It's okay. He's trying to help you."

Her eyes moved around the room wildly. He kept a grip on her good hand, while using his other to stroke her hair. He whispered calm, soothing words, and she began to regain control of her breathing.

She looked up at him ' desperate and bewildered ' and his throat tightened, wanting this to end for her' for the both of them. He knew his presence was calming her, but she still hadn't shown any sign that she actually understood what was going on. He wanted her back ' and he wanted her with him. He has never done a good job alone.

She calmed enough to allow Drishti to administer the medicines, this time through injection worrying she'd spit them again. She took it meekly, although never letting go of Yuvi's hand. The medicines would finally begin to work better, now that she was conscious, but she was obviously exhausted.

Her eyes began to droop heavily. He watched, amused, as she attempted to fight the sleep that was trying to claim her.

"Shh' ankhein band karo aur so jao." He whispered, brushing his lips across her damp forehead. "We'll be here when you wake up." And she saw three people look down at her with a satisfying smile on their face before everything went black. She went to sleep remembering those times when these three faces were the most important part of her life' and so were they. Life was going to back on track' hopefully.

character intros next... do reply!

Luv,
Pree...
Edited by PreeyaKSharma - 13 years ago
Interstellar thumbnail
pree... i luvd ur ff, different from the usual...

u hav agood flow of imaginations, keep writing... โญ๏ธ

capable of totally immersing ones mind into this.... a good start hav a gr8 go now...๐Ÿ‘
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@pree...haww tum apne friend ko bulgai
its me sneha, sumi's other half :P
and bachha that was so good
described so well and thoroughly
the detalis, the expressions, emotions,feelings
all was descried perfectly

your suspense is killing
i wanna know what happned to her
update soon
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow !!! That was amazing pree......the way you have described her pain...her condition and all.....its awesome.....I could visualize it all whilst reading.......and Yuvi's soothing her and making her comfortable was sooo sweet.....and also so caring and loving.......and finally she is out of coma....and also did not let go of Yuvi's hand.....this is damn interesting !!! Waiting for your next update.......do that real soon...lolz..