Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
usma achha huva rani ne suna...now rani's brain will start working....that why things are going wrong and who is behind it an donce rani's mind start daubting any one bus ooski to saamat aayi
i really want rani to slap yudi.....after this track and divorce him....good for nothing husband
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Usma... thankyou for your effort....... :)

Yup Beena di... i want Rani to think from the day Ira drank Yudi's blood all these started happening.... 

but i really don't want Rani to ever come back.... she has suffered a lot at Yudi's hands... don't wish to see her suffer more.... but how will poor Rani survive without her daughter??....

Edited by sujji0609 - 14 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
easy, she should escape with her daughter, go beyond border, Chang name, color her hair, dress like a widow
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Usma again Gobar will listen to u and RKAB makers will get even more creative - but frankly I just want Rani and the baby to go so far away and never come back as their love only blossoms and grows when they are apart. Why shld the makers put in any efforts to bring them together.
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wonder if the excuse that "I am under Ira's influence" work in a court of law. 

Beena di - Why are you saying RS is the best? Even RS called Rani pagal. 

Why is Rudr not talking?  Why is CR and RS not relate this incident to Bawan Bitti?  Why does Rani need to solve this mystery. 

I am sick of it.  ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I want Yudi to lose everything - Rani, Rajkumari and the Kingdom.

Let him go and live with Ira in Bawan Bitti. 
Edited by bobbiedhillon - 14 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hehehe Bobbie... that would be better....

let Rani be in the village with the princess.... and Rudr become the King.... and what you stated about Yudi & Ira happen.... more than Yudi i don't want Ira anywhere near Rani and the princess...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know anything except this as their's creativity has influenced us so badly that we have compelled to keep our destructivity aside in the form of writing FFs.Thank you for making us believe that we were wasting our time .โ˜ข๏ธ

Edited by Faiza_sam - 14 years ago
Faiza_sam thumbnail
And one more thing i forgot to write yaar , when our frustrations reach at peak , some stinky site comes with the stinky article ...so i am waiting for that as cant leave the habit of peeping onto this forum๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.....and i dont want to give an adjective of Gobar to that person because gobar itself is useful for rural people to lit the fire atleast๐Ÿคฃ....and that man is good foe nothing yaar !!! ๐Ÿ˜•...so its a request not to call him Gobar again..Its an insult !!!๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so what do we call him???????๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Sumaiya , it will be decided after that upcoming stinky article๐Ÿ˜†...until you can suggest names but beware that the thing's name would suit him perfectly !!! Ok ?๐Ÿ˜›....is there anything in this world because creativity is out of the world yaar !!!