Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
First I am not able to believe that I am writting
prediction over here.. But cant leave my habit.

Radha, i feel if they wanted to have focus on Yudi-Ira
marriage that would have done much earlier. I dont understand
what creatives want to portray. If Yudi is so much spell bounded
by Ira, whats the need for her to impress Yudi by taking so much
care of baby. What was the need to show Yudi talking to baby that
i got you after so much hurdles and all that.

I know many times there one scene doesnt fit with whatever shown
earlier. But if at all they are planning to extend story better to
extend like Royal family somehow convince Yudi to let Ira prove that
she good enough to take care of baby and fulfill responsibility as queen.
Once they are convinced, they will allow themselves Yudi to get married with
Ira. Meanwhile Rani entering in palace as someone else. May be doctor's wife or
GF. Ira trying to prove that this girl is Rani. Whereas with the help of others,
(Rudra, Bhanu, Kali, CR, RS and Doc) Rani manages to proves that she is not Rani in front of Yudi.

Now Rani can give lectures of Shishodhiya rajwansh is not capable to take care
of their guests and Rani getting angry on Yudi. Then considering status of family
Yudi accept that she is not Rani and requests her to stay in palace. And then may be
game starts between Ira-Rani. By this way atleast they can sideline Kapil till the time
he is in ZND.

Marriage could be last trump card they used to wind up this track.
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aray yaar where has my Today's written update gone?...I cant see it there😭.....Mods.....Do something...Page is giving error😲
darshana23 thumbnail
Oyeee?? updates kaha chale gaye???
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Faiza,

I tried to retrieve it but I did not see your update.  Just responses to your update  Now I can't see it at all.  What is wrong?  I can't figure anything out. 
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Umm...............I have the same problem here-couldn't see yesterday's update as well.
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Aray yaar where has my Today's written update gone?...I cant see it there😭.....Mods.....Do something...Page is giving error😲

Faizu you are so cute and made me laugh with your comment and emoticons - I could see the confusion on ur face when your WU disappeared. It actually is so comical - sorry I know how much effort u put into it - but it just brought some laughter to my face.
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sab bhootni ka kaam hai.she made the thread disappeared as we r  commenting against her .😆 😆
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup Faiza... even i'm getting error.... the other day you were saying it's posted as a normal topic but you wanted a sticky topic.... maybe because of that....  kuch keh nahin sakte😕.... and haan have to agree with smiley lagta hai sachmuch Bhootni ka hi chakkar hai....  😆 ðŸ˜† 

I thought since RS & CR are objecting to marriage,Yudi will be thrown out of the palace.... Ira rejects Yudi now and creates a spell on the rest of Raj-Parivar so they can't throw her out as well but Rudr & Bhali fake it in front of her so that she doesn't suspect them.... Yudi realises his folly and also realises that he was bad to Rani and that he was in Ira trance.... meanwhile Rani has proved to the doctor that she is not mentally unstable.... and comes to the palace with the doctor in disguise as his wife with the help of Rudr & Bhali....  but others at the asylum think that she escaped from the asylum....Yudi reaches the asylum and gets to know about it....  he returns with a heavy heart.... meanwhile Rani also gets to know everything.... and she realises that Yudi is not at fault and it was all because of Ira.... she decides to search for Yudi but doctor convinces her that they will look for Yudi later on but for now they have to save the baby and the family from Ira.... Yudi also realises that his family and his baby is in danger and he also comes to the palace in disguise as a servant.... Neither of the YuRa know about each other's presence in the palace... both miss each other and some moments with the baby will be shown.... thet always feel the presence of each other at the palace... but Yudi disregards the feeling as he tries convincing himself that she is doc's wife although some way he is attracted to her..... some mishap happens at the palace... and YuRa get to know about each other being in the palace and together with Rudr, Doctor & Bhali they end the Ira plot....

what say???... well i already know nothing of this sort is going to happen 😡😡
Edited by sujji0609 - 14 years ago
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sujata,

Very nice prediction but I doubt that is what creative have in mind.  Watching today's episode I really got sick to my stomach.  I really want Rani to punish Yudi for treating her this way but doubt that will ever happen.  I have a feeling Yudi will marry Ira before all this is set and done.  😕

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Bobbie... i feel marriage is not likely to happen between Ira & Yudi....  as that will make Ira human.... i feel it's the last plot of this track where Yudi will end up marrying Rani... and it will be projected in front of Ira that Yudi married her.... maybe Yudi marrying Rani again will be the solution to this track....  if Yudi-Ira marriage had to happen then there would not have been a doctor's entry.... doctor is here so he can play the role of Akshay here....  he is sure to realise Yudi is not mentally stable.... 

Even i want Rani to punish Yudi.... but Rani is known to forgive all.... so she will forgive her love Yudi... because she is sure to realise that Yudi was in a trance....