Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Dpka1415

woooowww so soothing ... colours in the background r perfect ... looks like a scene frm RS Shree Krishna only ... dey also showed somewhat same kind of colourful skies πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

veryyyy nice... πŸ˜‰

thnk u sooooooooooooo much di fr liking n using the new Setu sig. luv u fr tht yeah di the text is frm New Ramayan ...here is the vdo link di :

Thanks soooooooooooo much for liking the sigs Deeps dear! So sweet of you!

Photofiltre is a free download site: here's the link....

If you download the site, I will give you a small tutorial on how to make the transparent backgrounds.😊

Lol yeah, Rohini's sig does look like an SK sig even without the pics.πŸ˜† RS's colorful skies were really pretty.

Thanlks a bunch for the link to the song! The lyrics are really nice, and I esp love it since it is the same tune as Old Ramayan, just love the Ram Naam Adhaar Jinhe song!😍 I always listen to it whenever I feel down, reall perks up the mood!

Can you please post the lyrics to the Ram Setu song from New Ramayan here so that we may use the lines for siggies?😳 You can just do it whenever you find the time, no problem.

Goodnight! Take care!
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 14 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lola610

@ Deeps - lol gayab to tum ho gayi thi jaani, hum to yahaan har 2-3 ghante aane par vivash hain πŸ˜† Bas stupid homework ki vajah se kabhi kabhi reply dene mein time lagta hai, iske liye hamein kshama kijiye, hamaari pradhaan sherni 😭 checked out the blog, the new intro and the addition of categories is awesomeeeee, very pro πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Gotta make us more mytho ones in that fairytale faded style you used for those Debi and Madhuri ones!!! Preferably one for each female character in both shows πŸ˜‰ And glad you liked that req sig... she really did an amazing job πŸ‘ Those jhappi pics are my weakness, and not many ppl other than you and her can work so many into one sig πŸ˜† And... I luv u toooooo πŸ€—

hey Lola ... hhahahahaaa m Pradhaan Sherni ...hehehee... HUM PRASANN HUE πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hmmm thnk u soooooooo much dear fr ur lovely comments on my blog... yar wo actually under modertion the na comments so ab maine approve kar diye hai ... yar lekin please do me a favor yeh jo req. hai intro post ke comment box me likh de yar ... mere blog pe req. nai aati .. CryCryCryCry
it'll luk nice dere na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
thnk u sooooo much fr liking madhuri n debina sig. yeah sure i'll make more fr our mytho beauties too.. .. got the pics .. thnks ...

n ur Sagar Setu sig. is outstanding ... u hv done fantastic blending of pics.. .. ClapClapClapClapClapClap
n thnk u fr the translation babes ... gr8888 wrk πŸ‘πŸΌ
wil watch the vdos posted by u later... aaj net thoda slow chal raha hai 😑
n thnxxxx fr the lovely pic update ... surely wud be using them in the above req.
acha wanna clear one thng..... separate sig. fr each mytho lady or a combined one???
well i hav made a Sita mata sig. wid smwat similar effects... will post it in few mins here ... yar ek kaam kar de ... giv me sm appropriate text fr Devki maa n Urmila.. i hav fr Radhe Rani n Sita Mai ..
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Thanks soooooooooooo much for liking the sigs Deeps dear! So sweet of you!

Photofiltre is a free download site: here's the link....

If you download the site, I will give you a small tutorial on how to make the transparent backgrounds.😊

Lol yeah, Rohini's sig does look like an SK sig even without the pics.πŸ˜† RS's colorful skies were really pretty.

Thanlks a bunch for the link to the song! The lyrics are really nice, and I esp love it since it is the same tune as Old Ramayan, just love the Ram Naam Adhaar Jinhe song!😍 I always listen to it whenever I feel down, reall perks up the mood!

Can you please post the lyrics to the Ram Setu song from New Ramayan here so that we may use the lines for siggies?😳 You can just do it whenever you find the time, no problem.

Goodnight! Take care!

thnks a million di ...πŸ€— luv u soooooooooo much ....😳 i dwnloaded the sftware ... thts really sweet of u 😊 .... otherwise i knw many people on IF who nvr reply back if sm1 asks them hw to apply a particular effect n stuff... 😑 bt here its realllyyyy reallly a very nice bond among all of us as we nvr hav probs in sharing our sources n skills... love all the lovely frns here ... ❀️

sure di i will post the full song here ... i'll dowload it today then wil rite it ... will post it by 2mro ...😳
if u want sm other songs frm New ramayan please feel free to ask me ... i'll be glad to do it...πŸ˜‰

n di i hav made a Sita mai sig. n  tried the effects frm photofiltre also ... let me knw hws it lukin ...πŸ˜‰
n please wenever u hav tym please giv me the tutorials which u were talking about yesterday ...😊
Dpka1415 thumbnail

hey frns...here is Lola's first req. .. πŸ˜†

i hav made a sig. of our lovely Sitaji ... made an attempt to blend diff. shades of Sitaji's character in one sig. n tried diff. effects ... thnks to Lalitha di fr the sftware 😊 tried the transparent background effect .. 😊
do let me knw if dere is any scope of improvement in it....πŸ˜‰ i hav used the text from the agnipareeksha song of New Ramayan ..

free to use if u want...
i hav changed my copyright infact hav added the name of my lounge... πŸ˜† is it luking fine or shud i continue wid (c)deepika only???

Edited by Dpka1415 - 14 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys,

This is my latest REQ from Ssaba, a RadheKrishna themed set of avis, feel free to use if you want. I LOVE it! :D

Wuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv..........really nice Sasba avi...........looking beyond awesome n absolutely divine........I luv it.........BTW di if U have time...then.... can Lolavati Di or U....any 1 can updt avi for me.....previously i requested Pushp-Vatika n Svyamvar 1....now dis time I want.....d cute frst night of Ramji Sitaji....wen Ramji says "Bilkul isi tarah" ....second is d Neg-chaar 1.......n d third one U select any of d sweet Arun ji moment of Ur choice !!!!!! Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz will U do that for me.....!!!!
Dpka1415 thumbnail

ohkkkkk BHAKT OF THE SPOTLIGHT here's another set of ques.

seatbelt baandh lo ... yeh hum chale ...
 select d one wat suits u n y :

1) A large bunglow in city like Delhi or Mumbai OR a cottage in d mountains of Himalayas
2) Career n Fame OR family
3) A rocking DJ party wid frns in a club OR a small chit chat wid family wid sme tea/coffee

sm more ques:
What are some words or phrases you use most?

What's the best advice you've given or been given?
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
What would be the one thing you'd change about yourself?
What is your deepest fear?
What is your favorite thing to wear?

What's your favorite food?
Any advice u wanna giv me...
arun-deeps thumbnail

All the best in your exams Gunia! I know you'll do superb!πŸ‘ I will ask you some questions tomorrow so that you can concentrate on your exams and afterwards get your rest!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for liking the sigs dear, sooooooooooooo sweet of you! I made the background in photofiltre, which is a free online download site. All you have to do is download that and play around with some Photo Masques.πŸ˜ƒ 

Well, good night! Love you!

Awwwwww....Thank U chweetie pie Janki Di!!!!!!  wth d  wishes of U all n by d grace of Ramji-Shri Krishna ........I rocked d exams....  Thanx for showing that much confidence in me.....it really worked.....!!!!Alright....U're Welcome for d next set of question....but tomorrow...only becoz on 8th......its my exam......Hope...U'll understand!!!! Di.......I've downloaded it....Bt will U plzzzz send a tutorial??? Know m requesting tooooo many things @ d same time...so soooory for that  I m helpless.........U r bringing such grtt treasures for all of us...... that I can't control requesting....but take Ur time!!!!! I m here wth U!!!!Ur Uddhav pic updts r awesome...esp i Luvd d pic where Radhe Rani z in d sky wth a blessing pose!!!
Edited by arun-deeps - 14 years ago
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ All

So Happy 😊 about the responses regarding the lyrics of the songs of Shri Krishna and the scene of Krishna-Nand. Thanks a lot to all of you for loving my posts and overlooking the mistakes in Hindi spellings (mujhe lagta hai kuchh mistakes zaroor reh gayi hogi, as I am not that expert in Hindi). THANKS for your support⭐️ …

@ Arun-Deeps,

Yes dear… Miss you ❀️ …

Aur, aaj ka exam kaisa raha Dear?

Yes, as I have already mentioned- Mata Anusuya ki scene me Deepika bahut hi khubsoorat lagti hai 😍. Hey, recently watched the Baali-Vadh episode. Arunji is greatπŸ‘πŸΌ ! And also in the scene where Shri Ram accepts Sugreev as His friend, very nice Expressions by Arunji😍 . Mujhe to wo scene bhi bahut achhi lagi ki jahan 1st day Baali ko nahi maar paye aur Sugreev ko apni 'dharm sankat' ki baare me samjhaya.

Loved you Doha about Dear Sis Lola. πŸ‘

You have combined so many expressions of Udhhava in Your Sig😊.

Loved to read all your answers to Lalitha, Lola and Dpka. Specially- Re sakhi....Nand ke aangan me bhuvan ko swami maangat makan-roti - this line is AWESOME Dear Sis πŸ‘ And also the explanation about Ram's action –Very Enlightening- ReallyπŸ‘πŸΌ !

Love You Dear!

@ Lalitha,

The way you are balancing both your carrer and the responsibility of IF is really appreciable Dear Sis πŸ‘πŸΌ ! Don't worry if you can't find enough time for IF or if you are late in updating the Contents. We all love you and this CC sooo much❀️.

'Bhakt of the Fortnight'- is such a Nice Concept⭐️ , loved to read the questions and the answers.

Loved both the Pic Updates- Radherani in her Golok outfit-and Setu-Nirman. Radha looks very beautiful while blessing Udhhava 😍 . 'Aaja Re Kanhaiya'- Avis is very cute😊.

@ Dpka,

Yes Dear! Keep visiting the CC everyday at least onceπŸ˜Šβ€¦

Loved your Sig on Setu-Nirman. Effect of Yellow is looking good in your Sita creations⭐️ .

Love You 😊

@ Simran,

Welcome

We will very happy to discuss about our favourite serials with you. I will also request you to visit and join us in BR Chopra's Mahabharat and Ramayan CC 1 , as Sis Dpka has already mentioned .

@ Rajnish,

Really nice to interact with you😊.

Have seen your name in the Contents page, a long-time member of CCs. I guess these days you don't visit he CC regularly. Will love to read your posts.

So Happy that you liked the lyrics of 'He praneshwar vida'. I also love this song. Radha's Emotional Acting, the situation of Separation and the Scene (beside Yamuna) – all add to the beauty of the song⭐️.

@ Lola,

Thanks a lot for the link of Krishna-Sudama story. Watched part 1 and 2 of it. The way Krishna feels about Sudama's poverty is very Touching! It clearly shows that HE Feels for all of us. The LORD is so KIND…
Is this story really long in the serial? The sidebar in Youtube showed headings like 'Krishna-Sudama Part 30' and so on…
Yes, I have seen some parts of the serial Sai Baba. It is also very nice and sincere in its approach. The same actor was in the role of Sudama? Definitly a good choice.

Now about the classical based songs- I love all the songs of Gurukul episodes of Ramayan and Shri Krishna. And also Kampit Charan, Na jaane tose, Hari ko mat seekhave chalna from Shri Krishna. You know, I also like the 'yeh aahe chhod de maiya tohe Shyam duhai' part of the song 'Yasoda tero kathin hiyo ri mai'.
And who can forget the flute when Baby/young Krishna plays it for the first time while 'learning the art' (!) from the flute-seller: itni meetha hona hi tha, Krishna ki bansuri jo hai⭐️ … Yes, Raavan's Introductory song is very nice, I liked it when I heard it for the very first time! Well, I don't remember the particular song (of Shri Krishna) you referred to (at Banasur's court). Next time DVD me dekhte hue note karungi zaroor😊.

Now about Mandavi – what I feel is that though she loves Bharat and obeys his orders, but here the expected behaviour from her would be to treat Kaikeyi in the same way as Kaushalya and Sumitra. While Bharat was angry at Kaikeyti, still he knew it at his heart that Shri Ram would never approve this particular behaviour towards his mother. Still he continued to be strict with Kaikeyi when she came to visit him at Nandigram. Now as a devoted wife, Mandavi should follow her husband's commands, but Mandavi is not only a wife she is a human being also. Thus she should treat everyone equally following the universal 'Maanav Dharma' which is above the level of 'Stri Dharma'. This is what I can conclude from the given situation. So I'm with the second option given by you- 'she would have been more likely to respect her also as a mother-in-law, notice her repentance, and try to get a reunion going'.

You know, I LOVED to read your explanation about 'human Krishna or Parabrahma Krishna'. The way HE approaches a person according to his/her nature and gradually moulds the 'Thinking Pattern' is so Unique. Wo LORD jo hai, to kiske liye kaunsa approach sahi hai, uhne hi to pata hogaπŸ˜Šβ€¦. Just loved this particular sentence of yours
- "No modern mytho has attempted to incorporate this beautifully complex and multi-dimensional writing into its dialogues, un mein yeh RSji aur BRC wali depth kabhi nahin aayegi" πŸ‘. I completely agree Dear! Isi liye yeh serials itni special hai ⭐️ .

Enjoyed the choupayi on GuniaπŸ˜Šβ€¦

Sig on Udhhav is Great! These words are so meaningful-

'Prem se bhar gaya, shradhha se bhar gaya,
Charno me padh gaya brahma ka gyani'.

Loved the lyrics of Putna Uddhar song. You know I just loved the explanation of RSji after that episode. The way he says ki "isse Putna ka vadh nahi Putna ka udhhar kaha gaya hai"β€”Just Excellent! It made me post about this particular explanation and the implication of this scene in the Ramanand Saagar's Shri Krishna (Story Thread) in Orkut also.

Your questions for Gunia– are very innovative Dear⭐️

Use of Blue in 'Ram naam ka adaar' Sig is very soothing😊!

'English translation' of the songs is an added advantage in IF. Members will definitely be able to enjoy the songs more with the meanings. You are making it so easy for the membersπŸ˜Šβ€¦

With Best Wishes for all,

Jai Shri Krishna. Jai Shri Ram.

Edited by Debipriya - 14 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

@ Gunia - lol quiz ka format pasand aaya? koti shat dhanyavaad - more coming just like it then πŸ˜‰ par soch rahi hun usse pehle ek regular surey ho jaaye, to give you a little break πŸ˜† Par bhaashan to tumse dilvaana hi padega, addict jo ho gayi hun... tum jaisi guni aur gyaani behna par is baat ke liye daya kaahe ki πŸ˜‰ Glad you liked the req sig btw!

Oh....My God.....!!!! Very very high standard format!!! Bacche ki jaan logi kya????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Kaisa regualr survey..??? πŸ˜† Haan bhashan to hum de denge....aakhir aap jaisi bakt ki vyakulta to door karni hogi.....Keep d addiction high...honnnnn!! Haa gyaan to baatne se badhta hi hai......tabhi to aapki su-sangati me rah kar hum bhi aap jaise ho gaye!!!! "Lola lola kah-kah ke main bhi ho gayi lol"πŸ˜†
arun-deeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debipriya

@ All

So Happy 😊 about the responses regarding the lyrics of the songs of Shri Krishna and the scene of Krishna-Nand. Thanks a lot to all of you for loving my posts and overlooking the mistakes in Hindi spellings (mujhe lagta hai kuchh mistakes zaroor reh gayi hogi, as I am not that expert in Hindi). THANKS for your support⭐️ ?

@ Arun-Deeps,

Yes dear? Miss you ❀️ ?

Aur, aaj ka exam kaisa raha Dear?

Yes, as I have already mentioned- Mata Anusuya ki scene me Deepika bahut hi khubsoorat lagti hai 😍. Hey, recently watched the Baali-Vadh episode. Arunji is greatπŸ‘πŸΌ ! And also in the scene where Shri Ram accepts Sugreev as His friend, very nice Expressions by Arunji😍 . Mujhe to wo scene bhi bahut achhi lagi ki jahan 1st day Baali ko nahi maar paye aur Sugreev ko apni 'dharm sankat' ki baare me samjhaya.

Loved you Doha about Dear Sis Lola. πŸ‘

You have combined so many expressions of Udhhava in Your Sig😊.

Loved to read all your answers to Lalitha, Lola and Dpka. Specially- Re sakhi....Nand ke aangan me bhuvan ko swami maangat makan-roti - this line is AWESOME Dear Sis πŸ‘ And also the explanation about Ram's action ?Very Enlightening- ReallyπŸ‘πŸΌ !

Love You Dear!

With Best Wishes for all,

Hehheeeee.......U posted!!!!!!! Can't tell U how much happy.... I m feeling!!!!!!!Awwwwww.....Di exam to bahut accha.......uttam koti ka hua!!!!! hhhaaa...haaaa....Arun ji pasand aaye.....veryyyyy glad to hear that!!! Thanx for liking...d dohas on Lolavati Di n d Uddhav's realization sig...really so chweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet n supporting of U....!!!!! Yeah U're correct Arun ji z very good in expressions!!! Awwww......... for liking d answers!!!!! U r making me dance wth Ur super comments!!!Luv U aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!