Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Here's a small RadheShyam Siggie update guys :)

I made my own background texture in this one, I hope you guys like it.😳

Tarnished Colors

And here are the new Transparent Background Sigs I've been trying out....just found out a new feature on photofiltre which I never knew about before.😲 How do they look?

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Deeps - lolzzz sheron 🀣 Glad you liked the sigs hun, made my day... tusi bhi kamaal kar gaye, that Setu Nirmaan sig is STUNNING πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Both colorizations are brilliant, everything about it is... sooo glowy and mesmerizing and cool!!! I'm using And the Lakshmi-Vishnu one is beautiful too, so divine 😍 And... best of luck with those exams, keep checking on us when you can πŸ€—

@ Rajnish - welcome back yaar, looooonnnngggg time!!! How've you been??

@ Laliballi - awwwww I'm speechless ☺️ I'm soooooooooooo happy you liked the Uddhav sigs so much n used hun, you da best πŸ€— I really loved that texture too, I hope I can find it again πŸ˜† AND glad you enjoyed all the pics, can't wait to see some masterpieces off of them soon πŸ˜‰ You're right, Deeps looks amazing in that Mughlaai gear 😍 Let me know how the show is! And... Setu Nirmaan pic updt is FABULOUS, thank you soooooo much, such an educational-entertainment "edutainment" scene... and the siggies from it as well as the new RadheShyam ones are BEAUTIFUL, the transparent backgrounds are soooo cool... awesome discovery! And the texture you made for the RadheShyam one is mindblowing, the colors and the whole text fill idea is sooooo perfect πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Plz make more n share, I'll soooo use!

@ Aishicakes - Thanks a ton for liking the sigs hun, can't wait to see more of yours soon!!!

@ Simran - Hi dear, welcome to our CC, we're so glad to have you join us! Soooo.... any fav scenes from our fav shows??

@ Gunia - Arre wah, jawab to zabardast diye behna πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ The quote was actually said by Urmi in that pre-Pushp Vatika scene, when the 4 sisters are in Sita Maa's room chit chatting about who's gonna win the Swayamvar 😍 But... other than that... everything was PERFECT - especially loved the bhaashan, blew me away!!! Your explanation was really brilliant, the whole mom-n-child analogy was just πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Gunia gun aur gyaan ka saagar, prashna karo aur bhar lo gaagar
Be prepared for more, I'm now addicted to your insights as much as I am to your siggies πŸ˜‰
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Here's my new req from Shikha guys, it's the tearjerker moment from SK when baby #1 is killed, with text from our fav sacrifice of Meghnaad song... I really love their expressions and overall peformance in this scene, it seems soooo natural and touching 😭... so I'm thrilled that she worked in so many of their pics!!! Isn't it beautiful 😍

Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Gunia,

Woooow, SUPERB answers Guniakins! LOVED reading each and every reply, wow, superb job!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I esp loved you replies to Lola's challenges, genius answers!πŸ˜› Will come back with many more questions for your tomorrow!πŸ˜‰

Thank you sooooooo much for liking the pic update and sigs, makes me feel soooo ☺️☺️☺️. Wuv you!!!

@Deeps,

Wooooowzies, the Ram Setu sigs are spectacular!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ LOVE the effects and text! Is the text from New Ramayan? If so, can you please give me the download link or youtube vid for it?😳 I never heard it and would like to.

Thanks so much for liking the sigs and pic update, means a lot!πŸ˜› Wuv you too!

@Lola,

LOVE Shikha's sig Lola, it came out sooooooooooooooooooo nice!😲⭐️ Wow, the effects are awesome! Will prob snag it into my slideshow soon!

Thanks so much for liking the sigs and the pre-snagging, so shweet of you!😳 Am glad you like the pic update, knew you'd like it, esp since you had requested a Vanar Sena pic update.πŸ˜ƒ 

So far the show's pretty good. Since there are subtitles, it's a relief and the background music is appropriate and nice too. But of course, our Deeps is the highlight of the show, just LOVE her cute motherly expressions! Even in her different outfit she still looks like our Sita Ma and I keep wondering where our Ramji is.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

Wuv you! Take care!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Btw Loli, did you see my request from Rohini? I posted it on Pg. 42. Lol, you prob saw it in my siggiebox, but just wanted to make sure. ;)
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Here's a small RadheShyam Siggie update guys :)

I made my own background texture in this one, I hope you guys like it.😳

Tarnished Colors

And here are the new Transparent Background Sigs I've been trying out....just found out a new feature on photofiltre which I never knew about before.😲 How do they look?

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww Di!!!! Amazing sig updts!!!  Brilliant job!!!!! Btw frm where do U get these background n effect.....will u Plzzzz tell!!!!😍 I just can't tell how much I luvd it!!!!!! The Rohini sigs r fantabulously awesome!!!!!! Grt work!!!!
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

@ Gunia - Arre wah, jawab to zabardast diye behna πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ The quote was actually said by Urmi in that pre-Pushp Vatika scene, when the 4 sisters are in Sita Maa's room chit chatting about who's gonna win the Swayamvar 😍 But... other than that... everything was PERFECT - especially loved the bhaashan, blew me away!!! Your explanation was really brilliant, the whole mom-n-child analogy was just πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Gunia gun aur gyaan ka saagar, prashna karo aur bhar lo gaagar
Be prepared for more, I'm now addicted to your insights as much as I am to your siggies πŸ˜‰

Ohhhhhhhh! No!!!! I knew it....I m not that good @ quotes.... I thought it was Ramji....kya karu????? U know me my behna....can't just make my mind up......frm him!!!!!!πŸ˜†Same kind of dialogue...."Kise tumhari patni ban na hai...."  was said by Ram ji to Shatrughna....so was very confuesd.....!!!!! Bt quiz ka standard bahut ooncha tha.....ye maan na padega.....honnnn!!!!!!!!!! Btw I m glad that U liked my answers.......n my bhashan too! Ohho....ab mujhe aapki is insight se tanik bhay lag raha hai...bhagini......"Ati sarvatra varjayet".........Arrreee...behna......"Daya dharm ka mool hai....."Plz be kind to me......!!!! 
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Here's my new req from Shikha guys, it's the tearjerker moment from SK when baby #1 is killed, with text from our fav sacrifice of Meghnaad song... I really love their expressions and overall peformance in this scene, it seems soooo natural and touching 😭... so I'm thrilled that she worked in so many of their pics!!! Isn't it beautiful 😍

Wooooooooooooooooowwwww......grt background n text!!!!!! Grt sig!!!!
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

@Gunia,

Woooow, SUPERB answers Guniakins! LOVED reading each and every reply, wow, superb job!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I esp loved you replies to Lola's challenges, genius answers!πŸ˜› Will come back with many more questions for your tomorrow!πŸ˜‰

Thank you sooooooo much for liking the pic update and sigs, makes me feel soooo ☺️☺️☺️. Wuv you!!!

Awwwwww......Thanx Di thats.........so supporting of U!!!!!! Now ............U're making me feel soooooooo O.k. Di......I will be ready.....for tommorrow......!!!! Tommorrow is my exam day......so seek good wishes frm U!!!!!!!!Ur most Welcome........will wait for more wonders frm U!!!!!
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Woooooooooooooooooooowwwww superb sigs.....I just luvd d colourization n text!!! Grt job Di!!!!! Well done!!!!! All d Best for d exams!!!!

awwwwwwwww... thnk u soooooooooo much dear ... wooowwww u luvd d new colour effect ?? thnxxx... .n the text i took frm new ramayan... ..
n yeah i luvd ur ans. ... will be back wid more wenever i get tym .. . thnk u soooo much fr ur wishes ..