Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Wowww thanks for all the sweet replies n pics guys... will get to all of them tomorrow but for now I couldn't resist bugging our bhakt in the spotlight πŸ˜‰

@ Gunia - most welcome for the Sudama vid honeybunch, glad to hear that you enjoyed those epis too!!! That Murli Manohar πŸ˜† And... the chaupaai was FABULOUS... aur sunaao, aur sunaao πŸ˜‰ And... the siggies were ati ati sundar behna... woh Ramayan wala with all the mommies and Shabri and all... sooooooooooooooo cute 😍
Tumhaare sundar chitron ne to hamein stambhit hi kar diya... keep rocking sis πŸ‘ And...

Here goes my first round of questions for our very deserving Bhakt in the Spotlight... beware, behna πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
I'm gonna try and come up with a standard quiz format that I can use over and over, you've gotta tell me if it's working though since you're up first πŸ˜† Here go trial runs of the ideas I have so far (in blue are your actual questions):

1) Quotable quotes: I will post a piece of dialogue (not addressed to any specific character by name so it doesn't give it away, and in English for the benefit of the non-Hindi speakers), and you will tell us a) who said it, b) to whom, c) in what context

"They say that marriages have been decided lifetimes ago. Whoever has been united with her from past lives, he only will take her again!"

2) Unscramble the song: simple, just unscramble the letters to reveal the title of a song from Ramayan or SK.

Hakna Er Hdaot As Yapr Ed (hasarama)

3) Caption game - I'll post a pic, you'll make up an appropriate caption for it - either funny or meaningful, doesn't matter.

4) Bhaashan session - I'll name a scene, you'll be our Guru for the day and give a meaningful reflection on it of at least 4-5 lines... more is welcome πŸ˜› Lol don't I sound like an irritating literature teacher πŸ˜†

Your scene is the one in which Ram sends Ravan home after destroying all his weapons, telling him that "main shastraheen par vaar nahin karta..."

Can't WAIT to read your answers, I know we'll love them!!! And can't wait to bug you with more questions πŸ˜‰ Enjoy the spotlight, behna!!!

Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Okay Guys, Bhakt in the Spotlight is basically a game where every two weeks or so, a different member of our CC will be on the hotseat and we throw questions, challenges, or quizzes at them to get to know them better!πŸ˜‰ By the end of the two weeks, we had better know that member front and back.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Any type of questions may be asked, just as long as they are not personal ones the member might feel uncomfortable sharing. You can ask them about their interests pertaining to the serial, their hobbies, favorites, etc. Basically, in the end we should know them very very well!πŸ˜ƒ

Our first Bhakt in the Spotlight will be....

πŸ₯³arun-deeps (aka Gunia)!πŸ₯³

Congrats Gunia! Here is your BitS siggie to use while you're in the spotlight so that everyone knows you're our BitS!πŸ˜› Please do use it for the two weeks you will be on the hot seat, because my friend Mallika worked really hard on the siggie knowing how special it would be to all of us.😳

So get ready for a busy fortnight Guniavati!πŸ˜‰

Hey frns!!!! Thanx aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottt for making me Bhakt in d spotlight!! Feeling really special!!!
Awwwww....thanx a bunch Mallika Di...for d sweet sig...its quite cool to use that for 2 weeks!!!

Here are my first set of questions for you!
O.K then let me begin!!!!!

1. Who is your favorite actor in RS's Ramayan?
Do U still need to ask that???.....Off course Arun Govil
2. Favorite actress?
Deepika Chikhaliya Topiwala
3. Favorite Vanar Actor/Actress?
Dara Singh ji
4. Favorite Rakshas?
Arvind Trivedi
5. Which of the Rajmata actresses do you think did best?
Mere Ram ki maa...JaiShree Gadkar (Kaushalya mata)
6. Do you imagine any of these actors/actresses as their onscreen counterparts? If so, which ones? (for example, seeing Dara Singh as the real Hanuman)
O! My God!!! Frns!! I used to see Arun ji as real Ram!! In in d festival of Dushehra... jab Ram ji ki jhanki nikalti hai....I used to search him like mads....saying to my Papa....papa ye Ram ji nahi hai Ram ji to wo hain jo T.V. pe dikhte hain....wo...kahaan hai???

7. Did you see Ramayan in its original telecast more than 20 years ago? If so, how was the experience. If not, when did you see this serial and how?
No dear!!! I m only 16....how's that possible!!! I saw it in its repeat telecast in DD2....then in Sony Tv....n then in Star Plus for 3 times!!! 
8. What is your favorite scene in the Ramayan serial?
O!!!! Its difficult to chose 1...there r sooooooo many.....like Pushp Vatika..., Ram Laxman convo...which I even posted in dd last CC...if U remember.....Ram-Bharat milaap.......Shiksha to Baali, etc etc....it wud be grt anyaay if I chose 1!!!!
9. Which scene do you think they could have filmed better?
Uttar Ramayan epi....when d vyadh kills luv birds!!! the birds seemed comletely fake...... N I was a bit upset wth d kind of make-up esp of Arun ji in Vanvaas n Swayamvar....means he was'nt that old....becoz he looks young in d beggin n in some films of Ramayan year he looks young......bt in d Vanvaas epis he looks...old... just becoz of d make-up...its not acceptable..n then to Luv-Kush epis tak to had hi kar di....

10. Were you disappointed with any of the actors/actresses and wished the Sagars could have chosen better ones? If so, which ones?
Shrutkirti.....Poonam Shetty!! With no offence on her....bt rest 3 beheniyaas were outstanding....n comparitively she was not that much.....!!!! 
11. Would you call yourself an obsessed fan or a moderate one?
Obssessed....ekdum paagal fan......n whatever U include in d same category....like deewani

12. Finally......do you think Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan was taken better or his Shri Krishna serial?
 Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan was  better.......there is 1 reason for why I say so....becoz.....it had a grip over d fans frm starting till d very end...n Sk became boring like frm Pradumn's stroy !!! Jabki Krishna story can never be sooo boring...d way it was shooted was boring!! 
Will be back with more questions for sure!πŸ‘πŸΌ Enjoy your fortnight!
Yeah....I've started enjoying it!!!!!!
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Wowww thanks for all the sweet replies n pics guys... will get to all of them tomorrow but for now I couldn't resist bugging our bhakt in the spotlight πŸ˜‰

@ Gunia - most welcome for the Sudama vid honeybunch, glad to hear that you enjoyed those epis too!!! That Murli Manohar πŸ˜† And... the chaupaai was FABULOUS... aur sunaao, aur sunaao πŸ˜‰ And... the siggies were ati ati sundar behna... woh Ramayan wala with all the mommies and Shabri and all... sooooooooooooooo cute 😍
Tumhaare sundar chitron ne to hamein stambhit hi kar diya... keep rocking sis
πŸ‘ And...

Here goes my first round of questions for our very deserving Bhakt in the Spotlight... beware, behna πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
I'm gonna try and come up with a standard quiz format that I can use over and over, you've gotta tell me if it's working though since you're up first πŸ˜† Here go trial runs of the ideas I have so far (in blue are your actual questions):

1) Quotable quotes: I will post a piece of dialogue (not addressed to any specific character by name so it doesn't give it away, and in English for the benefit of the non-Hindi speakers), and you will tell us a) who said it, b) to whom, c) in what context

Can't WAIT to read your answers, I know we'll love them!!! And can't wait to bug you with more questions πŸ˜‰ Enjoy the spotlight, behna!!!

"They say that marriages have been decided lifetimes ago. Whoever has been united with her from past lives, he only will take her again!"
Di...it wud be quite difficult....as I remember only d Hindi version dialogues....ut let me guess....is it when d 4 borthers chat on Ramji's frst meeting with Sita....n Shatrughna asks....frm were did U get d lesson of Luv.....is it Ram ji's reply to Shatrughna....I m not sure that I'll win such lot of ques!!!! 

2) Unscramble the song: simple, just unscramble the letters to reveal the title of a song from Ramayan or SK.

Hakna Er Hdaot As Yapr Ed (hasarama)
Kanha re thoda sa pyaar de (Maharaas)

3) Caption game - I'll post a pic, you'll make up an appropriate caption for it - either funny or meaningful, doesn't matter.

Re sakhi....Nand ke aangan me bhuvan ko swami maangat makan-roti

4) Bhaashan session - I'll name a scene, you'll be our Guru for the day and give a meaningful reflection on it of at least 4-5 lines... more is welcome πŸ˜› Lol don't I sound like an irritating literature teacher πŸ˜†

Your scene is the one in which Ram sends Ravan home after destroying all his weapons, telling him that "main shastraheen par vaar nahin karta..."
Ya U do!!!!!  Ravan with his false pride...considers Ram as a noramal human n he fights wth him.....N Maryaada Purushottam Ram plays (fights)wth him like a mother plays wth her child just to fulfill his want (that my maa plays wth me...).Raavan wud not have been able  to stand in frnt of Ramji....it is all Prabhu's will that he fulfills d wish of d people who remember him....all d time.....like Ravan's mind was full wth Ramji's thought no matter it was in sense of anger n nafrat.....Bt Ram shows his power n gives a chance to Ravan that...if U can recognize me...then it will be better if U do.....n come to my shelter...I'll forgive all Ur sins!!! Bt d people who have d pride of their ability n power r bound to be crushed......even God himself cannot make them understand that this is wrong...becoz such people think that they r d most able n powerfull!!! But Prabhu showers his grace even on d people who hate him.....n in other sense he also tells d Gaurav gaatha of his Poorvaj....which every 1 should do....becoz ur we r on d earth becoz of our poorvajs...so they r like gods to us....n we should praise their abilities whenever....we get an opportunity!!!! So ramji tells "Ye hai Raghuvanshiyon ki veerta" in  d end!!!!  
Hope U'll like n forgive me @ d same time becoz its my exam time....so may be I answer something wrng.....or nt according to U!!!!! Luv U for d lovely comments!!!!
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Awwwww..............thank U di....for liking dis creation!!! Luv U!!!! n All d Best for Ur exams!!!

u r most welcome sweetheart... .. thnk u sooooo much for ur wishes...
arey wah u r the 1st Bhakt of the spotlight... gr88888 ...  mazaaaa ayega ab
i'll post ques. fr u aftr i reply others.... tab tak chain ki saans le lo
n thnk u sooooooooooooooo much fr liking my sig.
Edited by Dpka1415 - 14 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Am back guys! So I'm starting from Pg. 25 and answering everything, wish me luck!πŸ˜†

@Deepika,

Thank you so much for liking the Trijata siggie and using it dear, means a lot!😳 Lol, I can't find the texture I used for it, but I typed in 'Gold' in google and it popped up, you'd prob recognize it if you ever find it.πŸ˜‰

Okey dokies, I'll start a pic contest soon.πŸ˜‰ And I'll also announce the Bhakt of the Spotlight. Gorgeous Lakshmi Vishnu sig, very well made.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ The color effects, text, and everyone about it is pure gorgeousness! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!πŸ˜›

woooowwww finally our Janaki is back here... .. missed u here di .. ..
thnks di i searched google ... didnt find tht 1
bt got many other fabulous backgrounds ...

thnk u sooooooooooooooooooo much di fr liking my sig.... luv u for tht ... ..

wah wah di dis is fantabulous... .. n the new effect is also veryyy very nice.... hw did u do dis??
n thnk u sooooo much fr the pic update loved it... ab pics aagayi hai to i hv to make smthng out of them .. ..
waise i have not got my exam schedule yet.... so i can giv little tym here too.. (Its weekend ... no one's @ home) ... hehehe.. i'll grab dis chance now..

Dpka1415 thumbnail

ohkkkkk BHAKT OF THE SPOTLIGHT kya aap tyaar hai?????

seatbelt baandh lo ... yeh hum chale ...

if u were left on an isolate island..... u hv to spend 3days dere n u can take 1 person wid u .....who wud tht person be???
wats ur fav. sport????
wat r ur hobbies??????
wat r the things u dnt like ???

Ur birthday :
U were on 9th cloud wen :
Ur secret desire:
D person u admire d most :
U wud like to go on a date wid:
Define love :
U dream of becoming:
One thing missing in ur life:
OOOpppppsss ...... u made a mistake wen :

U r proud of :
Edited by Dpka1415 - 14 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail

heya frns ... here is the sig. of Ram Bhakt building Setu on Sagar ... ..

hope u like it .. .. free to use ..

arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

ohkkkkk BHAKT OF THE SPOTLIGHT kya aap tyaar hai?????

seatbelt baandh lo ... yeh hum chale ...

Yeah......... Lets go!!!!!

if u were left on an isolate island..... u hv to spend 3days dere n u can take 1 person wid u .....who wud tht person be???
Deepika (Sitaji)
wats ur fav. sport????
Football
wat r ur hobbies??????
Watching Ramayan, reading books, Net surfing, drawing,collecting stamps!
wat r the things u dnt like ???
I don't like being alone......I always want someone frnd or family member wth me!! I hate "Jhoot"

Ur birthday :
25 Sep...year to aapko maloom hai hi...kyun irritate karte ho ye poochke!!!!
U were on 9th cloud wen :I joined dis  CC!!
Ur secret desire:
To visit Umargaon.... wth Arunji where some scenes of Ramayan was shooted n asking him all off screen stuffs.....or he ever had any crush on Dpka...not U......bt our Sita maa.....becoz I've heard such kinda things....I wanna clear out wth Arunji!!!
D person u admire d most :
My Grandfather
U wud like to go on a date wid:
Lord Krishna
Define love :
Love is selfless!!
U dream of becoming:
An honest god-fearing person....who never speaks lie....
One thing missing in ur life:
My grandparents!
OOOpppppsss ...... u made a mistake wen :
wen I became so late to join dis CC....I wanted to be part of it frm d very frst fan club
U r proud of :
My parents!!

arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

heya frns ... here is the sig. of Ram Bhakt building Setu on Sagar ... ..

hope u like it .. .. free to use ..

Woooooooooooooooooooowwwww superb sigs.....I just luvd d colourization n text!!! Grt job Di!!!!! Well done!!!!! All d Best for d exams!!!!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys!

My friend Rohini made me this sig on my request: hope you all like it!

Her shop is OPEN until April 10th, so if any of you want to req, I suggest you do so. She's great!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1343496?pn=48
Previous
1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 120
Next
Krishna Thumbnail

Krishna