Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Here's a small RadheShyam Siggie update guys :)

I made my own background texture in this one, I hope you guys like it.😳

Tarnished Colors

wwwwooooooooooooooowwwww di absolutely stunning.. .. luvd the text in the background... i also tried doing smthng like dis earlier bt i wasnt looking tht nice.... bt dis 1 is superb.... waana say in punjabi - TUSSI GREAT HO JI (means u r really Great)

And here are the new Transparent Background Sigs I've been trying out....just found out a new feature on photofiltre which I never knew about before.😲 How do they look?

OMG!!these 3 r outstanding di ... wud def. use one of them .. ..
di kaise karte hai yeh i also wanna knw... please di if its possible to explain then please let me also knw... wenever u get time ..is photofiltre an online site or a software???

woooowww so soothing ... colours in the background r perfect ... looks like a scene frm RS Shree Krishna only ... dey also showed somewhat same kind of colourful skies πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

veryyyy nice... πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

@Deeps,

Wooooowzies, the Ram Setu sigs are spectacular!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ LOVE the effects and text! Is the text from New Ramayan? If so, can you please give me the download link or youtube vid for it?😳 I never heard it and would like to.

Thanks so much for liking the sigs and pic update, means a lot!πŸ˜› Wuv you too!

thnk u sooooooooooooo much di fr liking n using the new Setu sig. luv u fr tht yeah di the text is frm New Ramayan ...here is the vdo link di :

Edited by Dpka1415 - 14 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lola610

@ Deeps - lolzzz sheron 🀣 Glad you liked the sigs hun, made my day... tusi bhi kamaal kar gaye, that Setu Nirmaan sig is STUNNING πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Both colorizations are brilliant, everything about it is... sooo glowy and mesmerizing and cool!!! I'm using And the Lakshmi-Vishnu one is beautiful too, so divine 😍 And... best of luck with those exams, keep checking on us when you can πŸ€—

hiiiiii Lola ... kaha hai yaar ???? itne din se gayab kyu thi ??
awwwww u liked the Setu sig. thnk u soooooooo much yaar ... andar ki baat btau m also luving it very much  n thnks fr liking the Lakshami-Narayan sig. too ... .. its very close to my heart ... yaar did u chck my blog?? i made an intro post fr it n changed the theme also... time mile to dekhna haan ...

wooooowwww yar bohot he awesome creation hai n the way the pics r compiled is commendable....

n thnk u sooo much fr ur wishes... luv u ...
Edited by Dpka1415 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey guys,

This is my latest REQ from Ssaba, a RadheKrishna themed set of avis, feel free to use if you want. I LOVE it! :D

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Laliballi - wowwww those avis are adorable... I esp love that third one of our Radharani in her Golok costume, she looks really divine... and Swapnil's letter writing expressions 😍 I'l prob steal it soon πŸ˜‰ And glad you liked the req, I LOVE it too.... the whole floral brush she used is so perfect... you're welcome to snag πŸ˜ƒ And glad you're enjoying Tipu Sultan too... I saw a few epis when I first made the discovery, then I had to study so I was wondering if I should get hooked and keep watching when I have time again... guess I will!! You're right, Deeps is really adorable as a doting mommy - even the interaction with Tipu's dad is cute, like the scene before she has the second kid... And lol speaking of subtitles, you're on 29 of SK and subtitles will show up starting with 31... almost there, hang in there πŸ˜† And on a sorta related note, was going through the new lyrics updates Shivang bhaiya and Debi di have posted, thinking of starting the translations... but where?? Any ideas of which ones to prioritize for siggi-fication/ any that you just kinda want first?
Oh and I saw the Rohini req, it's beautiful!!! Her peach n blue pastel texture is perfect, And the way she used the text... love it! Will prob req from her after I get Guddi's...

@ Gunia - lol quiz ka format pasand aaya? koti shat dhanyavaad - more coming just like it then πŸ˜‰ par soch rahi hun usse pehle ek regular surey ho jaaye, to give you a little break πŸ˜† Par bhaashan to tumse dilvaana hi padega, addict jo ho gayi hun... tum jaisi guni aur gyaani behna par is baat ke liye daya kaahe ki πŸ˜‰ Glad you liked the req sig btw!

@ Deeps - lol gayab to tum ho gayi thi jaani, hum to yahaan har 2-3 ghante aane par vivash hain πŸ˜† Bas stupid homework ki vajah se kabhi kabhi reply dene mein time lagta hai, iske liye hamein kshama kijiye, hamaari pradhaan sherni 😭 checked out the blog, the new intro and the addition of categories is awesomeeeee, very pro πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Gotta make us more mytho ones in that fairytale faded style you used for those Debi and Madhuri ones!!! Preferably one for each female character in both shows πŸ˜‰ And glad you liked that req sig... she really did an amazing job πŸ‘ Those jhappi pics are my weakness, and not many ppl other than you and her can work so many into one sig πŸ˜† And... I luv u toooooo πŸ€—

MagadhSundari thumbnail
A new Setu-Nirmaan sig using Lali's pic updt and words from "Ram Naam Adhaar Jinhe"... hope you like!

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Ok here goes one translations post for Shivang bhaiya's recent lyrics updates - I'll start with "Jis kaaran aaye us kaaraj shri Raghuveer chale" (the Dharmsansthaapan song from Ramayan) and SK's pre-Kans Vadh song, "Vismit Sabha" in which we get to see Swapnil as Cupid 😍 Translations in blue.

Sab asuran ke naam ke, dhari tarkas me teer;
With a quiver full of arrows meant for each of the demons
Nayee disa me pag dharyo, karamveer Raghuveer.
The action hero Ram takes a step in a new direction!
Jis kaaran aaye us kaaraj, Shri Raghuveer chale,
The purpose for which he came, Shri Ram now goes to fulfill
Mahi nishkantak karan haran, Mahi nishkantak karan haran;
To rid the obstacles from the evil ones
Munijan ki peer tale,
And ease the pain of the sages
Jis kaaran aaye us kaaraj, Shri Raghuveer chale.

Aum Bhurbhuvaswah tatsaviturvarenyam,
Bhargo devasya dhimahi, Dhiyoyonah prachodayaat,
Swaha.. Swaha.. (Gayatri Mantra)

Aum aem hrim klim Chamundayai vichchai namah,
Swaha.. Swaha.. Aum Swaha... Swaha.
(one version of the familiar Chamunda Maa vandana)

Rambaan asuran ke bhookhe, Rambaan ka lakshya na chuke;
Ram's arrows are hungy for demons, they never miss their aim
Dharam ke rath par, karam path par, badh chale aage, Ram dhanurdhar;
On the chariot of righteousness, on the path of action, marched onwards the bow-wielding Ram
Badh chale aage, Ram dhanurdhar;
marched onwards the bow-wielding Ram
Atyaachaari asuron par, atyaachaari asuron par,
On havoc-wreaking demons,
Raghuvar ke teer chale,
Ram's arrows went to work.
Jis kaaran aaye us kaaraj, Shri Raghuveer chale.

Bharat raaj seva me laage, Urmil deep jalaa kar jaage;
Bharat is busy serving the state, Urmila lights lamps and keeps vigil
Maat Kaushalya, khadi jharokhe, sut aavan ka path avloke;
Mother Kaushalya stands by the window, staring down the path from which her son will come home
Pal chhin din gin rastaa dekha, par nahi ghati pratiksha-rekha;
Counting seconds, moments, days, she watched the path... but the distance from the horizon never lessened
Par nahi ghati pratiksha-rekha....
but the distance from the horizon never lessened
Aavan ka path, dekhat dekhat, bit gaye das saal;
Watching the path of his arrival, ten years passed
Akhiyaan suni, jeevan suna, shwet bhaye sab baal.
Lonely eyes, a lonely life, and all her hair went gray
Udhar Ram, kartavya ke path par, badhte jaaye nirantar;
There Ram, on the path of duty, constantly moved forward
Karamveer ke liye nahi kuchh, harash vishaad me antar.
For the man of action, there is no difference between joy and sorrow
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the SK one:
Bismit Sabha, Avaak jan, palak pare nahi ek;
An amazed crowd looked on, no one even blinked
Chitra likhe se rahe gaye, sabhi Krishna ko dekh.
They were all left still as portraits seeing Krishna
Kaandhe liye gaj dant sabha me, Haldhar sang aaye bhayhaari;
Bringing the elephant's tusk into the arena came the remover of fear, along with the plough-bearer
Mahaagaj maaryo, dant ukhaaryo dekhike Kans achambhit bhaari.
They killed the mighty elephant and pulled out its tusk, Kans saw this and was in shock

Aapni aapni antar drishti se...
Each with their own inner vision,
Aapni aapni antar drishti se, dekh rahe Prabhu ko nar naari;
With their own inner vision, the men and women looked at the lord
Bhaavnaa jaisi rahi jinke mann, Prabhu murati tin taisi nihaari;
Whichever emotions were in their hearts, they saw His form accordingly
Bhaavnaa jaisi rahi jinke mann, Prabhu murati tin taisi nihaari.
Whichever emotions were in their hearts, they saw His form accordingly

Yodhhan ko nath param yodhha, avijit atulit balveer lage;
To the warriors he looked like the ultimate warrior, invincible and of immeasurable strength
Shastran se ang susajjit hain, rann beech khade ranndheer lage.
Adorned with weapons, standing mid-battle he seemed to be the bravest soldier
Nav yuvatin ko kaamaavtaar, priyadarshan kaamshareer lage;
The teenage girls saw him as Cupid himself, the love of their lives personified
Kar me dekhen jo pushp baan to hiye badan ke dheer lage.
Seeing the flower-arrows in his hands, their hearts were pierced with love
Vatsalaa drishti se jo dekhen, unhe chhote se raskhaan lage;
Those who looked at him with motherly affection saw a tiny tot filled with sweetness
Murlidhar manmohan baalam, apne hi jeevanpraan lage.
A beloved flute-playing charmer, their very lives was he!
Shri nath chaturbhuj Narayan, bhakton ko kripaanidhaan lage;
The four-armed almighty lord Vishnu appeared to his devotees as a storehouse of mercy
Tinhu lok bhoop, abhinav anoop, Bhagawat swaroop Bhagwaan lage.
King of all three realms, one of a kind, he appeared as God embodied.

Krur kutil khal kaami Kans ko, Hari me de Jamraaj dikhaayee;
To the cruel, deceitful, evil Kans he looked like the god of death
Kaal karaal, mahaa vikaraal, gadaa liye haath khade Hariraai.
Mortally terrifying, vast, with a mace in his hand was God himself
Krishna aur Kans hain aamne saamne,
Krishna and Kans are face to face
Krishna aur Kans hain aamne saamne;
Krishna and Kans are face to face
Tino lok rahe akulaai,
The three realms look on restlessly
Krishna aur Kans me, hai Jaduvans me,
Between Krishna and Kans, within the Yadu dynasty
Dharm aur paap ki aaj ladaai.
Is the battle between good and evil today.

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Another info post guys - I found another site from which Shri Krishna can be downloaded in really HQ, but it comes as compressed RAR files which require another freebie program to extract them before you can watch.
Here's the program:
An alternative program: http://www.7-zip.org/
The links for the vids (one for each of the three sets the DVDs come in, the first set goes up to Uddhav, the second has Jarasandh through Sudama, and the third has the conclusion stuff that none of us really care to watch πŸ˜†): http://www.filestube.com/8c47d59a2301288903e9,g/Shri-Krishna-First-Set-16-Volumes.html
http://www.filestube.com/4c6b6117cf07c48903e9,g/Sri-Krishna-Volume-2.html
http://www.filestube.com/0c79b970ff974fc403e9,g/Sri-Krishna-Set-3-40-GB.html

And... in case you guys haven't seen it yet, here's the Lav Kush movie from 1996ish in which our Ramji Arun played Lakshman, Jayshree was Kaushalya again, and Jeetendra-Jayaprada were SiyaRam... the link to the channel (just search Lav Kush in uploads and you'll see all 20 or so parts): http://www.youtube.com/user/jayapradha100

And a clip that includes both Arun and Jayshree within the first few minutes:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb4n138r_gk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

Here is a short Pic Update of our gorgeous Radherani in her Golok outfit, Uddhav's natural Bhakti expressions, and our charming Kanha: love the songs and pic surrounding the Uddhav epis!😍 They are sooooooo peaceful, very well written, and just about some of the best descriptions on love.❀️

Jai RadheKrishna!

Sorry, I tried to get the best quality vids as possible from youtube, but some of them really suck. :( Hope you guys still like the pics though.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

@ Laliballi - wowwww those avis are adorable... I esp love that third one of our Radharani in her Golok costume, she looks really divine... and Swapnil's letter writing expressions 😍 I'l prob steal it soon πŸ˜‰ And glad you liked the req, I LOVE it too.... the whole floral brush she used is so perfect... you're welcome to snag πŸ˜ƒ And glad you're enjoying Tipu Sultan too... I saw a few epis when I first made the discovery, then I had to study so I was wondering if I should get hooked and keep watching when I have time again... guess I will!! You're right, Deeps is really adorable as a doting mommy - even the interaction with Tipu's dad is cute, like the scene before she has the second kid... And lol speaking of subtitles, you're on 29 of SK and subtitles will show up starting with 31... almost there, hang in there πŸ˜† And on a sorta related note, was going through the new lyrics updates Shivang bhaiya and Debi di have posted, thinking of starting the translations... but where?? Any ideas of which ones to prioritize for siggi-fication/ any that you just kinda want first?
Oh and I saw the Rohini req, it's beautiful!!! Her peach n blue pastel texture is perfect, And the way she used the text... love it! Will prob req from her after I get Guddi's...

Glad you like the avis Loli, I wuv it a lot too!😍  Yeah, Radherani in her Golok costume is soooooooooo divine looking, as if the real Radhe Maiyya is blessing us, and the cute smile on Swapnil's face is just so ☺️, but my fav avi is the last one, where they both just look lost in their own little world. :)

Lol, thanks for the permission, but I already snagged it long before you gave it.πŸ˜‰ It was just too cute to pass, LOVE it!

Yeah, concentrate on the midterms first, but once summer arrives, we both will watch the show together and exchange our views on it, it looks really interesting, esp since it has Deeps in it. Who ever plays Tipu's dad is pretty good too, though he looks a tad too old for our Deeps, but you're right that their interaction is sweet.😊

Great, can't wait! I just can't find time these days to keep watching, but once summer hits again, I'll hopefully finish all the RS epis of SK, can't wait myself!

Hmm, all the song lyrics sound so good, but can you do the Danka Kiska Bajega ones next? I really love the tune of the song and the lyrics are superb too, esp the ones on Ramji which are siggyable. Thanks so much for the translations you already posted.πŸ‘ As you can see, I haven't updated the Songs and Lyrics gallery yet, but will def try to do so tomorrow or day after.😳

You requested from Guddi? Ooh, which kind? Can't wait to get my req from her, she's awesome!⭐️ You should def request from Rohini soon, she's superb.

Very very nice Ram Setu sig, loving the texture effect and the way you blended the pics, brilliant work!πŸ‘ And nice choice of text too, everything is superb! Will prob snag it into the slideshow soon!

Thanks a bunch for the HQ SK vids links, can't wait to watch them through them! Is that where you get the high quality pics?

And thanks for the Arun Govil as Lakshmanji vid. He looks really nice in the costume, but throughout the song, I kept thinking why Ramji was taking Sitaji to the forst.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Lol, it's either because only Sunil can be Lakshmanji or Arun can be only Ramji....or both!πŸ˜† Jayaprada looks cute as Sitaji, and the song is really sad but nice.
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Awwwwww......Thanx Di thats.........so supporting of U!!!!!! Now ............U're making me feel soooooooo O.k. Di......I will be ready.....for tommorrow......!!!! Tommorrow is my exam day......so seek good wishes frm U!!!!!!!!Ur most Welcome........will wait for more wonders frm U!!!!!

All the best in your exams Gunia! I know you'll do superb!Clap I will ask you some questions tomorrow so that you can concentrate on your exams and afterwards get your rest!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for liking the sigs dear, sooooooooooooo sweet of you! I made the background in photofiltre, which is a free online download site. All you have to do is download that and play around with some Photo Masques.πŸ˜ƒ 

Well, good night! Love you!