Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Am back guys! So I'm starting from Pg. 25 and answering everything, wish me luck!πŸ˜†

@Shivang,

Thanks a lot for liking the Dharmasthaapan sig, means a lot!😳 To use unique emoticons, you just have to copy and paste them to your post, but if not, IF has some you can use. Thank you sooooooo much for the precious lyrics to the songs on Pg. 29, 30, and 31.πŸ˜›

@Deepika,

Thank you so much for liking the Trijata siggie and using it dear, means a lot!😳 Lol, I can't find the texture I used for it, but I typed in 'Gold' in google and it popped up, you'd prob recognize it if you ever find it.πŸ˜‰

Okey dokies, I'll start a pic contest soon.πŸ˜‰ And I'll also announce the Bhakt of the Spotlight. Gorgeous Lakshmi Vishnu sig, very well made.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ The color effects, text, and everyone about it is pure gorgeousness! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!πŸ˜›

@Gunia,

Aww, thanks so much for liking  the sigs, means a lot!πŸ€— I am loving your emoticons soooo much, they're really dazzling! I am soooooooooo sorry for not being able to give you the pixlr tutorial soon enough, I really tried.😳 But Lola's tutorial is superb and I can see you already got a hang of it. Good job!πŸ‘

Woooowzies! All your pixlr creations are mindblowingly beautiful!πŸ˜²πŸ‘β­οΈ LOVE them, esp the Arun Govil Deepika one in your siggiebox, and the Ramayan Shri Krishna one, very lovely work!πŸ‘ Each and every one of your creations is a treat to the eyes, will def be using one of them for my desktop background, prob the Ramayan one.πŸ˜‰

@Aishi,

Wow, SUPERB pics of our sweetie Radherani!πŸ‘πŸ€— You caught some superb poses and expressions, LOVE them! Now you'd better have some sigs to post for the weekend, I mean it.πŸ˜‰

And where are you? I was just proud of you for being so active and then you disappear again!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

@Lola,

Aww, thank you soooooooooooooo much for your shweet compliments Loli! LOVE you! Am so glad you like the sigs and are snagging, you're too nice to me, not good for my ego.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ No probs for the pic update, glad you like it.πŸ˜ƒ By the way, thanks a lot for the Tipu Sultan vid and Deeps pics, she looks sooooooo lovely in her simple outfit and makeup!⭐️ Am def going to see this serial for her, she's just too sweet beyond words, both in looks and talk! You and Aish are right, she would make a superb Devaki Maiyya in that pic.

And wowzies! I am SO in love with the RadheShyam pic update you posted! There are so many, perfect for siggies, and best of all, the expressions of everyone are PRICELESS!😍

As for your siggie update, words fail to express how much I LOVE the first RadheShyam one!β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜ The texture is so GORGEOUS and the text, pics are absolutely perfect for the sigs, superb job Loli! As you can see, I snagged it first thing. I love the other ones too, keep up the good work! Also, thanks a bunch for the lyrics update!

@Debipriya,

Aww, thank you so much for your sweet words dear, thanks a bunch!😳⭐️ I'm glad you like the sigs! Lol yeah, IF in general is a very very fast site. Thousands of people are on it constantly, so our CC moves very fast too.πŸ˜† And thank you so much for the song lyrics and dialogue, very very special moments.⭐️

@Simran,

Welcome to the CC Simran!πŸ€— Very glad to get another member! So tell us more about yourself and your favorite scenes.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Thank you soooooooooooooo much for missing me guys, means a lot! I missed all of you terrible to! You all are my dearest brothers and sisters!πŸ€— Will try to be more active.😳

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

There are sooooooooooo many new things the past 15 or so pages that it might take me awhile to update our first page, but I will do so soon!πŸ˜ƒ

Meanwhile, I clicked about 50 or so pics from the Ram Setu Nirmaan in Ramayan. I promise to post them soon, until then, here's a sig I made out of some of the pics:

And here's a new style I tried out:

I'm learning how to make sigs have transparent backgrounds, so I'll post more styles once I do them.😳

Next up on the agenda: Bhakt in the Spotlight! Will post soon!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Okay Guys, Bhakt in the Spotlight is basically a game where every two weeks or so, a different member of our CC will be on the hotseat and we throw questions, challenges, or quizzes at them to get to know them better!πŸ˜‰ By the end of the two weeks, we had better know that member front and back.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Any type of questions may be asked, just as long as they are not personal ones the member might feel uncomfortable sharing. You can ask them about their interests pertaining to the serial, their hobbies, favorites, etc. Basically, in the end we should know them very very well!πŸ˜ƒ

Our first Bhakt in the Spotlight will be....

πŸ₯³arun-deeps (aka Gunia)!πŸ₯³

Congrats Gunia! Here is your BitS siggie to use while you're in the spotlight so that everyone knows you're our BitS!πŸ˜› Please do use it for the two weeks you will be on the hot seat, because my friend Mallika worked really hard on the siggie knowing how special it would be to all of us.😳

So get ready for a busy fortnight Guniavati!πŸ˜‰

Here are my first set of questions for you!

1. Who is your favorite actor in RS's Ramayan?
2. Favorite actress?
3. Favorite Vanar Actor/Actress?
4. Favorite Rakshas?
5. Which of the Rajmata actresses do you think did best?
6. Do you imagine any of these actors/actresses as their onscreen counterparts? If so, which ones? (for example, seeing Dara Singh as the real Hanuman)
7. Did you see Ramayan in its original telecast more than 20 years ago? If so, how was the experience. If not, when did you see this serial and how?
8. What is your favorite scene in the Ramayan serial?
9. Which scene do you think they could have filmed better?
10. Were you disappointed with any of the actors/actresses and wished the Sagars could have chosen better ones? If so, which ones?
11. Would you call yourself an obsessed fan or a moderate one?
12. Finally......do you think Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan was taken better or his Shri Krishna serial?

Will be back with more questions for sure!πŸ‘πŸΌ Enjoy your fortnight!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Come on everyone, let us bombard our Gunia with questions questions and more questions! :D
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Pic update coming up.......πŸ˜‰

Lol, sorry for spamming, but I need to put in one more post so that the Pic Update can be on the next page!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

_Pic Update_

Ram Setu Nirmaan

⭐️Jai Shree Ram!⭐️
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Yaaaaaaay, I updated everything except for the songs gallery, will do that tomorrow!

Good night guys! :D
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Am back guys! So I'm starting from Pg. 25 and answering everything, wish me luck!πŸ˜†

@Gunia,

Aww, thanks so much for liking  the sigs, means a lot!πŸ€— I am loving your emoticons soooo much, they're really dazzling! I am soooooooooo sorry for not being able to give you the pixlr tutorial soon enough, I really tried.😳 But Lola's tutorial is superb and I can see you already got a hang of it. Good job!πŸ‘

Woooowzies! All your pixlr creations are mindblowingly beautiful!πŸ˜²πŸ‘β­οΈ LOVE them, esp the Arun Govil Deepika one in your siggiebox, and the Ramayan Shri Krishna one, very lovely work!πŸ‘ Each and every one of your creations is a treat to the eyes, will def be using one of them for my desktop background, prob the Ramayan one.πŸ˜‰

Ur welcome Di!! Awwwww.  thanx for luvin my emotions!!! Its alright......lolavati Di...did d job fantastically well!!!! Awww....Ur warm apreciation z making me.. Will feel proud if members like U....promote these sigs like that!!!!
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

There are sooooooooooo many new things the past 15 or so pages that it might take me awhile to update our first page, but I will do so soon!πŸ˜ƒ

Meanwhile, I clicked about 50 or so pics from the Ram Setu Nirmaan in Ramayan. I promise to post them soon, until then, here's a sig I made out of some of the pics:

And here's a new style I tried out:

I'm learning how to make sigs have transparent backgrounds, so I'll post more styles once I do them.😳

Next up on the agenda: Bhakt in the Spotlight! Will post soon!

Mindblowing job di!!!!!! Keep it up.....now U're in d form honnnn!!!!Thanx for Ram Setu pic updts!!!
Edited by arun-deeps - 14 years ago