WRITTEN UPDATE 26th Feb ''

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabi#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh god, are they going to make her suspect each family member? Its pretty clear that its Khemi because she wants her son to rule the house and if Hiten has a son, he might be given more importance.
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thx Uma for making it in very short period
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Uma..

So the episode ends on the new possible baby khooni on the ex original khooni! Wow Birwa really likes killing a lot! but can she really do this?

The SanRaj scene was cute but i liked the fact DM did his phera's without regard if his family were doing them.. He could have easily walked off but he didn't ..

He knows that Santu's not bad and like the Pandit said no matter how poweful the evil are the truth and righteous always triumph so for me that shows DM believes that the truth will soon be out and he's still on his secret mission to find it (who am i kidding)

Nandini scene was cute.. I liked how she called Moti.. 'Moti Benji' Shoo Shweet!..

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uma, thanks for the UD.  DM is finally coming around.  I liked his look today at Santu. He has very potent eyes๐Ÿ˜†
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Uma (will watch just for sanraj scene) 

Please some one have a hate club for Birwa...ungrateful b&^C% should be fried in hell like Pakoraas.... ๐Ÿ˜ก
bumtrinket thumbnail
Thanks for the update Uma! And for your super Gopika eyes which saw BR eyes and smiles and stuff ๐Ÿคฃ

Nandini's was the only scene that was sweet today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and she's going to get annoying really fast if they keep giving her those stupid lines. its not cute. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Uma. Sounds like an OK types of an episode.

Santu on the baby killer trail but she needs to act fast before something fatal happens to Toral's baby.
sanrajfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
disappointed in the show today... what a let down, hopefully monday gets better.
thanks for the update.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for the update