Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I don't think it is Birwa who is poisoning Thoral's food .  She is never at home always at work. That tray of prasad was with one of the servants so someone could have meddled with it then. 

I think its Khemi or Maundy. 

Khemi did say she would abort her kid so why not try and abort Thorals? She also did say she didn't care if Santu never has a baby as long as she and Arjun have theirs who would get everything it is entitled to. 

Maundy they are capable of anything, if they are into women trafficking they could be preventing Hiral from have their offsprings.  They both hate Hiten.

hamsgh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Was tody such a boring epi that no one is interetsed even to visit..why is it so DEAD today😕

ya so quite today😒... i guess after all that fun & mockery the girls had in the live update thread  they just felt exhausted &  were all fast asleep dreaming of flying lions 😆
Heena90 thumbnail
Hey Uma, thanks so much for the update,

I dont think Khemi is Toral's baby killer, why would she want to kill him? Hiten already treats him like a son, so she knows that he wouldn't be treated like a house servant just coz he's the youngest son's son. But then i also dont think its Birwa, she's so focused on work, i dont think she has time for any of that, and she's not THAT cold hearted. We'll have to wait and see, it could be Sandy, coz he doesnt seem to have a problem with killing any family members or anything.
umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank You Uma.The CVs are trying to twist our mind by making all the Mahiyavanshis suspects one by one.If there is any mischief involved behind the miscarriages, it cannot be greed.I mean DM had already distributed his wealth equally among his six heirs so every grandchild of his will inherit his/her father's share.May be Sandeep the weasel is behind it??I missed a few episodes in between.Did they show what happened to Sandeep's evil dad Avinaash Choudhry and how did he end up being Bird Brain's husband?
chalia thumbnail

Originally posted by: umm1234

Thank You Uma.The CVs are trying to twist our mind by making all the Mahiyavanshis suspects one by one.If there is any mischief involved behind the miscarriages, it cannot be greed.I mean DM had already distributed his wealth equally among his six heirs so every grandchild of his will inherit his/her father's share.May be Sandeep the weasel is behind it??I missed a few episodes in between.Did they show what happened to Sandeep's evil dad Avinaash Choudhry and how did he end up being Bird Brain's husband?

Umm, Sandeep apparently walked back into Bird Brain's brain and life when she was having trying times with Shanky. She suspected Shanky of romancing Santu in jail and writing her love letters. So mash brain dropped Shanky and married Slimeball Sandeep. Avinash Choudhry i think is for the time being not on Bandini's payroll.
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks Uma for the wonderful update.

So I was half right, she said her speech regarding their wedding.

CVs I hope someone throws rotten eggs and tomatoes instead of Holi. 😡

Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update uma di..............so seems like no new development in sight.😡................but i liked DM today😉
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update uma.I like our sanraj doing phera alone.It reminds ther first marriage.And santu falls the powder on floor bt it fals on dm's leg due 2 air.So God also wants our sanraj 2gether.I like his eye reaction when santu comes & throws the powder on the floor.I think he was happy 2 c the color on his leg thrown by santu.The cvs shown old sanraj scenes.Please show some new scene ya.v r al waiting 4 our sanraj.Dont like birangi trak.How sweet nandini is!She is so cute.
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey friends no promo today, any news?!?!?😕
fuzzyface thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalia

Umm, Sandeep apparently walked back into Bird Brain's brain and life when she was having trying times with Shanky. She suspected Shanky of romancing Santu in jail and writing her love letters. So mash brain dropped Shanky and married Slimeball Sandeep. Avinash Choudhry i think is for the time being not on Bandini's payroll.

Which is why Kaddu is the biggest bird brain in history of TV.
If there was any truth to something something between santu n shanky DM wld be the first to treat Shanky n santu like 🤬 but instead he blessed Shanky at the temple n still longing for his stupid santu.
I think even moti knows in her heart santu wld never do such a thing but she is an evil cow who likes to add fuel to the fire.
Kaddu is brainless!🤢