Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Which is why Kaddu is the biggest bird brain in history of TV.
If there was any truth to something something between santu n shanky DM wld be the first to treat Shanky n santu like 🤬 but instead he blessed Shanky at the temple n still longing for his stupid santu.
I think even moti knows in her heart santu wld never do such a thing but she is an evil cow who likes to add fuel to the fire.
Kaddu is brainless!🤢

I still say that Shanky doctored those letters somehow, so that they read as if they were love -letters.  Maulik probably helped in some way.

Otherwise how can she possibly misunderstand the content of these letters?  What can Shanky or Santu possibly say in letters to give anyone the impression that they have something going on?
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Rakhie:

Why would Shanky doctor the letters?😕 Or did you mean to say Sandy and it was a typo?
Edited by soap-critic - 14 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Hema, Rakhie meant Sandy 😆thats why she mentioed Maulik helping him😆
captain_awesome thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabi#1

oh god, are they going to make her suspect each family member? Its pretty clear that its Khemi because she wants her son to rule the house and if Hiten has a son, he might be given more importance.

I actually think that the killer may be Birwa, but I don't think this is the REAL Birwa. If this really was Birwa, why would she be so cruel to Santu? I think someone stole her identity while her was away at school or something. That's why the fake Birwa feels no obligation to Santu. The fake Birwa may not want Toral to have a baby because it would divide her inheritance into a smaller portion.  
sanrajlover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ captain_awesome ....i like your idea...infact its rather creative....but naaa tooooo creative 4 Bandini's creatives!!.....they stick to the weird stuff which leaves the viewers all confused!!
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: captain_awesome

I actually think that the killer may be Birwa, but I don't think this is the REAL Birwa. If this really was Birwa, why would she be so cruel to Santu? I think someone stole her identity while her was away at school or something. That's why the fake Birwa feels no obligation to Santu. The fake Birwa may not want Toral to have a baby because it would divide her inheritance into a smaller portion.  

It wouldn't divide her inheritance into a smaller portion.  DM split everything he owns 6 ways to his children.  So DM's grandchildren will only inherit from their parent. The only way her division of the inheritance will get small is if and when DM & Santu have their children.  So however many grandchildren DM has it will not affect Birwa? 

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Shahara3

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
It wouldn't divide her inheritance into a smaller portion. DM split everything he owns 6 ways to his children. So DM's grandchildren will only inherit from their parent. The only way her division of the inheritance will get small is if and when DM & Santu have their children. So however many grandchildren DM has it will not affect Birwa? </font>

That splitting of DM's assets into 6 parts has been long forgotten & now the house etc etc all belong to santu, Dm himself announced this to santu & said all he has is now hers , & she is the maalkin. No mention was ever made by him of others owninganything, & POA itself said that he had declared all his assets to his wife. Even suraj said all he had in his name were some small companies. If santu wants she can take over the business & kick out that ungrateful birwa but she's too mahaan to do it I guess... 😭
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yep, Santu is the owner of everything as of now.  If this Birwa is fake, then the whole situation is different.   Then where is the real Birwa😲
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In some asylum like I predicted
fuzzyface thumbnail

if this is the fake birwa  how come she has flashbacks or was it santu having those flashbacks?😲

How can fake birwa knows so much abt the family & business dun tell me birwa was just like mommy subhi n wrote everything in a diary?😕

Then why is birwa feels so guilty when someone mentions murderer?

ok i am definately loco

Edited by fuzzyface - 14 years ago