Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: eveline

noor-e-khuda...a perfect choice for this situation....

indeed reminds us of the fact that man proposes n God disposes...in love n destiny...fate always wins...out of turmoil comes triumph

Poco we love u for ur writing n u r also the destined to keep on writing for us...so no conflict hereπŸ˜‰

Oh yes, yes. I am destined to stick around but i don't know for how long. 😊......as you said. it is fate.

I love you guys too. You make me smile. πŸ€—

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dangelz

You said it all Nitz! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I finally understood why the whole marriage track came into question between SR in today's episode. Dr.Shashank's worries about his daughter's future, Sid's guilty conscience, Riddhima's realization of all her recent blunders she created and how its effect is affecting her family...all lead to this huge decision of marriage.

The truth is, this entire marriage is just a compromise from both Sid and Riddhima's sides. Sid and Riddhima are both taking this step to save Riddhima and her family's reputation, and whatever is left of it.

I personally loved the Noor-E-Khuda sequence! It was shot beautifully and was very symbolic of Sid and Riddhima's current relationship, and what they have been through to come to this standpoint.

Dangy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

I love reading your replies in my posts - they are quite rare though. πŸ˜†

You are so right. The Noor-E-Khuda sequence was beautifully shot , edited and compiled. It put the very essence of Sid-Riddz bond very clearly. It is strange and hurtful but it is there.

Finally, marriage makes sense to me but I wonder how Sid-Riddz are going to handle it if they marry.

P.S- I found the Raj Siggy. I am stopping the divorce proceedings. πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PaNa4ever

Nitica!

I stopped watching DMG for the past few weeks, but this beautifully-written post is making me want to watch today's episode. I can't comment on the episode, obviously, but the way you penned down the turbulent emotions that must have been overwhelming to watch was simply amazing.

I can't bear to see Shashank in pain...But I think I might just be able to pull the courage together to watch this episode.

Oye! Tum aa gayi! πŸ€—

Thank you so much for reading through. I guess I felt the worst for Shankypanks - all this is so tough for him. He doesn't know how to handle these two kids , Sanjivani is slipping out of his hands and Paddy is back into depression. He has been an iron man all his life but now , he is crumbling. This marriage can at least save his and his family's reputation , whatever is left of it.

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Dangy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

I love reading your replies in my posts - they are quite rare though. πŸ˜†

You are so right. The Noor-E-Khuda sequence was beautifully shot , edited and compiled. It put the very essence of Sid-Riddz bond very clearly. It is strange and hurtful but it is there.

Finally, marriage makes sense to me but I wonder how Sid-Riddz are going to handle it if they marry.

P.S- I found the Raj Siggy. I am stopping the divorce proceedings. πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

Nitzy!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—

My replies are rare??? πŸ˜• Since when? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I admit my replies were rare in the past πŸ˜†...but now I always hunt down your posts and try my best to reply! Your posts always make me smile and I get overwhelmed by the power of your writing style. 😳

I agree...the Noor-E-Khuda sequence depicted SR bond really well and I like to refer to their bond as 'beautifully broken/painful'.

P.S - I'm glad you found the Raj sig and you're using it! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I just ended up taking a lot of screencaps of Raj's entry episode and I couldn't stop drooling over them. ☺️ So I was like, I have to make a sig on him...atleast for Nitzy's sake! πŸ˜† I didn't know that all you needed was a sig to stop divorce proceedings, and remind you of the love you both shared. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash08

Nitzy πŸ€—

Ashy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

Amazing isn't it? The journey of each of these individuals. Life is a ***** and who knows it better than these three.

So true. Life can bring you , take you anywhere. It can do anything to you and sometimes you just cannot handle it. That is what has happened to Shanky, Sid and Riddhima. Now , that everything has crumbled , Sid and Shanky are tried to reassemble whatever they can. Riddhima too will follow suit sooner or later.

I felt bad for Padma aunty and Shashank today. Parents do so much for us. They have faced so many hardships to protect us from harm. But when somebody blames their parentage and brings about a similarity between what they went through and what their kids are doing now - thats worse than hell.

I feel like spanking such kids - in reel life and real life. Your parents may not always be right but they can never think of harming you. Talk to them , discuss , differ but BE IN YOUR LIMITS.

People talk. As they say - a tongue has no bone, it turns anyway it wants. Many of us in real life have changed our decisions based on how society reacts to a situation. But isnt the society made of people like us who face situations like these in their lives too.

Absolutely. But the problem is that we are always interested in wiping garbage of other houses instead of washing their own faces. Human nature can be very fickle.

Sid - the ultimate gentleman. He knows not what life holds for him. At this moment all that matters is doing right whatever wrong he has done. A person with a heart of gold. Kudos to him.

I agree .Sid is one of those what we call ' A FEW GOOD MEN'.

Ridz - She realises that she has been wrong and hurt her father and Sid the most. Nobody around are realising the state of mind she is in.  And her thinking of suicide as a solution to all the problems shows how vulnerable she is.

Bingo! Her vulnerability is fast turning into a mental illness - the thing that Billy had feared. Riddhima needs to be looked after and stabliized emotionally.

I am just hoping that something good happens and brings about a sunshine in all their lives. Whatever it is. Enough troubles and enough drama. There is something called happiness too which each one of these people deserve.πŸ‘

I hope the same. 😳

πŸ‘

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGFan-2b-not2b

Hi there! Lovely post... am tempted to see the episode but yet not.... maybe I'll just see the Noor-e-khuda sequence on youtube...

See only that. It is beautiful and quite saddy-saddy in a way.

The people I feel the most sorry for are Padma and Shashank - they've given their child everything that a kid might desire - education, freedom, support and it has all rebounded back on them and how! Tragically enough, somewhere it reinforces Shahank's hesitation about Armaan not being good for Ridhima.

I have always tried to understand Shashank's concerns as a father and finally, I do. It is not that anything was wrong with Armaan . No. He was a wonderful wonderful man and loved Riddhima with his life - Shanky's concern was Armaan's swashbuckling nature. Whether he would look after Riddhima the way Shanky wanted. Sid was no different - an overgrown spoilt rich brat but life changed him. It is not that Shanky is looking at Sid as an ideal son-in-law. It is just that Sid is his best bet right now. There is no other option as of now.

As for Ridhima, somehow, while I do feel sorry for her, that regret is overwhelmed by the irritation at the public humiliation that she has forced her parents to endure. They are where they are because of her completely irrational anger and ego, all completely misdirected.. but this is so Ridhima - a complete contradiction! At one end she will be gentle and caring but at the same time she never stops to think how, what she does, would hurt / impact other people... unfortunately in this case, what she sowed, others are reaping....

I agree. Riddhima has always been a contradiction and that drove not only Armaan in circles but now, Shanky and Sid as well. I have never found her stable. A lot of mess has already happened and her suicide attempt is only going to worsen the situation. Sense needs to be driven into her head.... NOW.

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oye! Tum aa gayi! πŸ€—

Thank you so much for reading through. I guess I felt the worst for Shankypanks - all this is so tough for him. He doesn't know how to handle these two kids , Sanjivani is slipping out of his hands and Paddy is back into depression. He has been an iron man all his life but now , he is crumbling. This marriage can at least save his and his family's reputation , whatever is left of it.

Haan, after a long time, I am back! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

I watched the episode finally, and I was speechless. My heart went out to Shashank yet again, as I knew it would. And the way you've described all that he is going through...I wouldn't have been able to put it any better myself. That one line he said to Sid, about the two things that matter most in his life - Sanjivani (or now, Sanjeevani) and his family - that really broke my heart. I just cannot bring myself to dislike this man, not after seeing how his life was back when Smriti and Anjali were not in his life for 6 years and the Sanjivani staff were his family before he and Smriti reunited...Now it's just awful seeing how his "daughter" is blaming him for everything, even the mistakes she herself has made. Even Riddhima's tears didn't move me yesterday. After all that Shashank has gone through, even a flood of tears couldn't have moved me. Maybe I'm in a minority party, but I can live with that.

~ Borna
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PaNa4ever

Haan, after a long time, I am back! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

I watched the episode finally, and I was speechless. My heart went out to Shashank yet again, as I knew it would. And the way you've described all that he is going through...I wouldn't have been able to put it any better myself. That one line he said to Sid, about the two things that matter most in his life - Sanjivani (or now, Sanjeevani) and his family - that really broke my heart. I just cannot bring myself to dislike this man, not after seeing how his life was back when Smriti and Anjali were not in his life for 6 years and the Sanjivani staff were his family before he and Smriti reunited...Now it's just awful seeing how his "daughter" is blaming him for everything, even the mistakes she herself has made. Even Riddhima's tears didn't move me yesterday. After all that Shashank has gone through, even a flood of tears couldn't have moved me. Maybe I'm in a minority party, but I can live with that.

~ Borna

Count me in , Bornie! I am in the same minority party. Life has always been tough ,tiring and trying for Shankypanks. Ever since his son died due to his mistake to Smriti dumping him - from being separated from Smriti and Anjali for 6 years to discovery of a son Karan somewhere who was forgotten by the creatives - from losing Smriti to death to the fiascos of Armaan, Sid and Riddhima. He has taken everything like a wall of cement but now, he is tired. He cannot take this anymore - he is crumbling. Two -three episodes ago he was talking to himself...

"Sab bikhar raha hai... sambhaalna hoga"

It showed that his strength is giving away but he is trying his best to put everything back into it's place. Right now, he relies on Sid and Sid has ended up forming such a bond with him because of Riddhima that he just cannot let him down.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Nitzy!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—

My replies are rare??? πŸ˜• Since when? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I admit my replies were rare in the past πŸ˜†...but now I always hunt down your posts and try my best to reply! Your posts always make me smile and I get overwhelmed by the power of your writing style. 😳

I agree...the Noor-E-Khuda sequence depicted SR bond really well and I like to refer to their bond as 'beautifully broken/painful'.

P.S - I'm glad you found the Raj sig and you're using it! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I just ended up taking a lot of screencaps of Raj's entry episode and I couldn't stop drooling over them. ☺️ So I was like, I have to make a sig on him...atleast for Nitzy's sake! πŸ˜† I didn't know that all you needed was a sig to stop divorce proceedings, and remind you of the love you both shared. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Your siggy reminded me what a custard apple my druggie hubby is! πŸ˜†... baah! such fickle love but what else can you do with a man like that? πŸ˜†

I am in love with the 'Noor-E-Khuda' song and the sequence they shot on SR. Beautiful.

Your kind words make me smile too. You are warm , kind , compassionate and all heart - it just shines through. 😳

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Count me in , Bornie! I am in the same minority party. Life has always been tough ,tiring and trying for Shankypanks. Ever since his son died due to his mistake to Smriti dumping him - from being separated from Smriti and Anjali for 6 years to discovery of a son Karan somewhere who was forgotten by the creatives - from losing Smriti to death to the fiascos of Armaan, Sid and Riddhima. He has taken everything like a wall of cement but now, he is tired. He cannot take this anymore - he is crumbling. Two -three episodes ago he was talking to himself...

"Sab bikhar raha hai... sambhaalna hoga"

It showed that his strength is giving away but he is trying his best to put everything back into it's place. Right now, he relies on Sid and Sid has ended up forming such a bond with him because of Riddhima that he just cannot let him down.

Ahhh, Sanjivani! If Anjali hadn't been on the verge of returning, I'd seriously have started watching Sanjivani again. I have such a strong love for Shashank, Smriti, and Anjali that it has been painful watching one character get killed off, one be sent off to the U.S. and then virtually ignored, and one endure countless hardships every step of the way. DMG has been tough for me, I'll admit. I've always wondered what DMG would have been like if it had been a true sequel to its predecessor...That thought has never stopped haunting me.

Shashank has always been a pillar of strength right from the time his character was introduced to audiences...Externally, that is. Internally, he is just as vulnerable as any other husband, or father. He just tries so hard not to show it, but when it becomes too much, he starts to crumble, and I think that is what has been happening lately. And yet, as you said, he knows he has to pull together the strength to keep everything from crumbling completely before it's too late - and Siddhant Modi is the one who is helping him do that.

P.S. - Bornie! I've only had one other person call me that in my life...But you are most welcome to nickname me that, if you want! πŸ˜ƒ