Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
noor-e-khuda...a perfect choice for this situation....

indeed reminds us of the fact that man proposes n God disposes...in love n destiny...fate always wins...out of turmoil comes triumph

Poco we love u for ur writing n u r also the destined to keep on writing for us...so no conflict hereπŸ˜‰
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Armaan wants Riddhima to live ..... remember Jack in Titanic? He told Rose that he wants her to live - to love - to marry - have kids and grandkids and die a happy old woman. And Rose kept her promise.

Wonderful πŸ‘
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You said it all Nitz! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I finally understood why the whole marriage track came into question between SR in today's episode. Dr.Shashank's worries about his daughter's future, Sid's guilty conscience, Riddhima's realization of all her recent blunders she created and how its effect is affecting her family...all lead to this huge decision of marriage.

The truth is, this entire marriage is just a compromise from both Sid and Riddhima's sides. Sid and Riddhima are both taking this step to save Riddhima and her family's reputation, and whatever is left of it.

I personally loved the Noor-E-Khuda sequence! It was shot beautifully and was very symbolic of Sid and Riddhima's current relationship, and what they have been through to come to this standpoint.
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nitica!

I stopped watching DMG for the past few weeks, but this beautifully-written post is making me want to watch today's episode. I can't comment on the episode, obviously, but the way you penned down the turbulent emotions that must have been overwhelming to watch was simply amazing.

I can't bear to see Shashank in pain...But I think I might just be able to pull the courage together to watch this episode.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

yeap, it will be worth the wait!!
if Sidhimma does happen and marry - it will be Sid falling for Ridz first and then ridhz slowly growing to love him, she would initially refuse to accept her new fondess for Sid, but will eventually accept that she can love two people in her life and remain HAPPY!!

Like you said i also see Sid falling first - i think he has kinda acknowledged that he has a attachment to Ridz in his heart esp in his mind though (this was way back in that place, and thought of Ridz leaving the next day finally to go and be with Armaan) i think he brushes that thought and feeling away (which anybody would seeing as this thing -  feelings and thoughts is so nameless) over what he feels he should do - coz of what has happened

I def see Ridz getting a fondness to Sid through the marriage which she will eventually as time goes by - can accept 😊

Its always possible to love two ppl and  that you can fall in love the second time

😊

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nitzy πŸ€—

Amazing isn't it? The journey of each of these individuals. Life is a ***** and who knows it better than these three.

I felt bad for Padma aunty and Shashank today. Parents do so much for us. They have faced so many hardships to protect us from harm. But when somebody blames their parentage and brings about a similarity between what they went through and what their kids are doing now - thats worse than hell.

People talk. As they say - a tongue has no bone, it turns anyway it wants. Many of us in real life have changed our decisions based on how society reacts to a situation. But isnt the society made of people like us who face situations like these in their lives too.

Sid - the ultimate gentleman. He knows not what life holds for him. At this moment all that matters is doing right whatever wrong he has done. A person with a heart of gold. Kudos to him.

Ridz - She realises that she has been wrong and hurt her father and Sid the most. Nobody around are realising the state of mind she is in.  And her thinking of suicide as a solution to all the problems shows how vulnerable she is.

I am just hoping that something good happens and brings about a sunshine in all their lives. Whatever it is. Enough troubles and enough drama. There is something called happiness too which each one of these people deserve.
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi there! Lovely post... am tempted to see the episode but yet not.... maybe I'll just see the Noor-e-khuda sequence on youtube...

The people I feel the most sorry for are Padma and Shashank - they've given their child everything that a kid might desire - education, freedom, support and it has all rebounded back on them and how! Tragically enough, somewhere it reinforces Shahank's hesitation about Armaan not being good for Ridhima.

As for Ridhima, somehow, while I do feel sorry for her, that regret is overwhelmed by the irritation at the public humiliation that she has forced her parents to endure. They are where they are because of her completely irrational anger and ego, all completely misdirected.. but this is so Ridhima - a complete contradiction! At one end she will be gentle and caring but at the same time she never stops to think how, what she does, would hurt / impact other people... unfortunately in this case, what she sowed, others are reaping....
KaSu4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful beautiful...
KaSu4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
why is armaan coming back for a cameo....is he ganan marry her n then leave her or kal ho na ho is ganna happen. i dont see his point of coming back to the show for couple of ep...jus let SIDMA get married!