15/2 - Sid-Riddz-Shanky: Noor-E-Khuda.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi ppz,

Hmmm... Quite an episode , eh? Oh, wait , wait !

Yuvi. 😳😳😳... Drool Drool Drool.
Sid ❀️❀️❀️..... Sigh Sigh Sigh
Shankypanks...😳😳😳....Hugs Hugs Hugs
Raj......😍..............

DMG men. 😳

Back to the post..
😳😳 
Shanky was at his vulnerable best today even though he tried to hold on to all the strength that he has. It is easy to judge our parents in the boiling hot-blooded youth but it is a different ball game altogether to be a PARENT and try and do your best to envelope your child in pigeon feathers when you know that you can give your child all the happiness but you cannot live their life for them.

As Shanky reflected on whatever had happened in the recent weeks - Sid, Riddhima , his trust on Sid , Billy's warnings about Riddhima's dangerous psycho-emotional state and the ultimate shredding of Sid-Riddz' dignity because of  the two youngsters' immature hatred and sensitive egos. He seems to be losing control and he doesn't know what to do. Both Sid and Riddhima have slipped out if his hands and his world is fast crumbling.The family's name and honour has been ripped apart by the public in Sanjivani - Sid and Riddhima have no idea the kind of damage they have done to each-other, Sanjivani ,. their families and the very necessary evil - HONOUR , DIGNITY AND PRIDE.

As Shanky wondered what the future of his daughter Riddhima would be and what was he going to do about it , Sid , always the first one to stand up on his faults and try to rectify them made an entry here. He was apologetic and didn't know what to say and where to start from and Shankypanks blew his top on him - what am i going to do now? Who will marry my daughter? Riddhima's honour is lost and i cannot shut up anyone. I can handle Sanjivani but what about Riddhima's life ? How am i ever going to settle her? And YOU.... You, Siddhant Modi are equally responsible for whatever that happened. Tell me , who is going to marry her?

It was here that the agony of a father and the magnitude of what Sid and Riddhima have done in their blind fury hit Siddhant. He realized the damage that had been done.He cannot undo what has happened and his feeling guilty is not going to help anything or anyone. It seemed as though he solely felt responsible for Riddhima's state and Shanky's helpless situation. He told Shanky what any man of honour would say when confronted with the crime of dishonouring a woman.

Fine. If Riddhima's future is your concern , if Riddhima's marriage is going to solve everything , every problem ... then, I will marry her.

Sid's proposal hit both Riddhima and Shankypanks like a thunderbolt. Riddhima looked at Sid with a shocked but expected reaction. There was no anger or hatred - just plain shock that Sid was capable of saying or doing something like that.

Sid was not thinking at that moment. He just felt responsible for Shanky and Riddhima's state and he could not take their dishonour. It just instinctively came out of him - I will marry her. He is not thinking of the future - his only concern is to put the lids on this constant vaporizing of honour and dishonour. He just wants to end it - for himself, for Riddhima , for Shankypanks.

Riddhima was of course not ready to let Sid do anything of that sort. Without going ballistic , she handled both her father and Sid , or at least that is what she thought. Marriage is no solution. People will stop talking sooner or later. I know I have hurt both of you a lot - you both have wanted nothing but the best for me but my marriage with Sid is not going to help either of us. Sid just nodded at her - i am just trying to find the best solution - but whatever you say is the last word - i just want you to be happy. Riddhima just looked at him.

Shanky has foreseen what Riddhima has not. He has seen the world and he knows that once a girl's honour is lost - it is not coming back because the society makes sure that a shredded shawl of character is never stitched back.

The Noor-E-Khuda sequence was a beautiful capsule of how Sid and Riddhima look at each-other now. While Sid feels completely responsible for Riddhima's state , Riddhima only remembers his kindness and his humane compassion towards her. Sid , on the terrace watching the train pass by and Riddhima cooped up in the fire escape - it reflected a sort of loneliness and an introspective and retrospective view of what has passed between them. I think it should become the signature song for them. Good editing in here.

Later, as Stella, symbolizing the ruthless society, brings down the whole name of Gupta family - starting from Paddy who had a child out of wedlock to Riddhima who is having some torrid clandestine scene with Siddhant. It is understandable - Paddy never grew out of the shock of what Riddhima's biological father did to her - abandoned a pregnant Padma and to listen to that disgrace all over again was  too much for her. I really felt bad for Shanky and Paddy .... for Sid and Riddhima as well.... The society barbed wires of honour have dug into their skin and there is no solution except covering everything with honour again.

Riddhima is at cross roads and no , her psycho-emotional state is still not normal. She has only calmed down - her vulnerability is still as dangerous as ever. It showed in how she sees suicide as an end to all her problems. She is only listening to her senses.... not her sensibility. Her death is not going to change anything. It will finish her family - dishonour and destroy them forever. They won't even live another day and Riddhima will be dishonoured even in death.

You cannot run from what life confronts you with. You have to walk through the tunnel that you have knowingly or unknowingly set up for yourself. Cowardice kills not only you but everyone. Courage saves not only you, but everyone else too.

Noor-E-Khuda stands for ' Light of God' and there is so much darkness surrounding these characters that I had to name this post by that title.

Love and luck always,

God bless everyone.

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phewwww.....thanks for keeping ur signature *pink* didn't get the pinky poco post feeel!!!

the post was awesome as always!!!πŸ˜›
me preparing dinner, will reply soon!😳

Edited by Kai_Hiwatari - 14 years ago
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderul wonderful wonderful analysis...u said it all poco what i want to say !! Love ya....!! πŸ‘

Noor-e Khuda....!!😳⭐️⭐️

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

phewwww.....thanks for keeping ur signature *pink* didn't get the pinky poco post feeel!!!

the post was awesome as always!!!πŸ˜›
me preparing dinner, will reply soon!😳

Why do you have to prepare dinner or eat dinner only when you have to reply Pinky Poco Star Dolly Sholly's posts? πŸ˜•
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Poco:- Your post is the one I really look forward to these daysπŸ‘πŸ‘. I knew how the episode was going to turn in thanks to the precaps and experience of watching BT(balaji telefilms) serials once upon a  timeπŸ˜•πŸ˜•. Everything was okay with me but one thing that really made me dukhi or rather very sad is that in the precap Riddhima contemplates suicide😑😑. I mean I understand her pschyo state and her heart wanting to be only Armaan's bride but here circumstances are forcing her to do a complete reverse turn but then suicide never solves any problem and never ever sets anyone free. I would have been a lot more happy if Riddz showed some courage and accepted her faults and try to dig herself out of the situation which she herself created in the first place. Being a girl myself and more important being a mom of a girl I wish to see the day when girls are shown to be brave and who at the slightest drop of the hat are not showing crying buckets and buckets of tears. Sigh hope that day comes soon. Keeping my fingers crossed for the day when my girls don't have to bow down to the society pressures.

I agree with the below point of yours 100%

Cowardice kills not only you but everyone. Courage saves not only you, but everyone else too.

Edited by psarada - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1

wonderul wonderful wonderful analysis...u said it all poco what i want to say !! Love ya....!! πŸ‘

Noor-e Khuda....!!😳⭐️⭐️

Thanks a lot, Pincchu.

Yeah, Noor-E-Khuda fills you up with 'something'. Divinity , I think. 😳

Beautiful post as usual Poco!

I too loved the noor e khuda sequence(they should SO keep it as the sidhimma background tune!)It was beautifully shot and both karan and Jennifer looked wonderful

Its amazing looking back over the last couple of months,the journey theyve both had together and the people theyve become.From extreme hatred to some sort of understanding and now theyre both on the threshold of uncertainty-ridhimma seeing  only death as her way out and sid- i dont really think he thought it through when he said he would marry ridhimma-he just wanted to keep her away from the evil thoughts of society.I loved the way he said "I just want your happiness" to ridhimma.

To me that just sums up who sid is now-before he used to think of only himself-now he puts himself last and thinks of others first.His character graph has been amazingly written by the cv's and wonderfully acted by Karan wahi.No other character in DMG has progressed or come as far as sid has.All credit to the cv's!!

Whether the marriage happens or not,sid and ridhimma have a connection-a bond that I dont think even with the arrival of armaan can be broken.

Sometimes  someone can come in your life even if its for a short time and change it forever-whether you know it or not at the time.

Lets see what happens next!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

@Poco:- Your post is the one I really look forward to these daysπŸ‘πŸ‘. I knew how the episode was going to turn in thanks to the precaps and experience of watching BT(balaji telefilms) serials once upon a  timeπŸ˜•πŸ˜•. Everything was okay with me but one thing that really made me dukhi or rather very sad is that in the precap Riddhima contemplates suicide😑😑. I mean I understand her pschyo state and her heart wanting to be only Armaan's bride but here circumstances are forcing her to do a complete reverse turn but then suicide never solves any problem and never ever sets anyone free. I would have been a lot more happy if Riddz showed some courage and accepted her faults and try to dig herself out of the situation which she herself created in the first place. Being a girl myself and more important being a mom of a girl I wish to see the day when girls are shown to be brave and who at the slightest drop of the hat are not showing crying buckets and buckets of tears. Sigh hope that day comes soon. Keeping my fingers crossed for the day when my girls don't have to bow down to the society pressures.

I agree with the below point of yours 100%

Cowardice kills not only you but everyone. Courage saves not only you, but everyone else too.

Sarada! πŸ€— 

I agree with you. It is rather cowardly and criminally stupid of Riddhima to even contemplate suicide. If you don't want to marry Sid , stick to your guns and guts - why make false promises to your already wounded and humiliated parents ? What will become of them if she dies? More disgrace , eternal loss and a killing depression of a lifetime.And Sid? He would blame himself all his life . Armaan? He would be shattered to see what a coward she turned out to be when he wanted her to live! Riddhima is just not thinking rationally right now and that is one major reason she needs to be looked after.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pocu i am truly speechless at this thread πŸ€—

I was looking forward to your thread and i am blown away, πŸ‘

I think you can understand each character here, Sid, Ridz, Shanks and Padma, i was impressed how Shanks told RIdz that you dont know the society they dont just forget like that

I agree that Noor-E-Khuda is the song for them, esp how it was edited, Light of God is shining on them for this marriage to help them both move forward together

Her death is not going to change anything. It will finish her family - dishonour and destroy them forever. They won't even live another day and Riddhima will be dishonoured even in death.

Very true, nothing will be achieved just more heart-ache, something her parents wont ever be able to recover from

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Beautiful post as usual Poco!

Thanks Zeeny!πŸ€—

I too loved the noor e khuda sequence(they should SO keep it as the sidhimma background tune!)It was beautifully shot and both karan and Jennifer looked wonderful

I agree with you on that. Noor-E-khuda looked perfect for them as both Sid-Riddz are looking for healing and solace. Beautifully shot, edited and a great piece on KW-JW.

Its amazing looking back over the last couple of months,the journey theyve both had together and the people theyve become.From extreme hatred to some sort of understanding and now theyre both on the threshold of uncertainty-ridhimma seeing  only death as her way out and sid- i dont really think he thought it through when he said he would marry ridhimma-he just wanted to keep her away from the evil thoughts of society.I loved the way he said "I just want your happiness" to ridhimma.

Yeah. It is unbelievable. They so wanted to kill each-other sometime ago and the way they were plunged together , their whole perspective of life and each-other changed completely. Sid has no love for Riddhima but she matters to him and he wants to see her happy and secure. Riddzie now has immense regard and respect for Sid and sees him in a new light.

To me that just sums up who sid is now-before he used to think of only himself-now he puts himself last and thinks of others first.His character graph has been amazingly written by the cv's and wonderfully acted by Karan wahi.No other character in DMG has progressed or come as far as sid has.All credit to the cv's!!

Personally, Yuvi is my favourite character from season 2 but the kind of evolution that Sid's character has gone through - from an overgrown brat to a good selfless man makes him te best carved character for sure.

Whether the marriage happens or not,sid and ridhimma have a connection-a bond that I dont think even with the arrival of armaan can be broken.

Absolutely. Irrespective of the marriage , Sid-Riddz are connected and that is that.

You are so right. Some people just change us and our lives forever.

Lets see what happens next!