Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aladin- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

Thanks. Yea I am taking medicine, drinking hot water and doing home remedies. I have class this week too:((( and that dreadful TEST😭 So how are you?

It'll be fine.  Study as much as you can.  Awww, continue doing that.  It'll be fine.  It tends to stay around three to four days minimum. 

I'm doing well.  πŸ˜ƒ
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
That MNIK suspense is all over the web now !!! πŸ˜†
-Aladin- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishan.k

Thanks !!!😳 I hope it was a compliment !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Have I ever said anything bad about you, Ishan ji.  πŸ˜†

Of course, it was.  πŸ˜ƒ  I said it, after all.  Compliment hi ho ga.  πŸ˜†

Edited by -Aladin- - 14 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BigBella

I dont know about LOTR...I feel asleep the first 5 mins but Avatar is a diff. concept from LOTR (apples to oranges).

I cant get over Avatar...was sooo happy about it. I had no idea what was coming next in that movie....just brillient IMO😳

I know it's very different. But the way it's been smashing BO records is kinda amazing. Too many special effects.

One has to have a taste for movies like LOTR. I fell in love with Argorn almost immediately and would wait impatiently for the next in line movie to come out. My King Elessar!! 😳 πŸ˜³

Sherlock Holmes tanked in US, I know. But I'm sure ALL desis loved it. πŸ˜†
BigBella thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aladin-

Bella ji, I never go by the box office or critics.  I see the movie myself and make my own judgements. 

Even Rocket Singh tanked, but it was such a sweet movie.  In any case.  You should watch it if you like suspense thriller movies.  It was a great watch.  πŸ˜ƒ

You're right Aladin...but many friends and two bosses of mine told me to skip itπŸ˜† (not to mention the fact that it tanked)...so i did indeed skip itπŸ˜•. But will give it a try....but I guess now I have to wait till it comes out on DVD....I dont think they are playing it anymore around here.

Oye...I really liked Rocket singh....how did that movie tank?πŸ˜• It was a qute movie imo😳
-Aladin- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_yv

Anyone watched pride and prejudice..?BBC Version...It was really good...😊

No, I don't think I have.  Who is in it??
Ishan. thumbnail
Who likes Rani Mukerji ??? 😳😳😳
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I know naa.  I have watched it three times already.  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He was really good.  I liked him in Iron Man only.  Haven't even seen much of his previous work.  But he was really good.  I LOVED him in it.  Jude Law was really good too.  It was a good movie.  I really enjoyed it a lot.  πŸ˜ƒ

Jude Law is so cute!! Rober Downey Jr made sort of a huge comeback with Ironman. He was all messed up with drugs...cocaine etc. Even got caught and arrested.

My hubby and I both loved it. πŸ˜›
Edited by MithiBani - 14 years ago
-Aladin- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BigBella

You're right Aladin...but many friends and two bosses of mine told me to skip itπŸ˜† (not to mention the fact that it tanked)...so i did indeed skip itπŸ˜•. But will give it a try....but I guess now I have to wait till it comes out on DVD....I dont think they are playing it anymore around here.

Oye...I really liked Rocket singh....how did that movie tank?πŸ˜• It was a qute movie imo😳

Everyone has different choices, I guess.  I really liked it.  πŸ˜ƒ

Lots of good movies tank at the BO.  Oh well. 

My favourite movie to date is still LOTR though.  Such an epic.  I have all the extended DVDs and god knows how many times I have watched it.  πŸ˜†
Ishan. thumbnail

Have I ever said anything bad about you, Ishan ji.  πŸ˜†

Of course, it was.  πŸ˜ƒ  I said it, after all.  Compliment hi ho ga.  πŸ˜†

Thank u aladin ji u r really sweet. 😳