Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
WOW..Don aaj bahut der online ho😳[Before you conclude I am not asking you to leave]πŸ˜†

MB--Mera chance 100 janam mein nahi aayega..I am not a very dedicated scientistπŸ˜•
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: immunoblot

Nay... Pinki... being Italian doesn't make her someone who'll appreciate it... I knew girls in India who'll probably put the routine promiscuous stereotype Italian girls to shame...
In any case, I don't think that anyone would enjoy such attention... It was kinda unpleasant. Would've been less annoying for me had it not been a desi, because now I can't ever make a sweeping statement about how great we all are before any of these people... (I'm being selfish here)

Yea I agree every race has the good and bad ones. But mostly indian girls are portrayed to be decent you know. πŸ˜• Oh I know you can't brag abt how good indians are bcuz he makes you feel ashamed. That sucks. Eww. Indian guys have a bad impression there was this girl in my class who worked at a hotel and she said the hotel guy who was indian and married in his mid 30s flirted with her and he beat his wife. HOW sick? and she told me this. I was super ashamedπŸ˜•

immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta01

Mohit.. you need not feel sad cos of it.. I understand that moment it will be embarrassing.. but after that you need not feel bad about it or sad and you can very well say how great we all are.. cos my friend.. there are all kinds of people in the world in all countries and all religions. Just that you got to see one crack desi in another country in front of other nationals hence the embarrassment but it should not be for ever cos every country has a rotten apple. πŸ˜›

That is what Frau blot-to-be also said to me... but it still took me some time to look at our friend in the eyes. I was feeling really faceless then; but after the first day of skiing, I was already not thinking much about this...πŸ˜ƒ
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_yv

Mohitji you havent told me still that did the girl thanked You😲😳
πŸ˜›πŸ€£

No, she didn't. The others were all certain that the freak and I were having a "nice conversation" in Hindi. 😲
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cool_yv

Mohitji you havent told me still that did the girl thanked You😲😳
πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Mohit, isko jaldi batao. Yeh romance-katha likh raha hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by MithiBani - 14 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: immunoblot

No, she didn't. The others were all certain that the freak and I were having a "nice conversation" in Hindi. 😲

Omg they all assumed you and him planned it or somethingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† that sucks you should have continued speaking in english.
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG. MB.. kya post post kiya hai...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and wonders of wonders.. spoke has posted that.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I tell you Ishan.. you said bye some time ago but are still here.. πŸ˜› haha.. I think now you will go as new CC started... πŸ˜†