•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

In stage:

Show starts Mannu (DILMATI) trying to put Burmala on the last figure of the king. Lachoo is ready with the NISAANA and is following mannu. Tayta guru is still searching for Lacchoo. Finally mannu recognize the real king and has worried face mannu leaves him and goes to another reflection and tries to put burmala while Lachoo shoots the arrow and hit the reflection. Everyone are worried and wonder how did that happened. Lachoo runs away and tatya guru follows her. King is also worried and Mannu is hurt.

Back stage:

MB is awakes and her dassi tells her you were her unconcious and someone is acting DILMATI's role in the stage. MB ask how did this happened and I do not remember anything. MB remembers FlASHBACK saying this is not dilmati's but her wedding and no one can stop this marriage and she sees mannu while Jigna and dassi put rumal in her mouth and made her unconcious. OMG so she made me unconcious and she acted like DILMATI.

In the stage:

King called his guard.and tells them to find out who did this and ask Ragu Nath to search every corner. Mughal khan praised MB and told king due to her your life has been saved. King says I know but he wonders why DILMATI has covered her face during the entire play and ask her to show her face to everyone as she enacted well. MB shows her face to public. We see mannu going away and she has CHOT in her hand and blood are dropping ...

Fraser comes to the hall and says he will ask Company bahadur to send another 3 more soldier for his protection. KIng Ganga Dhar says there is no need for that. I know how to protect my self and my Praja .Fraser and Ali Bahadur looks worried. MB says now I understand, all this is done by Firangi, first they blackmail me to kill king and now they have taken help from another person to kill king in her play and now how Manikarnika saved the King.

We see Tatya guru has got hold of Lachoo..

Mughal khan is still praising MB saying like an angel she ptotect you. King says first he wants to know who has conspire against me Ali bahadur and Fraser looked like they are gonna pee in their pants. King says there are so many possible hand in this conspiracy.

Tatya guru comes and says maharaja I have capture one of those hand,

Tayta guru brings Lachooo and throws her at the feet of King while Faser and Ali bahadur are scare. King goes and remove nakaab (veil) off of the face and is shocked to see Lachoo.. King says Vahini saheb and everyone are shocked and they can not believe what they are seeing. Fraser tells his sergent to arrest Lachoo while Ali Bahadur says stop and comes to the front and says for this inhuman act a son will punish his mother so no mother will do such action again. Lacchoo and everyone are shocked he picks her up and chokes her saying how dare you wanted to kill my chaha..(all of them are liars and good actor; I hope king will not believe anyof them..let see what will be kings reaction)

King tells Ali Bahadur to stop and says neither he will hand her to british ruler nor u will do anything like this without my permission. I have a lot of question for her. Lacchoo remembers Fraser's warning - If you opened your mouth against me, I will not spare your son. King orders Ragunath and his guard to make her imprisoned. King is not pleased with all these event and has disappointed look and Ragunath ask him to proceed to the Mahel. Tatya pandit says forgive me, my king but I have one question- during the play how did MB knew your life was in danger? MB is shocked and says when she was about to put Burmala on you, I saw reflection of Lachoo sahiba in the mirror so she put burmala on your reflection; thinking it was you Lachoo sahiba wanted to attack you. Stupid Mugal khan praises MB for her bravery and ask King to reward her greatly. King with unpleasant face says sure. King ask MB to tell him what does she want. He will give her anything as she saved his life...(I am pulling my hair saying noooooo don't give her any reward it was mannu who saved you not evil MB>)

MB says I owe my life to you. I can sacrifice my self for you. Stupid old Buddha Mughal khan is still praising her....while tatya pandit and other do not look happy...

Mannu's Room:

we see the trails of blood and mannu lying in her bed unconcious and all of her dassi are taking care of her while parachi is crying and ask her why did you go didi and both sisters wipes off each other tears. Jigna says Maharani sahib, I have heard of your bravery from my father but today I have seen it with my own eyes. You saved your husband at the risk of your life and you are great. You are like Goddess and goes to touch mannu's feet.

In the stage:

King says MB I have respect for you. With bravery you saved my life and ask his prime minster to give all the wealth that is in his pink garden Janaki bai and sakku bai along with everyone of his cabinet are shocked while Tatya guru is not pleased (why don't he tell the king truth, it was mannu saving king not lucchi MB) King also offers her the higest post as dancer in his mahel while everyone lowers their head in disgrace. MB is happy and show ends on split screen of happy MB and unconcious mannu.

precap: Moropant is sitting next to mannu and is surrounded by all of her dasi. Jigna tells Moropant that maharani saved her husband life at the cost of her own. Moropant bless her. Mannu ask permission to write a letter to the king Moropant says sure. Mannu gives letter to sundar (dassi) and ask her to give the letter to the king only and on other hand we see MB searching for her letter and wonders if Manikarnika took it.

[MEMBERONLY]

Sorry for any mistake,

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks a lot. really appreciate that though the show is getting boring u still watch it and update it for us.
thanks anna....drag drag drag.......MB and her antics👎🏼....they are making this show  into moti bai-mannu saaga..instead of mannu's fight against the British 😔

Thanks Anna for posting the update. MB 🤢 😡 is way too irritating now.. Anna there's a new promo shown of MB taking a bath in a rose filled tub and getting dressed hope you saw that.

Edited by dd.cool - 14 years ago
Originally posted by dd.cool

Thanks Anna for posting the update. MB 🤢 😡 is way too irritating now.. Anna there's a new promo shown of MB taking a bath in a rose filled tub and getting dressed hope you saw that.

Thanks dd...I have not seen the promos.

I don't have zee Tv but still managed to watch the show in internet 😆😆
Thanks Anna.. I getting bored of this stupid woman MB... I hope GDR finds out that it was Mannu who saved his life..

GDR is kinda stupid! He is king and trapped over and over again by these GFN people in his mehal.. He should throw them all out with MB first..
@SanRajDeewani.....truly they are showing GDR as a foolish gullible king.........in reality GDR did love Arts but he was not a stupid like they are showing😡.......past 2-3 weeks JKR looks like a mythological saas-bahu story😆
Originally posted by SanRajDeewani

Thanks Anna.. I getting bored of this stupid woman MB... I hope GDR finds out that it was Mannu who saved his life..

GDR is kinda stupid! He is king and trapped over and over again by these GFN people in his mehal.. He should throw them all out with MB first..

I think all this dragging is unnecessary too and they are boring us to death with Gullible King & MB's nonsense.....I want to see Mannu in action .. ...