saarrthi fan fic

Only-Mariyam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

my fan fiction starts

arjun:(on phone with bhavri):bhavri woh main kehna chahta tha kay ghar main shakti ki shadi hai toh is liye tumhain wapis anna ho ga

bhavri:(with a sad voice)ok main aa jayun gi per meeri eik shart hai

arjun:kiya shart

bhavri:kay mere say kabhi uss bartav kay bare main nahin baat ki jay gi joh main ne tum logon kay saath kiya

arjun:(after thinking)ok

after one day bhoomi comes to heritage house

and every body is astonished to see her

arjun:aap logon ko pareshan hone ki koi zaroorat nahin iss ko main ne bulaya hai

then arjun tells every body about the shart every body agrees

then bhoomi go to tkae baisa's ashirwad but she goes from there and turn by turn every body goes from there only arjun and bhoomi are left

ok guys i have to go tell me if i should continue in my fgan fiction soon arjun is going to realize his love for bhoomi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
great intro
you should continue with your fan fiction!
please continue soon!
Only-Mariyam thumbnail
thanku
then bhoomi goes to her room and says:kaash kay yeh shaadi kabhi khatam hi naa ho
next day
every body is prepairing for the shaadi when bhoomi is going to put some lowers on the wall she is standing on the stool her foot slips and she fall in arjun,s arm.shefali sees this and gets jelous
on night goenkas are having a youngsters party where bhoomi wear a black pent and red shirt she is looking so beautiful.
an annoncement is heard taht every couple come for dance please manasvi says arjun to go to dance with boomi or else guest will say hubby wife are not dancing.
they go for dancing the song is bean palyed seeene main dil(koi aap sa film).shefali is dancing with yuv and getting angry to see arjun bhoomi dancing.
ok guys me going post ur comments
Piku_S thumbnail
excllent part karan neha 4 ever ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
i have one request can you please make your scenes longer because you write your fan fiction really well!
keep up the good work!
please continue soon!
miss cute thumbnail
its great part keep it up and post next part soon plzzzzzzzz ๐Ÿ˜‰
diya7000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It's good but Bhumi is wearing western dress?Pls try to put her in Indian dresses coz it suits her.You havent written abt the fact that from where did Arjun get Bhumi's address.Anyways it's good.Pls post the next part soon.
miss cute thumbnail
where r u ? plzz be fast. i am waiting.
Only-Mariyam thumbnail
guys actuaaly i am going to my uncle's home so i will continue my story.
and i cannot come on computer from there because my uncle is sick and nobody will like this that my uncle is sick and i am on computer
Piku_S thumbnail
its ok tina because family matters the most when you have a chance then most your fan fiction.

i hope your uncle feels better.
                                   take care
                                               sue
kashish805 thumbnail
hope ur uncle gets well soon and please cont. i love the story