anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Show start with MB heading toward the area where her death was welcoming her excitedly. The person comes and her head is covered with the black mask and king orders the guard to hang her and she is dead..

Mandir:

Suddenly mannu awakes from her dream holding sword in her hand infront of Durga maas murti'(so disappinting 😭😭😭 , I did not want to watch this show after this, but what can I do since I have to do written update for you all so I will bear the torture 😭 )

Mannu says I can not become a reason for anyone's deadth especially when she is MB who is in love with king madly. I am gonna be Queen and if I did this then I will have to face so many problem but I will have to think of something else to deal with her.

Mannu says, Ajjuba only had Firangi to dealt with but here even our own people are dancing in Firangi's hand like puppets and says I will never let that happened at all'.  

Fraser tells Lacchoo, You are not my puppets, and he congratulates Ali bahadur saying once King dies he will appoint him King over Jhansi and continues saying we are Friend and tells Ali bahadur that King is playing the role of King Nul (fraser talks in mute Ali bahadur and Lacchoo are pleased)

In Jail:

Sumer Singh sees Dhurth Firangi bashing another prisoner and one of the desi guard comes to him and ask how did this evil firangi managed to capture you. SS says he has given his word to his sister. Desi guard offers him tobacco saying this will ease your pain. SS says there is pain in his heart and it will not ease easily. Sumer offer cheats sheets to the guard and tell him to go to this address you will find NAULAKHA Haar, go. The guard gets happy and frees sumer.

Fraser give Bow and Arrow to Lacchoo to show her talents. Ali bahadur comes in the front and puts apple on the top of his head as her target. Lacchoo hits the apple. Fraser is impress and says very good, I am sure now Ganga dhar won't escape. If Ganga Dhar escape and you metion my name then your son will be gone too Lacchoo looks at fraser (like I don't believe what you say). Sumer Singh hears it as he is dressed as one of the firangi

Mannu's Palace:

Mannu tells her father lets go to the natak but her father denies it and leaves. Mannu says how will she stop now as MB's syambur will happen. One of the suspicious guy come and puts his intrument in the performance hall and leaves.

Mughal khan along with others come arrives to see the paly and were given plate full of flowers. Indu ask what is this, the lady explains that MB wants you all to throw flowers once the marriages complete. Janki bai says why we are only Darshak (viewers) why we will throw flowers at her. The lady says she don't know but MB has ask all of them to distribute the flowers. Disappointed Indu and janaki Bai enters the performace hall. Fraser and his gang come too .

Outside Mannu's palace:

Suka Ram comes and greet Moropant. Moropant is happy to see him and ask about Sriman Sarkar. Suka Ram says he is in bithur but his heart is in jhansi with his Chabeli. Sriman Sarkar has prepare these sagun by his own hand for the past 2 days and ask me to delivered these. Moropant is overwhelmed with Sriman Sarkar's kind jestures.

In Performance Hall:

Lacchoo brings her bow and arrow inside the music instrument and hides it.

Mannu's Room:

Mannu says she will go if not syambur will continue. Dassi comes and tells her the NATAK has started and everyone has reached theie and play must have started.  

In Performance Hall:

King was practising his dialogue. MB comes and thanks him for partaking on this play. King says he is ready MB says she has been ready whole heartedly too. She tells king to bless her so she can accomplish her mission. King is surprised with her response MB says with this Natak she will be able to win many hearts'King is amused and says that is why I love your performance.  

MB comes to the stage and greets everyone. She tells them you are goint to see something you have never seen before. Tatya guru is furious while other cabinet mbrs don't seem happy. Mugal khan is happy with the whole decorations and the play..

Play begins - King perform his part and everyone claps it

In the backstage:

MB is writing later and says she has been in love with king since the first time she saw him in Kanpur. She got her life back after meeting him. She loves him madly. MB says after this play she will be his suhagan and will drink posion and will die at his feet. Please forgive me. Your MB' She folds the letter and says Manikarnika I will win against you. After this date, I will be knows as wife of Maharaja Ganga Dhar Roa and Queen of Jhansi Ki Rani is Moti BAI sirf MOTI BAI'..

Precap:

Sumer Singh comes to visit Manikarnika and tells her that Firangi and Lachhoo has conspire against king and will kill him before the natak ends. Mannu is shocked '.

[MEMBERONLY]

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks sweets....
I just knew that this was a dream.....
yaar MB storyline is gone be dragged.....

it isn't funny anymore.... I want this wedding to be over and the real story to start...
dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Anna for the update.
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks anna for fab update!
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks once again Anna 4 da awesome updates......πŸ‘

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks anna.....totally dissapointed in the CV's for showing Manu as a weak womanπŸ˜”
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Anna.. Im gutted that MB didn't get revealed but i wasn't shocked as i knew they have to drag it a bit longer..