Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

The party is not named after Lord Shiva. It is named after Chhatrapati Shivaji, the maratha warrior. http://www.worldofbiography.com/9263-Shivaji/birth-3.htm

As angelic devil rightly said, Shivaji was named after shiv ji. Edited by debayon - 14 years ago
chal_phek_mat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

You really thing Tackrey's buffoons could have stopped this piracy had SRK not given the statement he did for Pakistani players!

Completely offbase with the comment there, The basic argument made by Shivsena has been dont embrace Pakistan, they will hurt the country and you. Now you can disagree with that position or you can agree with that position. But with the example of SRK it is again proven true

No point in mixing piracy issue with Senas' gimmicks.  Both MSN and SS are paper tigers with buffoons as their leaders😆  These idiots need to get a life😆
Sorry, In case you didnt notice, You are the one mixing them😆 

BTW not trying to show your ignorance on the topic, but MNS or Raj Thackeray have as much to do with this entire SRK fiasco as the snowstorm hitting the Midatlantic states in America😆 But then for some folks every particle in the world is interrelated to each other😃

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: debayon

As angelic devil rightly said, Shivaji was named after shiv ji.

Yes he was but Shiv Sena is not referring itself as some holy religious organization named after a God. Their identity is based on the maratha warrior they look up to.

Also, some texts narrate that Chatrapti Shivaji's mother named him after the local Goddess 'Shiva Bai' to whom she would pray for a son.

Edited by MithiBani - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: chal_phek_mat

Completely offbase with the comment there, The basic argument made by Shivsena has been dont embrace Pakistan, they will hurt the country and you. Now you can disagree with that position or you can agree with that position. But with the example of SRK it is again proven true
In case you did not know, Piracy is the problem of entire southeast asia region and last of India's worries when it comes to the list of problems we have with Pakistan.  Pakistan toh phir bhi baahar waley hain.  These goondas are hell bent on hurting their country instaed of helping it.  These should be the last people to worry about who from the outside can hurt us.  Unn ka kaam yeh andar reh ker kaafi achhey sey ker rahey hain😆 

Since YOU intorduced the point about hurting India via MNIK movie piracy angle 🤣  - what are these thugs  doing when they threaten they won't let MINK release in Maharashtra?  Wouldn't it hurt all those who worked in/on that film which hurts the country in return? 

Sorry, In case you didnt notice, You are the one mixing them😆 
Nope.  You did - by introducing that pirated dvd hurting India angle😆

BTW not trying to show your ignorance on the topic, but MNS or Raj Thackeray have as much to do with this entire SRK fiasco as the snowstorm hitting the Midatlantic states in America😆 But then for some folks every particle in the world is interrelated to each other😃
Just to enlighten you - these goons are the one who blew SRK's statement totally out of proportion.  They have everything to do with entire SRK fiasco as see in the news these days.  When I think chacha-bhateeja have hit the rock bottom, they amaze me by finding a new low😆  Losers - both of them😆

Snowstorm hitting the Midatlantic states in the U.S. is nothing compared to the hate storm these thugs are busy creating based on regionalism.  But then for some folks every rubbish in the name of marathi manoos is above and beyond any other thing out there😛

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Its a very Bushesque dichotomy.

Secondly does embracing Pakistani(s) equate to embracing Pakistan? I do not know how SRK differentiates Pakistani(s) and Pakistan, he could equate the two. Personally, would like to see some entertaining Pakistan(i) cricketers in IPL because it is just cricket. I don't think that equates to me embracing Pakistan as in their political ideology and stance.

I was curious what the purpose was in you bringing up that the Pakistani underworld who is an enemy of Shiv Sena pirating My Name is Khan DVD's?

Did you mean that the piracy has proven that Pakistan has hurt SRK?

or

Agreeing with Shiv Sena would have prevented the piracy?

In either case whether SRK opposed or supported Pakistan and/or Pakistani(s) - it would make no difference to the piracy of My Name is Khan in Pakistan, unless of course Shiv Sena prevents piracy of movies made by its supporters.

Are there comparable political ramifications of piracy elsewhere?
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
While I condemn violent organisations like Shiv Sena and believe that they should be dealt with harshly, I don't agree with SRK's comments about inclusion of Pakistani players in IPL.

No SRK fan has any logical answer to a simple question...

SRK says Pakistani players should have been selected then why on f***ing earth did his team not bid for a single Pakistani player, and then later on he had the audacity to say what he said with a straight face. And no-one in the media grilled him on that.

Did you guys notice that how quickly the Congress-NCP govt came in action for Rahul Gandhi's visit...they arrested so many Shiv-Sena workers, it was as if SS doesn't exist anymore.

Where was this govt when the MNS was on rampage earlier...or when SS was breathing fire against SRK?
chal_phek_mat thumbnail

Off the topic,

Some day I would love to engage in a debate about how the Thackeray's hurt the country, more than the Yadav's or the Karunanidhi's or the Jayalalitha's or the Chautala's or even the Gandhi's😉. But some other day in some other debate, where it is more contextual, I will go "For" or "Against' choosing a side which has the least representation😉

Off the topic,

Some day I would love to engage in a debate about how the Thackeray's hurt the country, more than the Yadav's or the Karunanidhi's or the Jayalalitha's or the Chautala's or even the Gandhi's😉. But some other day in some other debate, where it is more contextual, I will go "For" or "Against' choosing a side which has the least representation😉

We have been down that road before, CPM.  Let me tell you once again - criticising thackreys does not make the yadav,s or the Karunanidhi's or the Jayalalitha's or the Chautala's or even the Gandhi's any better.  Sorry for bursting your bubble😆
@ CPM - I just noted the red font was updated in your post that I partially quoted above.

Just so you know - udhav ho ya bal ho ya raj ho - hain toh sab joker hee naa.  SS kisey bhi favor karey ya MNS kisey bhi favor karey - India ko toh inn mein sey koi bhi favor naheen karta.  Phir kee pharak painda hai agar baap-bete ko chacha bhateeja bol diya toh 😉 
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am very confused. I thought shahrukh khan was the owner of KKR. So I am confused as to why he is complaining that no-one bid for the pakistani players if he had the opportunity to do so and he didn't?
I must be missing something..could someone please explain?
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 116
Next