Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

And who told you that?

The least you could do is provide a link.

a person told me that. I don't have links. 😆
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

And who told you that?
The least you could do is provide a link.

He later explained he has no link, someone told it to him.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

He later explained he has no link, someone told it to him.

Yeah I figured. Just trying to make a point.
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

no, I think he was the only one to bid fro Pak players.....but the BCCI didn't allow it. WHo told you that?😆

Pakistan players were included in the auction

If BCCI did not want them, they would not have been there in first place.

1) SRK himself did not bid for a single Pakistani player

3) Later he says that Pakistani players should have been included

4) He doesn't explain why he did not select any, the reasons behind it.

😕

Coming to Shiv Sena, the impressive show by Govt of Maharashtra showed that they can rein in SS if needed but you need to be a Rahul Gandhi for that.

Why is media not blasting MH govt for its pathetic performance in controlling MNS/SS, the same media went crazy against BJP Govt in Karnataka during "Pink Chaddi" campaign. P-Secular Congress can do no wrong it seems.

Why did SRK not pick up the Paki players, the first time they were auctioned! Why is he making a huge noise now!! Is it coz MNIK's releasing shortly or is it something to do with the reason why he was the one to support Emran Hashmi.

Why did Akshay Kumar or Hritik ROshan not react so strognly as SRK did now followed by vociforous support by another Khan for SRK.

There name is Khan, for sure!!!
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As it is his team is overhyped, maybe he didn't want that much hype.
actually. let one of SRK's close relative die in a 26/11 then we will how much he will support Pak players. first people shout that nothing is done after 26/11 and when something is done then they cry discrimination. wow!!!!!!! he calls himself indian but had he been real indian, including aamir and salman, they would support others and not support the pak players.
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic_devil

actually. let one of SRK's close relative die in a 26/11 then we will how much he will support Pak players. first people shout that nothing is done after 26/11 and when something is done then they cry discrimination. wow!!!!!!! he calls himself indian but had he been real indian, including aamir and salman, they would support others and not support the pak players.

He has never voiced his opinion/support when mattered. It was a pre-planned business move for promoting the duh movie and as per the plan SS and Rarukh are again pally just one day before advance booking opened. 
Sab drama hai, public sab janti hai phir bhi bewakoof banti hai 🤢

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Yes, he NEVER said that. Mukesh Ambani and Sachin said it. SRK was just saddened by the non-inclusion of Paki players. Now he's saying all that crap...twisting his words that he wants ppl to visit his country.🤔 
IMHO Pakistan blew it out of proportion. Let Indians conduct business in their own country any which way they want. The owners of IPL teams are Indian businessmen. They have no responsibility whatsoever towards players of any country...be it Pakistan, Australia, South africa...whatever.  They decided not to bid for Pakistani palyers.... it was a business decision based on profit and loss and security issues. So why did SRK have to play up to the gallery in Pakistan?? If he wanted to, he should have dared and have walked the talk...put his money where his mouth is and selected them. He still hasn't paid Shoaib Akkhtar's dues and dumped Razzaq without informing him. THEN he acts all high and mighty. 🤔🤔

I'm all for peace between the two countries. But the 26/11 situation and Kasab still on trial in India makes things volatile. So peace initiatives are welcome and all good but unnecessary comments like SRK's are not needed. Having Paki players was considered a security issue and this security issue exists coz of the existing relationship between the two countries.Think about your country and its problems first. So how about keeping it zipped Mr Khan??

But yeah I am glad he is not apologizing to the goondas in Shiv Sena. It was his opinion. Some of us may not like him airing such things but it was his darn opinion and in a democracy like India we have the right to say things without having goondas beating on your door. But we can certainly try to decipher the intent behind the opinion. And I believe he was kissing a$$ for reasons we can only guess. I think he should have kept mum. Shilpa Shetty spoke rightly when she said they'd have security issues with paki players. And it's true. SRK may not like it but he has to understand this. So keep mum, keep it zipped. It's related to your dear country. But nah...he had to act all pious and holy. 🤢

That being said, the SS questioning his patriotism is not right. SRK is not a traitor.  He spoke out without thinking much about it. A man of his stature should carefully weigh his words before speaking out. And this is India, not some dictatorship where we can't give out our opinions freely without goondas breaking down our doors. They blasted him in their editorial Saamna, that was enough. Why drag it on and on??

I agree with u on the non-inclusion of pak players by IPL team owners,  maybe SRK should have kept zipped, but that dosent give the Senile Sena a right to hound up on him
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree SRK is good actor, but he is pure bussiness minded person, his fans are emotional fools he can play all type of games for his forth comming movie...,and TV channels like NDTV continusly showing these things...cos every one know that shahrukh is one of the managing directors of NDTV News Channel group ..These type of media and press make these issue big for publicity...common people end-up paying the price....they dont bother SRK's or Sick parties like Shiv Sena's comments or they dont bother about the selection of Pak or any contries players in IPL, public only like to watch the Game of cricket.... Edited by Believe - 14 years ago