Shiv Sena threatens Shahrukh Khan!!

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Please read the article at the following link...
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2010/shahrukh-shiv-sena-hit-back-030210.html

Shiv Sena has threatened SRK because he backed the Pakistani cricketers and also because he said that Mumbai is for all Indians.......

I don't care what he did or did not do abt the Pakistani cricketers........I simply don't care enough about the Pak players to bother abt them.......but what is wrong if he said that Mumbai is for all Indians...I agree the whole of India is for all Indians........
Your view on this........
Edited by blue-ice - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2010/shahrukh-shiv-sena-hit-back-030210

.html

Shiv Sena has threatened SRK because he backed the Pakistani cricketers and also because he said that Mumbai is for all Indians.......

I don't care what he did or did not do abt the Pakistani cricketers........I simply don't care enough about the Pak players to bother abt them.......but what is wrong if he said that Mumbai is for all Indians...I agree the whole of India is for all Indians........

There is no harm in selecting whichever team SRK likes, Pakistan is a good team too.
Mumbai is for Indians indicates it is for all Indian irrespective of their religious beliefs.
SRK is an Indian citizen and it correct.

This Sena is making a mountain of a mole hill and asking for trouble. Hope he loses.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thats Shiv Sena for you. I'm just tired of their aamchi maati aamchi manse antics.
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2010/shahrukh-shiv-sena-hit-back-030210.html

He never said anything about Mumbai belonging to all Indians etc. He only professed his love for Pk "the best neighbour one could have, in his own words" and Pk cricketers. Nobody stopped him from picking a Pk cricketer, us time woh ghanta baja raha tha, later he realised he has a release coming up so he did his usual bak bak. He's getting 24/7 free publicity for his movie since that day.

There are other people like Sachin and Mukesh Ambani who said Mumbai is for all Indians and talked about creating opportunities for everyone in Mumbai. But media is over-hyping Rarukh to promote his movie shamelessly even when he never mentioned anything about Mumbai. 
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I notice the threads and posts seem to be out of allignment and shifting to the right. wonder if it is some software problem again.
chal_phek_mat thumbnail
The answer given by SRK has two different meanings one for common man, another for politicians to use in their bhasanbaji

Mumbai belongs to India

common man version of "Every peice of land in India belongs to India(and by corollary Indians), except for the case of J&K where the land only belongs to original citizens of that state"

Politician version "Resources in Mumbai are to be shared with everyone in the country equally"

Shivsena Version "On all Resources in Mumbai, Maharashrians have the first rights"

Most states in India(like Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat) have laws backing the Shivsena version here. Even the central government has laws stating the same. Even The Indian Railways has a law that jobs in Railways go to the citizens of that state as a first right and Central govt owns Indian Railways.

Dont like what the laws of the state says, dont go there, it is so simple. But if you go know full well who has the first right on resources😉. Dont bitch about that later
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I like Rahul Gandhis comments more than SRK....Actuly We don't need enemy like pak or china or others...guy like Takare is enough.. bad tactics or cheap politics to prepare ground for his failed sons. He knows shiv sena will vanish once he expires....but if we check his history...he was a just cartoonist now takrey's family worth 1000 crores. The sooner he die and his party vanishes it will be good for the whole of india and marathis too..jago india jaago...

Edited by Believe - 14 years ago
chal_phek_mat thumbnail
What's funny is all these people who are non-politicians get asked this question, some English channels do this funny business to increase their circulation. That lights up fire's in Mumbai a few people get beaten up for no reason whatsoever.

Do you see anybody asking Sonia Gandhi, "what was the score of the Soccer match between AC Milan and Inter Milan?"

Do you see anybody asking Manmohan Singh why opium production in Himachal is on the rise?

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It is not just the Pakistani players and IPL. What we find is that certain people are trying to make news by attacking every non-local. Not just in one state, but in even in neighbouring states.  

It is only people who are born and brought up in one single location in India who have such regional feelings.

I was born in one city, grew up in another city, my mother tongue is the language of a third city and I have also lived abroad for a few years. I find that I have no such 'regional' feelings as I feel I belong to all the three above mentioned cities.

When I am outside India, I am just an Indian. I am not treated as someone belonging to X city or Y city. I find that the same people who were close friends when I was abroad become distant once they enter India, because of regional differences.

I feel we all should consider ourselves as 'Indians' first. I don't understand why we fight in the name of which place we belong to or which language we speak. It is highly immature.

We have the fundamental right given to us by the constitution of India to move freely within India and to live anywhere in India. Anyone who causes hinderance to this fundamental right has to be curbed. This is not happening. There are some regional fanatics spreading hatred among people and this should not be accepted.
I have my own worries to worry about, than indulge in judging who is right or wrong...at the end of the day, Paki players will play in India (if SRK/Modi sees some profit in getting them) and Shiv Sena will allow non-marathis to live n earn in Maharashtra, so long as they are assured of North-Indian vote bank in Maharashtra.
So who cares what Raj(Thakre) and Raj(SRK) say🥱