pogo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

That's it ! 'Shiv Sena' alias 'Goons Inc'!πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena1

Why are they calling themselves the "Shiv Sena"..😑..  someone tell these goons to change their name..

Since India is a democratic country and SRK can say anything he wants, it's only right that people can name their party anything they want.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Shah Rukh Khan sees no reason to apologise

By Mandeep Sanghera
BBC Asian Network

Shah Rukh Khan
Bollywood star Khan owns IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders
Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan has stood firm over expressing his disappointment that no Pakistan cricketers were picked for the 2010 Indian Premier League.

Khan owns IPL cricket team Kolkata Knight Riders and his comments angered Hindu hardline party Shiv Sena.

The party subsequently tried to disrupt showings of the actor's new film My Name is Khan in Mumbai (Bombay).

"I have no idea what I am supposed to apologise for," said Khan. His film is due for global release on 12 February.

"If I am in wrong I would like to apologise but someone needs to explain to me what is wrong," he told reporters in London.

"So many people's futures rely on (My Name is Khan). I just request everybody to leave the film alone and deal with what I have said as an individual."

Effigies of Shah Rukh Khan have been burned in India
Effigies of Shah Rukh Khan have been burned in India

Effigies of Khan have been burned in India and he has apologised to those associated with the making of My Name is Khan.

"I won't comment on this on a larger scale because it's not nice for a Hindi film hero who is thought of as a hero to say this, but it scares me to say anything now because the stakes are very high," he added.

"I am sorry to director Karan Johar and actress Kajol. I'm also immensely sorry to all the other business partners that - because of what I say and believe in - the film and their work is going to be affected. I have no idea how to change that."

My Name is Khan is about an Indian Muslim man with Asperger's syndrome, whose life in the United States changes after the 11 September terror attacks.

Khan said: "When a film is normally released you are tense but you are highly excited and, strangely, that is the excitement I work for.

"I'm very happy when a film is about to be released. I am very happy about taking my film to the world and interacting with the audiences but I'm very sad right now as this is a very special film.

"I've no idea why there is so much confusion about what I've said and, if you have differences in ideology, why should that not be allowed?"

The lucrative eight-team IPL Twenty20 competition will start on 12 March and is staged over 45 days.

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pogo

<br><br>That's it ! 'Shiv Sena' alias 'Goons Inc'!πŸ‘ πŸ˜†<br>

thakre goons Inc sounds better.
debayon thumbnail

Originally posted by: souro

<FONT color=#990099>Since India is a democratic country and SRK can say anything he wants, it's only right that people can name their party anything they want.</FONT>

I think what Meena ji is that why have they named the party after Shiv ji, while they are performing unpure and ungodly acts. The answer would be that because it's a Hindu political party.
chal_phek_mat thumbnail
Perhaps now Mr. Khan might see a reason to the stand taken by Shivsena that "welcoming" Pakistan was afterall not a good idea

The Pakistan underworld(who are arch-enemies of Shivsena) has flooded the market with pirated DVD's of "My Name is Khan"

The Pirated DVD's have already made a sale of over 100 crores(that money actually goes out of SRK's pocket, since he owns the rights to the teritories).

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: debayon

I think what Meena ji is that why have they named the party after Shiv ji, while they are performing unpure and ungodly acts. The answer would be that because it's a Hindu political party.

The party is not named after Lord Shiva. It is named after Chhatrapati Shivaji, the maratha warrior. http://www.worldofbiography.com/9263-Shivaji/birth-3.htm

Originally posted by: chal_phek_mat

Perhaps now Mr. Khan might see a reason to the stand taken by Shivsena that "welcoming" Pakistan was afterall not a good idea

The Pakistan underworld(who are arch-enemies of Shivsena) has flooded the market with pirated DVD's of "My Name is Khan"

The Pirated DVD's have already made a sale of over 100 crores(that money actually goes out of SRK's pocket, since he owns the rights to the teritories).

You really thing Tackrey's buffoons could have stopped this piracy had SRK not given the statement he did for Pakistani players!

No point in mixing piracy issue with Senas' gimmicks.  Both MSN and SS are paper tigers with buffoons as their leadersπŸ˜†  These idiots need to get a lifeπŸ˜†
but shivaji is named after shivji.
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Shiv Sena n MNS have no other work other thn blurting inflammatory remarks against ppl....... SRK shud not apologize... let the dogs bark.. thts wat they r for