Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ranig

🤣

Please someone do me favor and pass me over some more Saifeena .....I haven't lauged so hard in a while.....🤣

@Lovanika 🤣Saif Alaag hi dhun mein

Stop it yaar🤣 my mom thinks i've gone MAD!! So darn Funny! 😆
Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: adios

Some of Shahid's facial expressions are weird.. specially where he spreads his arms like batman at 0.21.. haha.. thats kinda like trying too hard for me... Audience is just sitting through the torture of bad performances.. and isnt giving much reaction.. except in the Saifeena number... haha.. that one is getting heck of a reaction everywhere.. Oh well alteast some memorable stuff.. even if in form of bad choreography.. in these awards.

Because Saifeena performance was shockingly hilarious🤣

Originally posted by: Zareena

Because Saifeena performance was shockingly hilarious🤣

Mujhe toh Shahid aur Kat ki bhi kaafi buri lagi..haha.. They all seem like characters out of jungle book.. Who the heck is the choreographer of the whole event?
Zareena thumbnail
suku 😆 atleast they dressed better. What on earth Bebo wearing? So disappointed yet HILARIOUS, their dancing. Okay this better be part of the act.
Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

Waise, I am surprised to see Ajay Devgan, he doesn't attend much awards functions............

he only attend Stadust awards.
Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: fizzilicious

I genuinely not think that it was planned this way hahah it's just the biggest joke WTF is saif doing haha even if they merged the 2 songs they could do it wel in sync it's like the worst performance ever on stage ahaha saifu totally ruined it & made it a joke <br>

haha fary, my reactions as well! 😆
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shahid's performance is the same as SSA...same choreography, but he still looks hot to me...
Zareena thumbnail
Agree^ He looks hot and i love Asin expressions..So Gorgeous she is.
sal44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loll Kareena and Saif for too funny! 0mgggg that was hideoussss. And im pretty sure that it wasnt "planned out" that way because they were doing some of the 0ther stuff the same. Shahids just sitting there probably wanting to helluh laugh. haha. && rekha did look confused.
Maybe Saif's thinking how undeserving he is to dance on stage......🥱 Another controversy on his way...