Stardust Awards Promo: Shahid, Kat, Saif-Kareena - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
lol kareena-saif totally messed up, but people didn't seem to enjoy shahid's performance either---he might be overdoing it, it was soo hillarious to see people's expressions on saif-kareena's performanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by nkapoor - 14 years ago
-Aladin- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

*Facepalm*

This is a circus, and clowns are performing acts on the stage. All of the dances are embarrassing to view. Shahid and his over the top expressions make me want to listen to soothing music, and it's a shame because his dance isn't highlighted very well. Akshay Kumar sure is taking advantage of Katrina's acrobatic dance moves there. Katrina, not only should attend an acting school, but a dance academy too, her moves are so gaudy and unbearable.

I LOVED SAIF - KAREENA. I LOVE THEM. After a hard day of work, a man needs entertainment. They sure will not disappoint anyone, mark my words. Their ringa ringa roses moves and random cheers for their own moves is mesmerizing.

Agreed.  ALL of them were horrible.  At least Saifeena's performance made me laugh and was thoroughly entertaining, so I'll watch that one for sure.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Shahid is way over the top.  His perfromances always end up 'boring' and make me want to forward his performance, which is a pity considering he is supposed to be a trained dancer.  πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

I don't really care about the steps being 'right' or 'perfect', but I should be able to enjoy the performance.  Worst was Shahid's and Katrina's and the award for the best entertainers definitely goes to Saifeena, LOL.

Rekha's reaction was definitely the BEST.  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Aladin-

Agreed.  ALL of them were horrible.  At least Saifeena's performance made me laugh and was thoroughly entertaining, so I'll watch that one for sure.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Shahid is way over the top.  His perfromances always end up 'boring' and make me want to forward his performance, which is a pity considering he is supposed to be a trained dancer.  πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

I don't really care about the steps being 'right' or 'perfect', but I should be able to enjoy the performance.  Worst was Shahid's and Katrina's and the award for the best entertainers definitely goes to Saifeena, LOL.

Rekha's reaction was definitely the BEST.  πŸ˜†

u basically like out of the synch people who do anything but dance and take their audiences for granted!! they look like 2 drunkards performing
-Aladin- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor

u basically like out of the synch people who do anything but dance and take their audiences for granted!! they look like 2 drunkards performing

You can comment on what you think about what they looked like but who gives you the right to comment on my 'likes' or 'dislikes'.  πŸ˜•  You don't even know me, dude.  So, mind it. 
hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shahid didn't perform for the live audience, so no question of judging their reactions.
-Aladin- thumbnail
Whether he performed to the live audience or not, his perfromance was over the top and boring.  He needs to work on his facial expressions because this is trying too hard, and when you try too hard, normally you FAIL.  πŸ˜›
Enchanted1 thumbnail
haha^ I agree!

Saifeena ROCK!
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The people in the audience don't seem exciting shahid's performance looks great

Originally posted by: -Aladin-

Whether he performed to the live audience or not, his perfromance was over the top and boring.  He needs to work on his facial expressions because this is trying too hard, and when you try too hard, normally you FAIL.  πŸ˜›

and people who take their audiences for granted and dun put even a tinge of effort they fail miserably too!
hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So if people try too hard to put someone else down, they should fail as well, right. :)

All good then.