Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Um...next time just please don't let Saif perform. It's really embarrassing! No coordination, no proper steps...all haphazard and weird.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
^^ i so agree bechari bebo ki performance bhi mitti main chali gayi caz of saifu
-Aleeza- thumbnail
What the hell was that 🤣 🤣
Shahid had an over dose off Red Bull.. seems toooo hyper just like the old Shahid...looks stupid basically trying too hard and it aint working. Plus the dance was the same as SSA boringgg *yawn*

Katrina -- ughh she looks so wide and broad , shed some weight off girl and gluck with doing Dostana 2 with that body.

Saif - What in the world r you doing on the stage? You made a mockery out of yourself dude

Kareena - ew disgusting pants , next time get better costumes and put ur bf in dancing school. Actually a better idea just dump him !

Stardust = Lame ppl and boring perf's - So not looking forward
Even Akki was having a laugh .
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Saifeena looks like were performing their baraat dance....

Music apni dhun mein, Kareena apni dhun mein and Saif to alag hi dhun mein....

A scenec from the wedding baraat...
What was Kat doing with her arms? That was awkward. It was one of those Phoebe dances. Except when Phoebe does it, it's cute.

What in the world is Saif doing? It looks like someone pulled a drunk Saif up on stage and he was struggling to dance.
crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What makes the performance look more bad is their clothes. Esp. Kareena's. And the heavy teeka.
-Aleeza- thumbnail
Daal mein kuch kala hai.. looks like the choreographer was paid to give them the worst steps everr 🤣  LMAO kidding
ranig thumbnail
🤣 

Please someone do me favor and pass me over some more Saifeena .....I haven't lauged so hard in  a while.....🤣

@Lovanika 🤣 Saif Alaag hi dhun mein

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My reaction on Saifeena teaser promo🤣🤣 They were freaking HILARIOUS!!!🤣 I want to laugh out loud and CANNOT wait for their performance..i need to LAUGH!!!😆🤣 OMG!! that was soooo darn funny!!

Uff yeh Shahid and Asin. Totally HOT!!! They should do a movie. Shahid performance was beyond hotness! Akshay should hide his feeling now, he's too much 😆 Tina wasn't too pleased.
Some of Shahid's facial expressions are weird.. specially where he spreads his arms like batman at 0.21.. haha.. thats kinda like trying too hard for me... Audience is just sitting through the torture of bad performances.. and isnt giving much reaction.. except in the Saifeena number... haha.. that one is getting heck of a reaction everywhere.. Oh well alteast some memorable stuff.. even if in form of bad choreography.. in these awards.