Stardust Awards Promo: Shahid, Kat, Saif-Kareena

Posted: 14 years ago
Here is the promo for Max Stardust Awards all. The show airs this saturday, 8pm, Indian time.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBrzW2BqsnU[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shahid is so hot. 😳

Katrina could have definitely worn something better... the outfit really does not work... it makes her look wider

Kareena looks okay but what is Saif doing? Did they not practice before? I like Rekha's expression 😆 These people are true actors if they can sit through that performance without laughing...
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys saif and kareean arent supposed to be in synch!
At first that's what it looked like to me.
Then I watched it a couple of times and it made sense.
Saif is doing twist.
Kareena is doing marjaani
TOTALLY different moves. Look at the dancers int eh back, they're doing the same. Its almost liek two differnet perfomrances on the same stage.
They morphed the two songs together.
This is how I think that performance will go.

First only kareena will do marjaani and leave
Then saif will do twist
Then she'll join him adn they'll do this kinda masala of the two, lol

smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Umkay, if that is the case then I blame the choreographers for giving crappy steps or the dancers for not being able to do them correctly... but either way, it is so apparent that these two are either forgetting steps or just not finishing each step... At 1:20 it looks like Kareena is extending her hand to Saif as to remind him to twirl her in... If that is how the choreography is... these two should have looked at how their performance was looking out to be and gotten a better choreographer...
I don't know whether that was planned, choreographed or what but it was a total laugh riot. Sorry but that looks bad. I feel embarrassed for Saif. The background dancers can pull off those bad moves but poor Saif just can't. And then you add the whole weird mash-up of the two songs and everything just goes falls flat.

Loved Rekha's bemused expression and kudos to all of them for keeping a straight face.

PS: Did anyone else see Harman sitting behind Shahid when they show him during the Saifeena performance?

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shahid is so effin' FINE. Period.😆😍
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Saifu should stand there and play guitar while bebo dances, lol!
Why didnt they dance on shukran allah? These two always end up doing some totally bizzare. Whether it be movies or perfomrances.
Rather than shukran, they do marjaani vs twist, lol
Song's hella catchy though!
Me still looking forward to their performance! There were ppl standing in teh aisle watching their performance. Who were they? Reporters, ppl?
^I think people in the aisle were photographers and camera people. They were shown during Kat's performance too. But it was just a very quick shot. Due to some technical problems they had to shoot Shahid's performance after the awards got over that is why you don't see any sweeping shots of his performance.
defry thumbnail
Who let Saifeena on stage?

thanks for the laugh riot.
Mimi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What the hell is Saif doing? 🤣