•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks anna for the great update!!
thanks for very well written update. πŸ˜‰
Thanks for the update Anna.. Can't wait for tomorrow now.. Looks like MB will get in the neck and Fraser will run for coverπŸ˜ƒ
awesome update!!! thanks so much!! though i just want the wedding to happen already!
yes, yesterday's episode is one more step closer to putting the noose around the necks of MB and Frazier....

also, I just realized the characters chosen to play as Sargents, specially the one who takes out the spool from the chariot, he looks like a 'chusa hua aam'...such a freak he looks. Were the firangis really like thisπŸ˜†

a couple of more things...TUNAUTI is actually Chunauti, which means Challenged...and Aarop is alligation n not crime(Jurm).

What I am really waiting to see is how Mannu or whoever, will blunt the attack of Lacchoo on the King and how Mannu will counter-sabotage MB's plan
Hey Anna .....Thanks 4 da wonderful detailed update.....πŸ˜›
Originally posted by baddie

a couple of more things...TUNAUTI is actually Chunauti, which means Challenged...and Aarop is alligation n not crime(Jurm).

Thank you baddie

I was having a hard time to interpret those two words..  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
awesome update Anna! thank you!