anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Dear Friends, thank you for patienlty waiting for todays update

PART 1:

Pandit's House:

Show starts with Jigna feeling her hand as she can not believe Queen touch her. Her father (Devram) tells pandit since Queen has arrived this girl has take a stand not to eat any food or drink water until she sees the Queen. Pandit says this is familiy matter, for some reason you have been away from Maharaja. Devram tells him not to start that conversation and he gives him Jigna's Janam Patri (horoscope) and ask him to tell what is in her future. MB arrives...Jigna and her father take a leave. Devram says oh, I forgot to pay Panditji. Jigna says, I will go and pay him.

Moti gives a bag full of gold coin to Panditji. Pandit says anyone can act on your Natak I will explain them. MB says No, only you can do this. In the play there is a marriage of Dilmati and NUL but in reality, this is marraige of her and King , you will read the true mantra and complete this marriage with all rituals and custom so even Tatya Panditji can not nullified/void this marriage. Jigna hears it, she is shock and leaves ...

Jigna says how can she wed the king while maharaja is getting marry with the queen and she says she must see Maharani at once and tell her about this. But wonders how she can go to the mahel. Suddenly she sees a boy coming with Basket full of murti's to sell.

In the King's Mahel:

MB comes and greets King. Tatya Pandit does not look happy to sees her. MB tells I know you all must be wondering about the play so I thought to give us some brief introduction about the play. She continues, as you all know Dilmati was very beautiful woman, not only mens but even Gods were mesmerized with her beauty and wanted to have her. But Dilmati has given her heart to King NUL.. Mugal Khan breaks the silence and says wow the story is interesting and even gods are FIDA over her.....

In Mannu's palace:

Parachi and Indu comes to mannu's room. Mannu ask if they find any information about the syambur...Indu says there is a NATAK of NUL and Dilmati.  Mannu says there is s secret behind this NATAK otherwise MB will not insist us to come and watch the play. All trio sister are sad. Mannu says there is something else behind this NATAK and she must find it.

Outside the Mannu's Mahel, Jigna comes in (dressed as boy) selling murtis and shouts Buy murtis but Guard stops her. Jigna says some one from the Mahel has ordered the murti but guard rebukes her. Jigna is sad and she sees Moropant and Tatya Guru coming, she says Malik these guards are not letting me go inside. Moropant ask why do you want to go inside. Jigna says, I have brought these murtis for the Queen. Moropant ask Guard to take the basket full of murti to Mannu. Jigna says she will take it but Moropant denies her and says we have accept the murtis. Jigna is heart broken she tries to run behind Moropant but Guard tells her to go away.

Moropant enters the mahel and mannu comes running, Moropant ask her what is the matter. Mannu ask him to tell her the story of NUL & Dilmati.

Moropant says why you are curious to know.

Mannu says just like that.

Moropnat says it is the story of awesome love. No lady have give this hard test to get their love.

Then we see MB continuing the story to King and his cabinets..

When God finds out that Dilmati is in Love with NUL so they conspire against them and placed coals in their path (we see flashback of MB walking in coal) Mugal khan says wonderful but tells us how did NUL came to know about Dilmati. MB says this is the most interesting part of the story.

we see Moropant telling mannu when Gods came to know about Dilmati and Nul's syambur god conspire against them. There Dilmati was standing with BURMALA In her hand and was shocked to see 9 look alike of King NUL. In the Palace, Everyone were eager to see how Dilmati will recognize the Real King NULs.

PART 2:

In the Mahel:

King says how will you get 9 look alike of King Nul. MB says to solve this puzzle I have order 8 mirrors and I have one who can portrait the role of King NUL. Mugal Khan tells MB I have heard of your beauty but now I have seen your ZIYANAT (not sure what it means).. King says I am happy with your presentation. MB comes to king and he gifts her HIS RING. Prime minister and tatya pandit are not happy seeing this. MB request King to accpet her gift as that will be her biggest prize and ask him to play the role of king NUL. Mugal Khan comes to the front and tells MB you stole the word out of my mouth and ask king not to deny. All the people say, please do the role Tatya pandit is not happy. Kings says if you all insist then I will play the role. MB is happy while Prime Minster and tatya pandit are dismay.

In Mannu's Mahel:

Moropant says DiImati recognized the real King Nul and she puts Burmala on King and Dilmati gets married to the King NUL. Mannu wonders what does MB want to achieve thru this NATAK. The Evil Trio comes and greet mannu and Moropant and tells them that King has arranged a dance festivity in honor of Queen and MB will be presenting a play. Sakku bai says we will prepare the Queen by our own hand.

PART 3:

Jigna is still outside Mannu's Mahel and sees the people preparing for the play. Jigna ask one of the guy, he say king is arranging dance festivity in honor of queen. Jigna follows the guys carrying instument and goes inside the mahel and she is trying to see where she can meet the queen.

King comes to the perfomance hall along with cabinets member, Moropant, Nana Bhau, Tayta Guru, evil trio, mannu and her gang. Kings looks mannu lovingly and she greets him (love their music)..Suddenly light goes off and MB comes to the King and does her aarti while others don't like it (mannu and tatya guru)

Part 4:

MB comes to the King and does her aarti while others don't like it (mannu and tatya guru)

MB goes to the stage and perform her dance. King gets carried away seeing MB dancing...all of his cabinets mbrs lowers their head in disbelief while Tayta guru is MAD. MB comes to King's seat and start dancing around him. Fraser enters the hall is sees MB dancing..

Mannu and her sisters are mad seeing MB using her tricks to mesmerized the king while moropant and tatya guru shake their head.

We see Jigna coming into the hall but guard stops her. MB is dancing in full swings and she comes and fall on Mannu's lap and tells her that I love him very much and falls unconcisous. while King looks worried seeing MB falling unconcious. Show ends on Mannu's worried face.

Precap: Lajju (with fraser gun) says she will kill the king but don't forget your promise. Fraser says Trust me after that Alibahadur will be King. Lajju shots King Ganga DHar....

Sorry for any mistake,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks sweets....

have to give it to the Creative....they know how to drag a rubbish storyline like this.....they are also trashing the king's image.... cause at this moment I see a horny  man who has turned his palace into a brothel ....and even dares to do it in front off his to be to wife....

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you shali,

I was shocked to see King's reaction too especially infront of his soon to be wedded wife along with her families,...

Moropant, tatya guru, nana bhau, mannu, parachi, indu along with his cabinets member were ashamed of his behavior...

MB is just dying to be with King as of now king has not been romantically involved with her; but she is doing everything she can to gain king.

I hope mannu will teach her a lesson.

Soon Fraser will back stab her then only she will learn
Thanks for the update as I had missed yesterday's episode. Reg KIng turning the palace into a brothal, it is no surprise as all this used to happen in those good old days. Mujras and even the ladies of the palace used to see it from behind the veil.
dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Anna for the great update.

When Mannu, Indu and Prachi entered the hall to see the dance the King was looking at Mannu in a very intense loving manner and when they switched off the lights and MB came and started to do her drama of doing arathi only he got distracted and did all that nonsense of staring n throwing his hand as if couldn't take his eyes off of MB's beauty. Hope they will finish her track soon and show the weeding. Waiting to see it.

fuzzyface thumbnail
wow this MB is really desperate isn't she??
Saying that the palace is turned into a brothel is demeaning the sanctity of a King n Palace. King Gangadhar Rao never ever crossed the line with MB,even when he was out of palace, leave alone turning the palace into a brothel.

MB going desperate is understandable....ask a lover how desperate he/she can become!😳
div19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanx & good work

one mistake is there  It is not  Dilmati  its Damayanti

play of NUL AND DAMAYANTI
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†....another warrior in disguise..lagta hai MB ka ya Mannu ka bahut asar ho raha hai viewers par😉
nellyverma thumbnail
Word is zahanat not jiyanat. And it means intelligence. Even that actor pronouncd it wrong

Edited by nellyverma - 14 years ago