anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Show start with Precap from yesterday -

Dassi comes to MB and tells her that King has ask her to perform with Mugal Khan. Evil MB says she will perform very well and use her Kala (talent) that King himself will not refuse her and she will obtain King. There will be a NATAK (play) of shaddi but real shaddi of her and King Ganga dhar.

PART 1:

Mannu's Mehendi Rasam:

Parchi ask Indu didi what she is doing. Indu says she is putting something on mannu's mehendi so the color will be very dark. MB comes and says she has heard if husband wants her and loves her then the color of mehendi will be very dark itself. Parachi notions Indu Didi saying she is naach ne wali. Indu is not pleased seeing MB there. MB tells indu if so then why is Mallika Queen taking help from some thing else. Indu says you don't know the mehendi give sahara but does not take away sahara. MB was about to say something but Indu cuts her off by saying Wife's love and trust there is so much sakti (power) that the mehendi is applies to hand but the color stays in Patti's dil (husband's heart) { Bravo Indu- very good dialogue}

MB says you talk very nice aap ki Tarif (your introduction)?

Indu says I am big sister of Manikarnika. I have heard that you have become Manikarnika's older sister.

Mannu says Yes indu didi, before arriving here, she started a welcome ceremony for her. Indu is not pleased and MB looks uncomfortable.

Moropant comes and ask Indu if mehendi rasam was completed. Indu says yes.

Moropant says now we have to go the King with same mehendi. Parachi says she will also go. Moropant leaves with Mehendi Bowl along with Parachi.

MB says, forgive me Mallika, you have give me DAWAAT (invitation) so I have come her. I also want to give you DAWAAT.

Mannu ask what kind of Dawaat…MB says I have Shambur in Jhumma Raat (marriage on Friday night).

Mannu is confused…

Kings Palace:

Mughal Khan is entertaining king with his jokes and poems. King and everyone are enjoying..

MB comes to the Kings place. Mughal khan greets MB and MB greets her back.

King says I want you to perform with Mughal Khan. MB says as you wish and she continues saying before the performance she wants to show them a NATAK (play). Kings says it will take time for the preparation of play.

MB says she already have a story and actors - on this play the lover will put Mala to her prince.

Mughal khan says what a nice idea and king seems okay with all of these.

PART 2:

Indu ask how mannu is feeling. Mannu says she is tired of sitting here. Indu didi says every kanya has to go thru this and ask her to find kings name from her mehendi covered hand and everyone surrond her and start singing song while mannu tries to locate her hubby's name. Mannu cannot find the name and indu didi teases her saying Perhaps she does not have Sneha (love) for her husband or what. Mannu says nothing like that and she cooks up story saying it is dark so she cannot see properly and goes outside while evil trio (lajju, sakku and janaki bai) are irritated.

British Commisonary:

Fraser ask MB what is she doing. She is dancing for the one who you supposed to kill. MB says It will be nice if he can join the play too. MB convinces Fraser to join the play. MB turn her back to Fraser and wipes her tears and says he will die. Fraser is happy thinking MB will kill King.

Mannu's room:

Indu didi ask Parachi why mannu is sad. Parachi tells indu- mannu didi is alone here and she is fighting alone. Indu didi says when I feel sad and remembered Bithur I used to talk to my hubby. And says how about if we bring mannu and king together and they can talk.

Kings Mehendi:

Moropant along with Indu didi comes to king for Mehendi Rasam. King says just put a little mehendi as a sagun. Indu says as a sagun she will write full name of Manikarnika and also take her NEK (gift) from him. Everyone in the hall are happy with the mischevious of indu. Indu says Bhau, I have written you name in Mannu's hand and she is still searching your name. King laughs.

We see Mannu still trying to find kings name in her palm. Indu completes writing Manikarnika in Kings Palm. MB is shocked to see Manikarnika's name in Kings hand. (why is she always spying on king or Mannu and why don't anyone object her presence in the Mahel) Indu says since my work is done here we need to go back to Durga (mannu's palace) since someone is wating for us impatiently. King says of course…MB is upset.

PART 3:

Mannu's Palace:

Mannu is still trying to find kings name. Parachi ask if she located it. Mannu says she only find 2 letters. And Mannu says she wonders how indu didi wrote kings name. Parchi takes mannu saying she will take her to indu didi.

Indu takes king with her while parachi takes mannu so both of them can meet each other.

King ask Indu saying indu didi where are you taking me. (Indu is so young, I wonder why king is calling her Didi)

Mannu ask Parachi where are you taking me.

MB follows them the king…King is very near to Mannu, when he hears Milgaya ( I found). Mannu joins both of her palm and she figures out the name written in her hand and she reads it Ganga Dhar ROA. King hears it and was was approaching near to Mannu and Prachi but MB comes in the middle and collides with the king and king catches her.

Mannu, Indu didi and Parachi are shocked to see King holding MB. MB wipes off the Mehedi from kings hand and only leaves M on it. Mannu is mad seeing it and it ends on her sad face.

Precap:

MB is at some pandit house paying him bag full of gold coin and she say You were supposed to be fake Mantra in the natak but I want you to read the true Manta so the marriage of her and ganga dhar will be complete according to custom and traditions ….one of mannu's dassi hears it

Sorry for any mistake...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Anna.. You are a star⭐️👍🏼
dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Anna for the great update..😊
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it will be hilarious if instead of king his assistant sits as him!!! would love to see MB 's face then
anna44 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shinningstar

it will be hilarious if instead of king his assistant sits as him!!! would love to see MB 's face then

I hope the Kings Sevak (forget his name)...the one who brings MB news to the king all the time....

I think he is in love with MB. It will be nice if King makes him sit for the NATAK (play) and MB will get married to him since NIYATI wants Mannu and Ganga Dhar's marriage...

MB will be shell shocked when he sees her husband face after the marriage.

naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update dear.. u r doing a fab job..

I think this MB track is getting a little annoying!!!!!!!!!! i want it to end.. lraving M is ok.. it also means Mannu .. so fine..

But the person potraying MB is doing a real good job.. actually all the actors r doing a fab job ..
@anna14

(why is she always spying on king or Mannu and why don't anyone object her presence in the Mahel)

exactly, I too noticed this and it is becoming monotonous to the extent of annoying. The act of MB falling in His arms looked so silly.

sexyindian thumbnail
this MB is most irritating!!! lol guess that means she's acting well if im annoyed. any idea when manu will be older?
^^
2 posts old😛
kaun ho bhai?? aur asli pehchaan batao😆

yes, this MB is the 'Height of Insecurity' for MB as well as security of the King.😉
How can any 'Terri, Debbie and Haley" ( feminine of Tom, Dick and Harry) just fall in the arms of a King in his Palace with no security around.😕
anna44 thumbnail
I cannot wait for the MB track to end too...

It is annoying to see her pagalpan or obssession for the king when we know that the king does not have any romantic feeling toward her.

I can't wait for the show today. The trap of Natak she is gonna play will backfire and she might end up marrying king sevak.