Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASRdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
first things first, what is a zameer?
and second thing.. i think ranvir is the only brave and honest person in all this (except from sadhna and mamaji)

i think he is gonna be the one to unite saalekh and tidy up this whole mess...

i dont think sadhna will become a mother, not yet.
first salekh have to make up

anyway, when sadhna sees alekh's new look, she wont be able to keep her hands off him!
hahahahhahah
lol

ANYWAY
i think ragini is still sad over loosing her baby, i dont think she realises what she has done.
Edited by MrsAngadHasija - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MrsAngadHasija

first things first, what is a zameer?

and second thing.. i think ranvir is the only brave and honest person in all this (except from sadhna and mamaji)

i think he is gonna be the one to unite saalekh and tidy up this whole mess...

i dont think sadhna will become a mother, not yet.
first salekh have to make up

anyway, when sadhna sees alekh's new look, she wont be able to keep her hands off him!
hahahahhahah
lol

ANYWAY
i think ragini is still sad over loosing her baby, i dont think she realises what she has done.

Zameer is conscience...and Ragini is not baby ... she does realise what she has done.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nihaaragvir

sorry to say but ragini never folllowed others words,f she wud hav...she wud hav done dat long backkk...since her childhood her mother has been telling bad about sadhna but she neve listened to her....for dat matter dadi bua,she tried her best to spoil their relationship...and avni 2....but she never even considered them...she used to alwaz walk off from dat place.....jus that shez in lot of pain of losing her baby shz behaving like dat.....i do agree ki blaming sadhna for miscarrige is rong..but it was jus out of her pain....but once she reliases ...shel no doubt wud fl very very very very baddddd....

You are right.. she is doing in pain...but how long can she justify all her misdeeds in the pretext of miscarriage...
Leave aside Sadhna, how is her attitude towards her father? is it justifiable...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
One more thing...did anyone notice that dialogue of Ragini towards Ranveer in the Rajvansh hall, that one sentence "aap ko sirf Sadhna ki pari hain"...
and in the next day Sadhna asks Ranveerji not to talk to her without Ragini knowing as this might cause her pain...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

One thing, I must say that Ragini does not know Sadhna's second reason for marrying Alekh...but I am sure Ragini would have never have agreed to that if she had known...Sadhna greatness, which is undeniable, is she never let Ragini know that despite Ragini telling Sadhna in the Rajvansh hall that she did so much for Sadhna from her child hood. This is another great contrast...

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

One thing, I must say that Ragini does not know Sadhna's second reason for marrying Alekh...but I am sure Ragini would have never have agreed to that if she had known...Sadhna greatness, which is undeniable, is she never let Ragini know that despite Ragini telling Sadhna in the Rajvansh hall that she did so much for Sadhna from her child hood. This is another great contrast...

Exactly...contrast pe contrast....
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the topic yaar...i agree wid it
guys jus wanna ask can't ragini have a child again????

Originally posted by: letsrockshona

thanks for the topic yaar...i agree wid it
guys jus wanna ask can't ragini have a child again????

Ragini can have tens of children...

But I fear that they will show Sadhna becoming pregnant and giving away her baby to Ragini.

Ragini, as usual, will take it.... and later behave in the same manner in some other track.

Its painful... but I fear its ahead.
Edited by Crimson_Sky - 14 years ago
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crimson_Sky

Ragini can have tens of children...

But I fear that they will show Sadhna becoming pregnant and giving away her baby to Ragini.

Ragini, as usual, will take it.... and later behave in the same manner in some other track.

Its painful... but I fear its ahead.

dats only if alekh understands sadhana......his hatred is increasing day by day bcoz of ragini
just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If ragini is not a baby neither is alekh . Atleast ragi has lost her baby and a miscarriage is a horrible thing to happen to a woman. What is alekhs excuse. He has neither lost a baby nor anything else?don't give me the shit that he is still mentally retarded or is he physically retarded.
And sadhna marrying alekh for ragi is just the biggest stupidity they could ever show. Sadhna herself kept saying that ragi wasgiving too much importance to her color and then she herself ended up marrying alekh. What a way to increase your sisters selfconfidence. 

And how is she separating salekh, did ragi tell alekh to call sadi and shout at her. And what about alekhs zameer oh i forgot he is mentally retarded, or wait maybe he is a sissy.
Edited by just_in - 14 years ago