Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: helloall

No, I don't want that. Why should Sadhna always be sacrificing everything for Ragini, still she is not getting love and support of her husband, at least I want her child to be with her. Besides I want Sadhna to raise her child just like she has been raised by mamaji to be a great human being.

Very beautiful thought. I hope that happens 😃
Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One very interesting contrast I found yesterday was,

Ragini is constantly worried about not being with Ranbir, and is very unhappy with Sadhana that she took Ranbir away from her. But at the same time, Ragini is not realising that she is doing exactly the same thing to SaAalkeh....by blaming Sadhana and not giving permission to bring Sadi back to the house, Ragini is also separating SaAalkeh. On the other hand, when Ranbir meets with Sadhana outside the medicine shop, Sadhana requests Ranbir to not talk to her, and go back to Ragini. Sadhana doesn't show any concern about getting back to Rajvansh house, which also means getting back to Aalkeh. Hence,

Ragini currently is only thinking about getting back with her husband Ranvir at any cost.
Sadhana currently is not thinking about getting back with Aalkeh at the cost of others happiness.

Not sure what happen to Bidaai, but for me this is the biggest contrast I found between the two sisters lately.
Edited by Bini311 - 14 years ago
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There is so much contrast in their dialogues these days.

Sadi told Mamaji... I am happy as jiji, Ranveerji and Alekhji are happy. Please don't tell them that Rakesh gave his statement in favor of Ranveer because of me as I dont want to ruin their happiness.

Whereas Ragini told Ranveer ..."She took my happiness away".

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am also tired of that "aa bail mujhe maar" attitude of Sadi and mamaji. Why do they always have to be so humble and self-sacrificing and allow people to walk over them.  I can just the more torture for Sadi once she works with Malai Kofta and has to put up with running into Allu chat
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Anu--

There is so much contrast in their dialogues these days.

Sadi told Mamaji... I am happy as jiji, Ranveerji and Alekhji are happy. Please don't tell them that Rakesh gave his statement in favor of Ranveer because of me as I dont want to ruin their happiness.

Whereas Ragini told Ranveer ..."She took my happiness away".

yeh toh sadi ke khas baat hai ..

sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does Ragini know that Sadhna married Alekh so that Ragini gets married to Ranvir???

Just a question ....i am not justifying anyone's action......i just want to know if Ragini knows everything about her sharth with Vasu. I have not been following every episode closely.
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumanforums

Does Ragini know that Sadhna married Alekh so that Ragini gets married to Ranvir???

Just a question ....i am not justifying anyone's action......i just want to know if Ragini knows everything about her sharth with Vasu. I have not been following every episode closely.

No...Ragini doesn't know the real reason of Saalekh marriage.

Originally posted by: kavi80

It was amazing seeing in today's episode how different Ragini and Sadhna are.

I normally don't write much and am just a silent reader of the topics, but I felt the need to write..

Ragini is blaming Sadhna for the loss her of child (when we all really know she lost the child due to her own carelessness).. the trigger might have been because Ranvir was in jail and yes her mental state wouldnt have been the best, but at the end of the day, it's not like Sadhana pushed her.

What is amazing is that the same Ragini who is blaming Sadhana for her miscarriage, doesnt even realise that for her, Sadhana had got married to Alekh, which could mean that she would have a childless life.  Not once did Sadhana think, that her sacrifice would mean she potentially wouldn't have been able to have children.  It's a different story now that Alekh is getting better and it is a possibility.

And where has Ragini's zameer gone..?? Does her zameer also think she is doing the right thing now!?

Beautiful topic to say the least of leasts...

Ragini's zameer came out in one episode...and the Zameer was extremely furious on Ragini. It told Ragini that Sadhna did everything for her and everyone ... and what did Sadhna ever ask in return?...and what did Ragini do for her?.... and the Zameer accused Ragini of being filled with Poison ... absolutely filled (exact words as the zameer said). The Zameer also told Ragini that it will not be with Ragini as long as she behaves the way she is behaving.

But Ragini did not bother to care for her zameer...as the following episodes have shown.
Nihaaragvir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shorti21

Ragini doesn't have a mind of her own.  All she is doing is following what everybody else is saying (ie. Vasu, Kaushi, nani).  I don't want Sadhna doing any more sacrifices.  I hate seeing her cry!  I hope Ranvir is successful in bringing her back soon!!

sorry to say but ragini never folllowed others words,f she wud hav...she wud hav done dat long backkk...since her childhood her mother has been telling bad about sadhna but she neve listened to her....for dat matter dadi bua,she tried her best to spoil their relationship...and avni 2....but she never even considered them...she used to alwaz walk off from dat place.....jus that shez in lot of pain of losing her baby shz behaving like dat.....i do agree ki blaming sadhna for miscarrige is rong..but it was jus out of her pain....but once she reliases ...shel no doubt wud fl very very very very baddddd....
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nihaaa ttune teek kaha yaar. That is why ranveer trying to bring her back to normalacy. She will do everything possible to bring back sadana and alek together.