anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Shows start with MB breaking things in her room and says she will not let this marriage and she will not take her loss at easily. She will make sure this wedding will not happen in not her name is not Moti Bhai..

King is arriving to meet Manu in elephant all janta were chanting Maharaj Ganga Dhar Roa ki Jai.

Tatya tells moropant- kaka see how Deva (GOD) is fulfilling our dreams. Moropant says he still cannot believe it.

Moropant welcomes king and puts roses garland and puts tilak ..(Moropant is still in awe he can not believe his daughter is getting married to Jhasi Naresh). Sevak tells Moropant to place sweet in kings mouth..moropant is feeding banana like he was feeding to mannu..finally moropant is awaked from his sense by sevak ..Jhansi king was smiling .. Moropant feeds banana to the king…Jhansi kings tries to touch his feet for blessing..moropant stops him but still king takes his blessing and ask him to join for Bar-Barch parichaya (bride-groom introduction)..

Parachi is running to mannu saying king has arrived…MB stops her and brings a gift to mannu … Parachi tells MB to hurry up as they have to meet the king.

Sevak ask for permission to begin the ceremony… Moropant says he is giving his daughter to Jhansi King in marriage. Ganga gets sentimental hoping his father and brothers were there to give his introduction…

Manu ask MB how does the king looks..MB says you are brave girl to ask such question…MB says he is a very nice man but he can be a good king as well. Mannu ask what do you mean - MB says all this womens (hinting to herself) are behind him and he is in fond of music and dance. Mannu says he always hangs out with such woman… MB says no..but he will have all these woman all of his life ...

King accepts Moropant offer and says me Ganga Dhar Roa will accept Moropant daughter as my wife. And all parties congratulates king and moropant..Kings touches Moropant feet for blessing…moropant stops but kings says don't stop me as you are like my father…Moropant blesses him saying always be happy. Ganga ask for permission to leave..

MB is telling lies about Ganga to Mannu ..Parachi comes running and says the introduction Kaam has finished and king is leaving. MB stops but parachi takes mannu and saying we need to give a letter to the king as well. MB is shocked and scare.

All Jantas were chanting Maharaj Ganga Dhar Roa ki Jai. King leaves on the elephant..mannu and parachi sees king leaving are on their way out but the guard stops them…Mannu is sad as she cannot give the letter to the king and she drops the letter and coin on the floor…MB comes and pick the letter and coin and ask if she still will give the letter. Mannu is sad and says he doesnot want to meet me and she tears the letter MB is happy seeing this….

Tomorrow pre-cap: Mannu comes to meet the king in disguise..

MY Commets: I am not sure why CV are giving so much importance to MB character…she is getting on my nerve as she is already creating a misunderstand in mannu's heart regarding the king. I really hope Mannu will pay heed to tatya topes word of wisdom from yesterdays' shows and trust no one especially that MB…

Thanks for bearing the patience and waiting for the written update…I am sorry for any mistake...

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anna44 Thanks for providing us with these well written updates.. Appreciate it very much.. I'm really getting hooked to this serial now and like you mentioned hope that MB will not be a spoke between the King and Manu.
dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anna44 Thanks for providing us with these well written updates.. Appreciate it very much..I'm really getting hooked to this serial now and like you mentioned hope that MB will not be a spoke between the King and Manu.
anna44 thumbnail
Thanks DD for appreciating my work..
cutyv thumbnail
thank u very much I really feel its time that the bigger form of manu should be introduced and they  should not drag the wedding
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks anna44 for da update.... appreciate it
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great update yaar! appreciate it!
anna44 thumbnail
I want to thank everyone for eading my post.....special thianks to following friends..

muneera19, ritakay,  khwaishfan,  amjdaan,  sur_aur_taal,  dd.cool,  feeb,  crazyball,  GGG3,  -anonymous-,  meghaparti,  cutyv d.y., pooh1612