anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Mb- Moti Bhai

Evil Trio- Janki Bhai, Sakku bhai and Lajju

Manu and Prachi are inside the Durga Maa's temple offering her prayer. Prachi says this temple is bigger than theirs and admires the elephant's that are on the side of the Durga maa's murti.

Parachi ties to touch the elephant MB comes and tells her it is not for children to play. MB ask mannu saying she heard Maharani was attacked. Manu says yes, whatever happens it happened for good as she got brother due t that incident. Manu says she knows the lady who was the mastermind of her attack is in the Jhasi Mahel and she will find her very soon. MB is shocked and the glass she had in her hand drops into million pieces. Mannu and parachi are shocked at her reaction. Mannu asked what happen. MB she cannot believe her eyes that some one has so much guts to attack hone wali maharani. MB ask if Mannu will be meeting the evil trio manu cuts her off saying she will meet them like she met MB and she knows all of their tricks and sadyantra (scheme) against Jhansi King.

Evil trio comes to see mannu inside the temple but are stopped by the guard at the entrace. The Evil trio tells the guard saying maharaja send them to welcome the hone wali queen. Guard does not buzz in and says he has been ordered not to let any one come in. Evil trio leaves infuritate.

Tatya pandit comes with the sagun to Ganga Dhar and pandit ask him to put nazar to the sagun. Ganga does it. Tatya Pandit was about to ask question, king stopped him saying he is sure since Pandit is overlooking all the arrangement, it should be good and tells him not to forget he is only doing this marriage for (rajniti) politics and not for anything else. Tatya pandit is sad, king leaves and Tatya pandit has worriness in his face.

Ganga comes to the throne room, evil trio comes and complains according to his order they went to welcome Manikarnika but were stopped and do not appreciate that. Janaki and Lajja said but you made us incharge of manikarnika safety. Ganga says he do not want to take any chance after manikarnika's incident so he has give prime minister order to protect manikarnika. Ganga says you guys always treat me like Jhansi king but you never consider me as your own you guys never tried to understand me. Sakku bai along with the other two says we are with you.

Mannu and parachi are looking at the sagun king has send. Parachi says maanu didi all of these gifts are good you will look so pretty when you put all of these clothes and jewelry. MB is so jelous and she picks one of the box. Parachi says they did not look the gift inside of the box and ask MB to show her. IT has the beautiful neckalace on it. Parachi ask maanu to put necklace on her. Mannu puts necklace on parachi and they admire the necklace. Flashback is shown?Ganga had given that necklace to MB and she gave it to her sevant.) MB had tears flowing down. Mannu ask what happened, she says she just remebered something.

Parachi says since Ghanga King is giving you so much sagun, mannu didi aren't you gonna give anything. Mannu says Yes she will give him something in return. MB is shocked (don't know why) Parachi says what will you give. Mannu says I will tell him the lady who got me attack is within this mahel.Parachi says will he believe you. Mannu says yes as she has proof and shows her the gold coin. MB is scare and says how did she got that gold coin..

Manu is writing the letter to Ganga Dhar explaining the accident and person who is responsible for it. MB is scared

Nothing happened today. Sorry for any mistake?

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anna44.. Great update and thanks for posting the same.. Was waiting to read it.  Like this serial very much..
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks DD.... for appreciating my work
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 a wonderful & detailed update....really appreciate ur efforts.....looking forwrad 2 ur future updates....!!
pg17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the detailed update. I appreciate a lot especially I find the dialogues hard sometimes.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
THANKS FOR UPDATE THIS WAS THE VERY FIRST I DO READ FOR JHANSI KI RANI.
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
appreciate your work anna44