Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein

*~* Show Discussion Thread #1 *~*

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello PKCM forum members...πŸ˜ƒ...

this thread is to discuss anything about the show that you like for this week...be it how VB is down right evil...or how Kanchan is not on Suman's side anymore...or how it seems like only Kartik really cares for Suman any more...or how pissed off Karan will be when he comes back...anything related to the show happenings of this week is fair game...

so...what are you waiting for....

get your chat on! πŸ˜‰
Strictly No Bashing πŸ˜ƒ
I Know we all hate Cruella and there's so much we can say about her but please do not bash and do not violate I-F COC, I Know all of you are amazing at Giving Constructive Feedback! πŸ˜ƒ

PKCM Dev. Team

ps: sorry for the delay in posting the thread this week...had to rush off to work on Monday
Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
*kaan pakering*....so sorry for the delay in posting this topic...admissions are backing up at the hospital so they called me in to handle it...just for this week so i might be a bit absent (again...sorry)...but from next week ill be back to full form once again...

as for today's episode...let me start by saying...i was majorly drooling over Kartik...he has a freaking bike!! omg...he looked so hot...but he's kind of a contradiction...he has the bad boy motorcycle...but then...he's dressed like a prep-school student...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...not that i mind because he pulls it all off very well!! and the Kartik/Suman scenes...omg...TO DIE FOR!!!

and secondly...EWW!! that PD was staring at Suman like anything 🀒🀒🀒...it was highly disturbing!!

JAZ

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the thread JAz....I was waiting for this and posted yesterdays epis points on the older one.....so copying them here again....
todays epi was really worth to watch....means show ne century maari wo bhi style me....
Suman all smilingπŸ‘....love to watch her smiling same as in old epis......her smile makes the screen just cool, calm.....jab wo muskurati hai to lagta hai Fool(hindi waale)..jhad rahe ho....wo khanakti aawaj😳😳😳....i was dying to see her in her original avtar...and today it was a treat for me to watch...😊😊😊
😊sach me...her smile makes my day....

and ya u say it the bike he was driving was of a bad boy...and he was looking like a Seedha Sadha bachcha.....hehehe...ur Adjective Prep Class Student....correct....
but jaise wo bike se utra..means the way he stops the bike and goes down of it.....first time I liked him yaar....sach me...

good going creatives..πŸ‘πŸΌ...as good way to start new yr....in first episode of the yr she got her voice back by fighting that doc and second one she got her lovely smile back....m eagerly waiting when she will get all her happiness back...

are haan no one is bothered abt wt police is doing....wts the progress of their findings...and see they are planning for another marriage instead....

WT A FAMILY IT IS....πŸ˜†
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey, telly do you see Karthik on that bike. I seemed to notice only him and that bike. He has enough people here who are willing to pillion ride with him. OH, i was all 😍😍😍

It was wondeful to see Suman in salwar and for once smiling and looking happy. it was a nice episode and I agree. Finally, I saw Suman smiling.

and great she is standing on her own leg, i mean working. Instead for ever being in the kitchen or ghai ghar or bringing the dried clothes from the terrace she is doing something useful and I like it.

and jnawaz, I love your description of him and agree. He has a prep school dress and a bad boy bike. Why dont the creatives get him some new dress like they have got for Suman. Some casual or semi casual will be great. he will look great in a pair of jeans and tee's.

But did you guys notice the way he got down from the bike and put the keys in his pocket. Oh lala is all I can say.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
i noticed ....i did how he got down of the bike...it seems u dint read my post.....while dreaimgn abt kartik......
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah, I was only looking and dreaming about him. Just read your post completely and you liked it so its GREAT
Telly_Addict thumbnail
hmmmmmmmmmm...from now onwards i hv to remind u to read my posts completely.....whenever there was kartik scenes hai na....
jnawaz thumbnail
@ Amma: you are right...i was too busy drooling over Kartik that i kind of missed Suman's smile...lol...my bad...and as for kartik 😳😳 dont get me started...the way he got off...omg...main toh maar gayi!! Suman ko chodo...Nandini ko chodo....aab toh main Kartik pe line marungi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...oh oh...OMG OMG...just say your siggies...Guarav Khanna...omg...hotness!! 😍

@ vinuchand: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...lagta hai ke hum saab ek hi track pe hai...the Kartik-Bike Fida track...lol...everyone noticed him getting off the bike...kitna simple scene...but had us drooing naa? 😳😳😳...and yes...i think kartik needs a make over...as cute as his vests are....im kinda of getting tired of them....he's at home but he has that business air about him πŸ˜•...they should make him more casual...haila...😲 just had a thought...imagine...Kartik...in a SUIT! 😲😲😲...omg...i'd love to see that 😳

JAZ

ps: im off to REALLY watch that bike se utaroing scene...i was in such a rush for work that i didnt get to focus on it properly...lmao...im a lost case...i know 😳

jnawaz thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣...i just noticed how humongous Karitk looks next to the kids...he like the jolly giant!! omg...thats too funny🀣 but so cute...when he is sitting in class with Chinu...speaking of which...yeh kaunsa naam hai...nickname tak toh tik hai...pyaar se ghaarwale kya kya bulate hai...but school ke liyeh...Chinu...eeks!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...lol...bechara...must get teased a lot...i remember in 3rd grade...when Aladdin came out...uff...saab mujhse poochte the..."Jazmin...where is your Aladdin?" ...i used to get so annoyed...aur aab...aab toh mujhe khud aapna Aladdin ka talash hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..

JAZ

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ Amma: you are right...i was too busy drooling over Kartik that i kind of missed Suman's smile...lol...my bad...and as for kartik 😳😳 dont get me started...the way he got off...omg...main toh maar gayi!! Suman ko chodo...Nandini ko chodo....aab toh main Kartik pe line marungi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...oh oh...OMG OMG...just say your siggies...Guarav Khanna...omg...hotness!! 😍

jaz....bachna yaha bahut saare hain kartik pe line maarne waale..unse bach kar rahna...ok...
and Gaurav's siggie.....hm he is hot no doubt...tabhi to itni mehnat se dhundha hai....