Shiddatein-Part 7 pg 16

kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Shiddatein

The story of Revenge Hatred and Love

Dear Friends,

This is a new FF I am starting. I am taking the characters from "Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil" but it is going to be quite different from KDMHMD. Its about the journey of the female protagonist Heer. How she got the love of her life.

CHARACTER SKETCH

Heer Mann

Heer:  Heer is the girl about whom I am writing my story. She is a simple, traditional Panjabi girl. She loves everybody around her and she is ever ready to do anything for her loved ones. She is sensitive but she can become strong when it is needed. But her fate betrays her every time.😭

Rishabh Rampal

Rishabh Rampal: He is a shrewd businessman. He is smart and arrogant. He can do anything to fulfill his goal. He is a prince of a Royal Rajasthani family.

Prem Juneja

Prem Juneja: Prem is the love of Heer's life. He is the eldest son of Lalit Juneja. He is a simple good boy. He is always ready to do anything for his family and loved ones.

Rishabh's Mother

Lalit Juneja: Prem's father

Gayatri Juneja: Prem's mother

I will introduce other characters later.

INTRODUCTION

This is a story of Heer. Her marriage was fixed with Prem, (the son of her father's friend) when she was a child. She respects her father's decision and she accepted Prem as the love of her life. Later on she met Prem. They madly fell in each others love and became "couple made in heaven". They were totally made for each other. For them their family and loved ones were most precious. They were always ready to do anything for each other. On their wedding day Prem died in a bomb blast. Heer was totally shattered. But she decided to help Prem's family.

In the mean time Rishabh Rampal came in Heer's life. A shrewd businessman who was after the Junejas. He took all the business and properties of the Juneja's. Heer wanted to save Prem's family from the clutches of Rishabh. Rishabh agreed to help Heer only if she does whatever Rishabh asks her to do. Rishabh takes Heer to his palace in Rajasthan and declares that Heer is going to be his future wife. Heer agrees as she wanted to save Prem's family.

My story starts with the "Heer-Rishabh Sagai".

.............................................................................................

P.S. : do press the like button if you like itπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by kaninikabasuray - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow... Very Interesting Stormy ...
I sure wanna read it ...
Plzz do continue ...!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Dew-drop - 14 years ago
INDEX

Part 1.............................pg 1

Part 2.............................pg 3

Part 3.............................pg 8

Part 4...........................pg 11

Part 5............................pg 14

Part 6............................pg 14

Part 7.............................pg 16
Edited by kaninikabasuray - 14 years ago

Part 1

The "Sagai" of Rishabh Rampal and Heer happened in a lavish way, just as expected for a Royal family like the Rampals.

Heer feels that nothing is left within her. She remembers all the magical moments she had spent with Prem. She wanted to cry but she knew that she has to hide all her sorrows, otherwise Rishabh will think that Heer is week. Heer will fight with all her strength. She knew that Prem's love has made her very strong; she can fight with every situation. She is doing this for her Prem, his family, she cannot stop her fight.

Rishabh was watching her with his cunning smile. He knew exactly what is there in Heer's mind. He was thinking "tum sochti ho Prem ka pyar tumhe strong banata hai, lekin tum nahi janti ki yeh Prem ka pyar hi hai jo tumhe kamzor kar deta hai".

Rishabh announced that now Heer will sing a song. Heer was shocked but she managed herself as she knew more and more troubles are waiting for her. She should do what Rishabh is telling and in the mean time she has to think about some plans so that she can save herself as well as her family.

Heer started singing "Kis Desh mein hai mera dil" and Rishabh kept watching her.

After the "Sagai" ceremony Heer came back to her room. At night when she was lying in her bed and thinking about what she should do, somebody knocked the door. Heer opened the door and saw Rishabh was standing there. Rishabh just pushed Heer and came into her room. At first Heer was scared but soon she regained her confidence.

Rishabh: Main janta hun ke tum mujhse darti nahi ho (and he gave his shrewd smile). Main idhar kuchh kam se aya hu, hamari shaadi ke bare mein baat karne ke liye, kuchh discuss karna hai.

Heer: Shhadi ke bare mein baat? tum mere saath is bare mein discuss karna chahte ho? tumne abhitak konsa kaam mujhse discuss karke kia hai?

Rishabh (still smiling): Ha, Heer (Heer was trying to find out what was actually running in Rishabh's mind) Main yahin jan na chahta tha ke shaadi mein tum kaunsa rang ki saari pehnna chahti ho? actually yeh baat hai ke hamare raj parivar mein yahin riwaz hai ke shadi ki saari khud dulhan pasand karti hai aur wo saari Rajasthan ke gaon mein khas tarike se banayi jati hai.

Heer was surprised but she knew that there must be other intentions which Rishabh is not disclosing. She gave no answer and waited to know his intention.

Rishabh (shouting): Chup kyun ho, jawab do. Heer was still silent.

Rishabh started laughing. "mujhe pata hai tum janti ho sirf yahin baat bolne ke liye main yahan nahi aya. waise tum shaadi mein kya pehno is bare mein mera koi interest nahi hai"

Heer (she was very irritated and angry): Kab karni hai shaadi? Batado, main tayiar hun. Main bhi dekhna chahti hun tum kis had tak ja sakte ho.

Rishabh: itni jaldi kyun hai? mujhse chhutkara chahti ho? main to tumhe yeh batane aya tha ka ab humlog abh shaadi nahi karenge, tum azad ho Heer, wapas chali jao apne parivar ke paas.

Heer was shocked.😲

He was carrying a paper in his hand which he gave to Heer. "yeh hai tumhare ghar ke kagzat, wapas kar raha hun tumhe"

Before Heer could understand anything Rishabh snatched the paper from Heer's hand and torn it into pieces.

Rishabh: yeh paper nakli tha. I will give you another one but wo bhi nakli hoga. Asli kagzat tumhe tab milega jab mera badla pura hoga.

Heer: tum mujhse chahte kya ho? konsa badla?

Rishabh (shouted): chup, ab sirf main bolunga. Tum wapas ghar jaogi ghar ke nakli papers leke. kuchhi dino baad tumhe pyar ho jaega, Rishabh Rampal se. Tum bhul jaogi Prem ko, shaadi karogi mujhse apni marzi se.

Heer was totally perplexed.

Rishabh: agar hum abhi shaadi kar lenge to tumhare ghar mein typical family drama shuru ho jaega, sab Prem ke liye ro rahe the ab sab apni pyari Heer ke liye roenge, tumhare wo bauji, tumhari pyari behenein tumhare bhai, dewar sablok; aur tumhari pagal saas to aur bhi pagal ho jaegi. Sab dourke tumhare paas a jaenge. "Heer, tu hamare liye apni zindagi barbad mat kar, Heer hum Prem ko kho chuke hai tujhko khona nahi chahte", "Mr. Rampal, hum e hamara ghar wapas nahi chahiye, agar hum saath saath hai to saari mushkile tal jaegi". Tumhe kya milega? "Pyar, sab ka pyar". Rishabh started laughing loudly.

Rishabh: I don't want this Heer. I want sab ko yeh pata chale ke dheere dheere apni Heer usi admi se pyar karne lagi hai jo ekdin usi ghar ka dushman tha. I want them to hate you. I know Prem jaane ke baad wohi parivar tumhari shakti hai. wapas chali jao Heer. Main tumhe wahan pe phir milunga. ek mahina waqt hai tumhare paas. Agle mahine isi Rajmahal mein hamari shaadi hogi aur wo bhi tumhari parivar ki marzi se.

Rishabh gave his sly smile, Heer was standing there totally dumbfounded. Rishabh was just about to leave the room but he stopped.

Rishabh: "tumhari anguthi kahan hai? hamari sagai ki ring?" Just then he noticed that the ring was lying on the ground. He picked it up and forcefully pushed it into Heer's finger. Heer screamed in pain. "yeh hamari Raj gharane ki anguthi hai, agar isse dubara utar ne ki koshish ki to .."

He pushed Heer very hardly she fell down on the ground. Rishabh left the room without even looking at her.

........................................................Edited by kaninikabasuray - 14 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Wow wat a dhamakedaar  start Stormy ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Luved it very much ...
Luved the meanness  of RR ... Missing him in Kdmhmd ..
Really would luv to see the Rishabh & Heer story if it would hav happened  .....
how it would hav been ....
w8ing eagerly at how the story progresses ..
Plllzzz continue soon ..!!πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Wow wat a dhamakedaar  start Stormy ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Luved it very much ...
Luved the meanness  of RR ... Missing him in Kdmhmd ..
Really would luv to see the Rishabh & Heer story if it would hav happened  .....
how it would hav been ....
w8ing eagerly at how the story progresses ..
Plllzzz continue soon ..!!πŸ˜‰

πŸ€—
Cool, I am glad that you are loving it😊
I will try to make the story interesting😊

Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaninikabasuray

πŸ€—
Cool, I am glad that you are loving it😊
I will try to make the story interesting😊

Add me in ur PM list ...!!