Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Lovely but sad update Sia.... I hope this Keshav mystery unfolds soon & Dev/Radhika get together.😭 Loved the light phone talk between RaDev....😍 Looking forward to the next update... Thank You:)πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by bvs7691 - 13 years ago
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update sia it was sad 😭 but at the same time atleast now Dev knows what she has been hiding from him...gotta love Dev's determination on saying that long as i am alive she will only belong to mee...but plz don't separate radev.... 😭 😭. and update soon ok πŸ€—
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi  Sia

This update was very soulful---but very sad😭. I cried----my tissue box is all empty....

Please update soon with happier moments......

billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sia your keeping me on the edge of  my chair..I was about to fall off ..I got so intened in your updateπŸ˜†..
Lovely update ..Thank god dev knows about KEshav being Radika future husband😑..
Loved the way you described Dev emotions about knowing the truth ...I could picturize your FF amazingly..I like Dev determanation πŸ˜‰
Thanks for the lovely pdate ..Im hoping to see Happier parts and alot of RAdev moments 😳
Please update soon ..
xxxh-hxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update sia πŸ‘ I feel very very bad for dev. But atleast he knows that keshav and radhika are going to get married. I know for sure that dev will do something which will lead to radhika's and dev's marriage but its really sad for him.

I really liked how you changed radhika. Earlier i didnt like how she hurt dev but now she openly talks to him and she isnt afraid anymore to let him know that she only loves him. Dev already knew that but it must feel good for him that she is openly saying these things to him and not pushing him away.

I also felt bad for dadima. Dadima likes radhika so much and she wants radhika as her bahu. It must've been very hard for her to tell dev that keshav if the one who radhika is going to marry.

Also im very glad that you arent writing much about amma. She isnt much in the story and im already beginning to hate her. She is just so hate-able. But please let radev be together real soon 😳

Waiting for the next update...
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey sia thanks for this update but it was so sad yaar ... the phone convo of Radev was nice and Dev got to know about Keshavbut till how long Radev will suffer like this Plz show some miracle Plz unite them soon ...
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sia thanks for the PM  and update bit sad but better noe Dev knows the guy and will be able to tackle Keshav in his own way.When is the next one
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks alot sia i loved this part it was so touching i loved every bit wt dev said and i loved the last few lines it was brillant. go dev we r with u radhiak is only ur and and will remain urs plz hope that rads frees dev from the promise soon thanks 4 the pm update soon
DEVED1284 thumbnail
THANKS ALOT FOR PM AS WELL AS NICE UPDATE
WAITING EGERLY FOR RADEV UNION. PLS UNITE THEM SOON
FEELING TOO BAD FOR DEV
PLEASE MAKE HIM HAPPY & RADEV TOGETHER AS THEY ARE SEPARATED IN PROG.
UR UPDATES ARE REALY VERY THOUGHFUL, FULL OF EMOTIONS.
I JUST GETS LOSTED WITH THE FLOW OF STORY
THANKS ALOT
MANISHA
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for update , i like radev moments & hope daadi soon get some way to out from this , keshav also understand radev feeling , best of luck for next