Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
That was a very sweet update specially the mandir sceneπŸ˜ƒ Though u update late u make it very big so feel good reading it.Sia good update and thanks for the PM
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sia dear...BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the most beautiful update...you surely outdid yourself...This update and Part22 where rads disclosed dev abt the truth near ghat...both tops the list (for me😳)...I just want to say one thing (dont know how mant times i repeated this for your FF)..MARVELLOUS..
Pls continue soon...its verrrryyyyyy verrryyyyy interesting....

I hope Shastriji question rads nxt about Sindoor (that hoping she will not wipe...n i m sure she will not ...😊)...n hope dadi gets to know bat the sindoor too and both shasthriji and Dadima getting suspicious...till now Dadi seems to be unknown of Rads feeling but i hope she will het to know that soon... The wait for you update was worth and now cannot wait for next oneπŸ€—
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update sia....it was really nice....he had the guts to put sindhoor in her head i liked it and how she backed away from devki from wiping it tooo good continue with next part...
bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am just lost for words Sia....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
awesome/beautiful update. Thank You.
Edited by bvs7691 - 13 years ago
honey_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm absolutely speechless!!! Thank you for the awesome update!
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks alot sia for this wonderful part thank god dey r married radhika is confused but i know she wont get married to keshav but wasiting 2 know who will find out update soon and once again thanks 4 thsi long part and all the radev part xxxx
tvFan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sia, your are amazing writer.. God gifted.. What an update..excellent..
Emotional twist...superb mindblowing.
Now it is time some one know about our lovebirds..Dev has suffered enough na..
xxxh-hxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaar Sia, your amazing. I cant expain to you how much of a good writer you are. I really loved this chapter.

It was heartwrenching to read when radhika thought that she was stupid to be mad at dev when she was at fault here. She must've been feeling very bad and guilty. And poor dev was feeling very guilty for screaming at radhika.

I was really happy when radhika didnt want devki to remove radhika's sindoor. The whole time when radev were in the temple i thought, what will they say to their families but they didnt even think about that until they were downstairs. But i can understand cuz they just married each other πŸ˜†

I felt a little bit bad for keshav when dev talked to him like that. I'm all for radev but poor keshav cant do anything. He's a really good guy.

I dont know how you can write so good and also so long chapters. Very very well done.

Cant wait for the next chapter.

And thanks for not adding amma in this chapter πŸ˜ƒ
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
VERY EMOTIONAL UPDATE , DEV & RADH 's PART IS MINDBLOWING . GREAT WORK & GOOD LUCK FOR NEXT.
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail

Yaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr u really dont need to edit the Mandir and the Religious rituals.......b'se it was just very perfect for the update and most especiaaly the marriage..............let me tel u......... i really dont know about temples and rituals............but the way u described this temple with its rituals.....it really seemed it existed with the pandits and many other things.................i was really amazed wen u said that u never knew about any such temple............b'se the way u were describing about it............it just seemed as if u have ever been here.................u really have a very creative mind............Woow kudos to you!!!!!!!

Coming to the update...................it was just very very Fantastic and mindblowing....with a very Big surprise......i was really very surprised and very happy at the moment i read about dev filing Radhika's maang with siindoooooor!!!!!!!!! the way u described about their feeling and the way Dev was letting his anger and pain out were just amazing ..Radhika just turned lifeless..........how will she deal with this delimma yaar?? whom will she choose???and wen will Dev get to know about her being an orphan and not the daughter of Shastriji??..As usual u have done very amazing work.it was really an update to wait for.....u have portryed their emotions very well............the scene was made very beautiful by the location .........it was just very beautiful.........i really loved it!!!!!!!!!!Thank u for the fantastic update.............It was really very beautiful..........and amazing......i wonder what Radhika will decide now???But i am hapy that Radhika and Dev Finally United.............. Plzz update soon