Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yep I got the answers 2 my qwuestions so that guy is keshav npw dadi knes wonder wt gone happen will she find out that radev love eachother I hated that amma fekt like locking her and loved devs concern for rads update soon thanks for th pm an hope gappy parts r coming soon
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the pm and update Sia.So this one is a sad one with that witch amma but as u said the story has to move and u also introduced Keshav.When the next one.Thanks
KSheila thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sia, I had tears in my eyes reading this update....it was sad because Dadima felt hurt, when will all these misunderstandings will clear?  hope there is a true RaDev milan soon?  can't wait for your next update.
bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you sia.

Like all I didn't like amma with her devious plans!! But as you said you need her to move the story forward. I just hope it wount take too long for all her plans to backfire on her!πŸ˜›

Once again sia - I really love Dev/radhika moments. He sees through all her pains and cures them with his love. Awesome.   πŸ˜
DEVED1284 thumbnail
HI
THANKS FOR LOVELY UPDATE
LOVED RADEV SCENES
PLEASE MAKE SOON  RADEV TOGETHER. CANT SEE DEV WITH SOO MUCH PAIN.
UPADATE NEXT PART SOON
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I didn't like how amma treats radika and how she hurt dadima. i just how that all misunderstandings get cleared and radev are back together
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for this nice weekend treat , please donot seperate them
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sia that was amazing !!
I really hate that amma 😑..I felt so bad for RAdika she wanted to see dev so much but that stupid amma locked her..
So RAdikas future husband is keshavπŸ˜•...How will dev react to this ...??
i always tohought that RAdikas marriage was fixed with Dev 😳..But I guess its keshav...
Thank you so much Sia ..Loved it!!..
Please update soon πŸ˜ƒ
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the quick update. As usual this is amazing.
I am glad Radhika is realizing what Dev is to her and that she can never belong to anyone else.
I was hoping that the twist in your FF would be that Dev was the o; the one selected by her father. I would love to see(read) Amma's reaction then.

You are an amazing storyteller. The poignancy of the episode  comes through really well and now we cannot wait for the next episode. Hopefully, it will bring some smiles to all our faces. It is the week of Ra-Dev Milan (I hope)

Thanks again for your FF. It is truly great. (may be you can send the whole version to the creatives since they are floundering as to what to do).
Edited by radhika5 - 13 years ago
radev_66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update sia.i want to kill amma.i feel bad for dadi.